Cozmo

Time Played (Evidence Required):

1 week and 6 days

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?:

I only have 3 warns on the server [DC to avoid arrest, Rdm, DC to avoid arrest]

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?:

I have no bans on the server.

Why do you want to join the Media Team?

I want to join the Media Team because with my passion in making really cool art and films I believe I can become great person on board of the team, many people now have been speaking about the Media team and I have become very Interested in helping the community by promoting the community and making it better.

With being a former CFP member in the Propaganda group/art group I have skills on making art and making cool projects, IRL skills have helped me as well including doing Drama and acting for 2 years so I know the key components on making films and building stages.

What asset in the media team do you wish to prioritise (Filmer, Editor, Set Designer etc)?:

I would like to become a Filmer, Editor and Photograph designer.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:

Welcome to Imperial gaming [Intro video]

Photoshop [Can be used for posters and adverts]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x2T34oub094TiEkXguzCIi0rSFRP6XRtSYmihmE9SFI/edit?usp=sharing

In game Building [Can be used for building sets for production films]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NPDYJuL56yKt-g8oc6hdyB8Nb-qeot957CELLVcXP40/edit?usp=sharing

Do you intend to utilise the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:

With my skills that I have in making films and other art project I want to use this to conduct Regiment showcases, Interviews and Posters for the server and community. 

20200822203649_1.jpg

Edited by Cozmo
new videos

+1 Although not a role listed in the asset question, you've provided great examples for a Set Designer position, I think you will also be great in art aspects such as graphics :D 

On 8/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Although not a role listed in the asset question, you've provided great examples for a Set Designer position, I think you will also be great in art aspects such as graphics :D 

On 8/22/2020 at 9:19 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1

• Midway changed the title to closed coz fuck da server
  • Bailey locked this topic