Honestly, its been quite the same. I have always been an introvert, spending hours of my days just on my computer. That kind of changed after I went to the USA in January and experienced going outside every single day for 20 days and then left gaming for a few months when I got back from America, but then quarantine happened, and I was left at home, with a PC. Now I'm back to my usual self, an introvert and a gamer. 

Quarantine was easy for me, but on social media, people couldn't handle it, they were like a drug addict who didn't have drugs, and they weren't even isolating, going out every second day and still talking about quarantine experiences pffttt. I literally stayed at home for the 6 week duration of quarantine, the only time I went out was to put bins on the street or do the laundry, still in the vacinity of my lovely home, and trust me, I don't live on land, I live in a modern area where you barely have a backyard.

Although, I know the affects of the pandemic have hit hard for adults, so that's why I'm still happy. I'm a child who has no concerns due to my parents providing, and having parents unaffected (well kinda) by the job loss through the pandemic. Through the pandemic I have learned to be grateful for more things, especially money, I've never really been grateful and am still learning to be in most areas.

Anyhow, talk about myself a lot. Since a lot of the community are people who are 18+ and are experiencing the real world, being affected by the pandemic, I hope its not going to hard on you, that life will go back to normal soon, and that things do get better.

Edited by Kamelieon

ngl with all this BULLSHIT virus flying around i ACTUALLY miss going back to school. Learning DESIGN IN ONLINE CLASSES SUCKS  ARGH and i cant go to work either zz man it really sucks but i can live on for now, well i hope everyone's doing ok ngl no one is doing great but i do hope everyone can live on! this will eventually be over hopefully in by next year :(. - quack