What Starwars RP Map Would You Choose For The Rotation On The Server?

What Starwars RP Map Would You Choose For The Rotation On The Server? 

I would choose the Death Star RP Map for the server for one day, once we progress through the timeline a bit more. I think it will be fun for the server to use the map for 1 day on rotation on the server, It will be really fun for ISB, NAVY, ARMY. The only bad thing is the skybox is very small and all the events would have to be simulation events since the death star is not meant to be attacked. (Only when they blow it up really in the new hope)

So overall I think it will be great fun to use that map for one day or 2 days every month.

What Starwars RP maps would you want to use? 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598263759

We used the Deathstar map ages ago, was fun for everyone but army really.

I really like Rishi, and if it wasn't already coming back I'd ask for it back, but its back next week baby.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Josh said:

Death Star

PTSD activates of being forced down in the maintenance/storage area where there is sound that is annoying and stopsound doesn’t work cuz it’s on loop ;-;

• Agree 1

Deathstar is only good for Compnor, sith and navy (Only standard and Engineers) 

For anyone else it's a snooze fest. Big fucking layers it's like maze we had to have staff members being mouse droids to direct people places. 

the lack of consistent rp and non sim events make it boring most of the time. 

Even when some kind of different rp did try to happen it would turn into a brawl between ISB and NHC+Govhc over who can do what. Ontop of that alot of issues arised with who could go where on the station, the massive failrp pit, hangar bookings and the lack of people online during a deathstar rotation

Rishi moon would be a good change of pace and thats why it's gonna be good for the server. Army and Navy Working better together to cordinate attacks and protect the base. any army regiments skills could be used on a rishi event. 

• Upvote 1

Me reading the main post:

tenor.gif.efea6c22bc8f470bf22be83cf218641c.gif

Memes aside, I agree with the others in terms of the Death Star map. I didn't have much fun as military, but i'd probably have a brilliant time now that I'm in ISB.

Events are restrictive since it's, y'know, the Death Star. Apart from simulations and TI/AWR business you can't do much. Probably not a good idea to bring it back.

3 hours ago, Echo said:

PTSD activates of being forced down in the maintenance/storage area where there is sound that is annoying and stopsound doesn’t work cuz it’s on loop ;-;

I used to go "off station" and go hang out in the darkness outside, no ambient noise.

2 hours ago, Blazebeard said:

Memes aside, I agree with the others in terms of the Death Star map. I didn't have much fun as military, but i'd probably have a brilliant time now that I'm in ISB.

Das kind of a problem though, military would still not enjoy themselves, exacerbating the current army problems we're facing.

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

I really like Rishi, and if it wasn't already coming back I'd ask for it back, but its back next week baby.

I would say rishi moon but i hoped in single player and decided to inspect the map and give it whirl. i was really let down with the areas as there was just the basic military camp and a small open outside of it. no caves. no mini hutts or anything there is really no land scape and i would most likely choose the death star over rishi

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

I would say rishi moon but i hoped in single player and decided to inspect the map and give it whirl. i was really let down with the areas as there was just the basic military camp and a small open outside of it. no caves. no mini hutts or anything there is really no land scape and i would most likely choose the death star over rishi

I think you are looking at the wrong map chief

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Das kind of a problem though, military would still not enjoy themselves, exacerbating the current army problems we're facing.

I think you forgot to read the rest of my comment, I stated that it wasn't a good idea to bring the Death Star back for that reason.

4 hours ago, Delta said:

Deathstar is only good for Compnor, sith and navy (Only standard and Engineers) 

But I think being on it once army would like it still because IT'S THE DEATHSTAR, And if we had it would just be once a month.

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

But I think being on it once army would like it still because IT'S THE DEATHSTAR, And if we had it would just be once a month.

Army has no idea of the Deathstars True purpose or Name, so to army it's just a space station thats big 

When we actually had rotations on the Death Star pretty much everyone hated it. The server pop just dropped as there was nothing to do and the map is an absolute maze. Though there is discussion of a new map/schedule that may come.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Most of 501st wouldn't get on if the rotation map was the deathstar