STEAM_0:1:157139877

Steam Profile Link:

Current In-Character Alias
Galle

Time Played
16w 3d 12hr 46m

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2201300237

What have you learned about PAC since receiving Tier 1?

Throughout the time of me having tier 1, I have been able to make many creations, some small and others that stand out. These creations have boosted my knowledge of PAC3 greatly and now I am reaching the point where I am restricted on certain things that I know would increase the my own and others RP. I have already experimented with a handful of tier 2 applications that I have incorporated into versions of my current PAC’s. These include the importing of models either using experimental or threw the normal models, mucking around with the custom animations and trying out different effects. I have also used 3rd party software’s like Blender, Object Viewer, Crowbar and VTFedit to make PAC’s, these software’s were mainly used for importing models and materials.

Why do you deserve PAC3 Tier 2?
PAC3 is for people who want to show their creative side through creations, these creations can affect yours and others RP, I believe I have been able to improve a great number of peoples RP just threw my PAC’s. That’s why I deserve PAC, PAC isn’t there to make you look good and you only, PAC is there so that you can expand your roleplay to places where someone with PAC can’t. This revolves to events, I have made PACs for events mainly to improve the roleplay of people I interact with, roleplaying an injured trooper, remove a leg in PAC and give yourself a wheelchair. I have had PAC for exactly 2 years (had to double check myself) and have ensured that I follow the current rules with PAC.

What have you created with PAC since receiving Tier 1?:

PAC3’s that I have made in the past include a (old) Riot Trooper PAC, Shock Trooper PAC, Pilot PAC, (old) Inquisitor PAC, Stormtrooper PAC, (new) Inquisitor PAC and a (new) Riot Trooper PAC. I have also made a lot of animations which include crossed arms, raised middle finger, sitting, meditating and telekinesis (for Inquisitors).

PAC3 EXAMPLES:

Current Riot Trooper PAC

20200818205120_1.jpg.88cd147b8963f9f506baaddbce7a4c46.jpg

20200818205114_1.jpg.e0210c6ab41633476e32b5fb3bd45894.jpg

Inquisitor PAC (Inspired by a member of the community)

20200818205207_1.jpg.187282497b9ac7a505e81bec3cf53eb6.jpg20200818205210_1.jpg.60c2d7fb516512e6769da5feb5aedd08.jpg

Old Inquisitor PAC (Was inspired by a member of the community)

I ended up scrapping this project since it broke frequently and was quite prop heavy

Inked20200414184351_1_LI.jpg.c9267c73480a6bb1fb3c60b00f69f0c2.jpgInked20200414184353_1_LI.thumb.jpg.c35c439ae869a4bad67998dc67f2b404.jpg

2019 Halloween PAC

20191027202303_1.thumb.jpg.8d9ac7f9d1af2871d880ddda78136670.jpg

Officer Uniform PAC (Ignore the arms)

20190806215307_1.thumb.jpg.906860c58ce24cb5de568abf8de88701.jpg

Previous Riot trooper PAC

20190811125149_1.thumb.jpg.41bbacd7a9ec7abd82df3feb25f10a1b.jpg

More examples coming soon

Thank you for viewing my application

Edited by Galle

+1 
Galle has been there through thick and thin and through my personal experience has not posed any reason to -1 this application.
Obviously dedicated, and from what I've seen has the right mind set to continue from Tier 1 to Tier 2 in the community. 

+1

Makes Decent Pac Models

Is Trust Worthy
And In General A Good Person

These Are All Old Pacs, Nothing New!!!

( Has Tinky As 2IC In The Back )

Edited by Clover

I've known you a long time Galle, and I wouldn't characterize you as someone trustworthy enough to hold tier 2.

On top of that, None of these pac examples exactly scream complex and are very borderline basic tier 1 examples.

You have also included a lot of other pacs created by other members in your examles: Snoozy's Cuffs and a random shoulder guard I made 3 years ago.

Your PAC3s should be a lot more complex and new and you should incorporate examples of PAC's you are going to utilise in game.

I will unfortunately not be changing my decision based on your behaviour alone.

• Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

Neutral, Leaning towards -1

- I don't comment on PAC applications much unless I feel as if I need to say something. Honestly, despite the fact you have had access to PAC3 Tier one for a long time now it doesn't change my ideologies that you need to know how to use it and or give us examples of how you would increase RP on the server with the utilisation of Tier two. For example, please give us some custom animations or sounds you could use as an EC to create some variety to those with Tier one currently.

- Additionally, I believe most of these PACs as someone already stated were made by another member of the community OR they were created utilising tutorials. There is no issue with tutorials on basics and potentially learning how to use the editor but for a Tier two application more effort in your creations MUST be provided to ensure you have positive feedback is reciprocated.

- Lastly before I decide to change my mind I need actual proof you have an idea of how to use creative aspects of the PAC3 Editor and understand the effort it should take to earn Tier two.

Neutral 

Sorry mate, we've been friends for a long time and I'm one of the people who have probably known you the longest. Your a great guy who has used Pac3 T1 efficiently and to the best of your ability and I thank you for taking inspiration from my Sith's but I would, as well as I think other people would like, to see what you can do with your Pac3 Tier 2 abilities.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Auzii said:

- I don't comment on PAC applications much unless I feel as if I need to say something. Honestly, despite the fact you have had access to PAC3 Tier one for a long time now it doesn't change my ideologies that you need to know how to use it and or give us examples of how you would increase RP on the server with the utilisation of Tier two. For example, please give us some custom animations or sounds you could use as an EC to create some variety to those with Tier one currently.

- Additionally, I believe most of these PACs as someone already stated were made by another member of the community OR they were created utilising tutorials. There is no issue with tutorials on basics and potentially learning how to use the editor but for a Tier two application more effort in your creations MUST be provided to ensure you have positive feedback is reciprocated.

- Lastly before I decide to change my mind I need actual proof you have an idea of how to use creative aspects of the PAC3 Editor and understand the effort it should take to earn Tier two.

7 hours ago, Mongo said:

I've known you a long time Galle, and I wouldn't characterize you as someone trustworthy enough to hold tier 2.

On top of that, None of these pac examples exactly scream complex and are very borderline basic tier 1 examples.

You have also included a lot of other pacs created by other members in your examles: Snoozy's Cuffs and a random shoulder guard I made 3 years ago.

Your PAC3s should be a lot more complex and new and you should incorporate examples of PAC's you are going to utilise in game.

On 8/19/2020 at 4:24 PM, Auzii said:

Exactly what i was gonna say

On 8/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, Mongo said:

Don't think the first part is really necessary
Gonna go Neutral till you update it with better shiz 

Hi all

First off I would like to thank everyone for leaving a reply, you have given me very helpful feedback and will be taken into consideration. With this, I have decided to close my application, I understand that my tier 2 abilities are still lacking and I require more experience.

Again thank you for the feedback.

xD

• Sad 2