Sinatra's Media Team Application

- General Information - 

Steam Name: twitch.tv/calaa [IG]

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:80421089

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/calathemoron/

In Game Name: [CF|0-88] 'Sinatra'

Time Played (Evidence Required): Current - 3w 6d  Lost Playtime - Around 4-5 weeks (XP Rank 118)

Spoiler

20200822192506_1.thumb.jpg.7b78cf9583bccc788be58cae04f55714.jpg

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?: 12 Total Warns (Screenshot Below) All warns date over a year and several months ago.

Spoiler

20200822192838_1.thumb.jpg.d22f3d66cf15b098d4a9ef9eaa53f079.jpg

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?: 4 Total bans all in conjunction with the warns.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.02e42c425d858bf0ed5fc9db0dd7d802.png

- Application Questions - 

Why do you want to join the Media Team?

I previously joined the media team mid 2019, while my run in the team was short due to me leaving the server to focus on some real life issues I needed to resolve I thoroughly enjoyed creating and working on projects even just for the application, I've always had an interest in media creation of any forms and multiple times I've displayed my passion through short videos and other medias for regiments I join or general forum posting. I believe the media team is a great outlet for creativity and to help solidify the community as not just a RP server but an actual community of people who enjoy creating and sharing ideas. I also commonly enjoy RP revolving around media creation, CompCool would be one of my more recent RP endeavors within the server relating to media creation, it started as a comms channel used to ignore comms I didn't paticulary feel like answering but has evolved into a marketing/HR depart within my current regiment. While it might be on the less serious side I believe with this RP and the creations we've made with it we've provided an enjoyable experience for all involved.

What asset in the media team do you wish to priorities (Filmer, Editor, Set Designer etc)?:

I would say editing as a primary skill, I have 2 years of experience with Sony Vegas 14 and 3 months Premier Pro, while I mainly edited for personal use and entertainment I would say my skills with the program could aid the media team.

I can also assist in filming/story boarding, while story-boarding i'd mainly present a creative input to finished scripts and combine that was an intermediate knowledge in filming techniques and such I believe I could bring a certain prior knowledge of the field and assist others in creating projects and be a general aid.

Do you have any evidence of your work?:

I don't have any set projects I can really provide as most my work is for personal use, I guess just multiple videos I sometimes post to my YT channel would outline my basic knowledge of editing.
https://www.youtube.com/c/CalaTheMoron

Do you intend to utilize the Imperial Press Corps role on the server? If so, what do you plan on doing as the role?:

If added to the media team I would utilize the IPC role on the server, I would very much like to create a RP character around the CompCool idea if it's accepted and have a IPC role that is in direct contact to the compforce regiment that aids with the marketing aspects.

I would also use to role to generally add an extra component of passive RP conducting random interviews and photo shoots to liven up the server during low RP.

OH AND OF COURSE CAN'T FORGET THIS MASTERPIECE

Edited by Sinatra
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

+1 Cool dude, great application, shows great enthusiasm and interest for the Media Team, will be great in the roles applied for.

+1

On 8/22/2020 at 7:39 PM, Binny said:

+1

Say less g.

Application is spot on, RP is great. Absolute Minge. 

Side Note-
i would just like to point out those names on the warns like

63-RTCO Galle & Iris

RIP

Accepted for Interview Phase

Congratulations on passing it to the interview phase, Please contact myself some time on Teamspeak to conduct your interview.

• Poggers 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bailey locked this topic