NPC Kills

NPC Kills  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Feedback

• Agree
    • Disagree

To finish all 3 stages of "NPC Kills" You require 50, 100 and 150 kills. I believe this is too extreme. 

. NPC events rarely happen

. EMs spawn barely any when it does happen

. EMs put the health to the max because there are barely any NPCs

I propose that the requirements for NPC kills be reduced for the reasons stated above, otherwise it will just be impossible or extremely tedious to finish the quest and prestige. Thank you for considering.

Edited by Hamish
  • Disagree 2

If its changed, chances are it'll be changed when the quests are reset. I think the problem is just that there's not enough NPC events during peak times but I can see putting it down to 50, 75, 100.

• Like 1

lately i thinks its been fine with the flow of NPCs. We have been getting more and more NPC events everyday (Just got to be on) like creature event they spawn a shit tonne of them so just be online and ready.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1

Mk. Imma answer this.

"NPC events rarely happen" - on this i can not say how wrong you are lmao. We do at least 1 to 2 a day some days maybe not every day but they do happen. Secondly they also happen quite early in the day (as late player count is too high). 

"EM's spawn barely any when it does happen" for this i can't speak for most em's but we pretty much try to place as many as we can in an area (or at least i do) most events ive seen which are NPC the Em spawns a decent amount but again its hard to get to them as everyonr is very fast xD.

"Ems put health to max" again i dont know if most do this i think some just cant be stuffed putting it up that high. So i dont know how true this is. 

In all honesty. Most NPC events will happen within 4-6pm AEST if you can try and catch them then. But i totally agree is it quite hard to get NPC kills and that so... if it was to be shortened probs by a bit but i personally think its ok where its at keeps people ingaged to get it. 

• Agree 2

NPC Events aren't that uncommon

• Mainly Depends on the time you play during the day
  • the event 
  • The Regiment 
  • and where you are in relation to Npcs

When I wasn't Military I barely Fulfilled that Npc Quest, When I did Eventually Conscript into the military the quests filled easy. 

From my Point of view it mainly depends on when you're on the server and the regiment. 
TLDR: Npc events are frequent enough, hop on earlier to get the good numbers. 

3 hours ago, Hamish said:

. NPC events rarely happen

. EMs spawn barely any when it does happen

. EMs put the health to the max because there are barely any NPCs

Alright Just a Quick thing In total for this Month, Their has been a total of 11 Npc Events out of 15 days So the First Point is Not Accurate.

I don't know about other Em's but I spawn in (In My Opinion) I spawn To many I would Fill the Halls of Mh1, Tramlines, Engine room Ect with Npc's

This may just be me but I Don't set each Npc with Hp I just set one with the hp and leave it as that. 

3 hours ago, Hamish said:

I propose that the requirements for NPC kills be reduced for the reasons stated above, otherwise it will just be impossible or extremely tedious to finish the quest and prestige. Thank you for considering.

Well the Quest line should be Tedious that's the point for you to work and work and you get rewarded for that work its not supposed to be something you can complete in a day or two it should be hard/time Consuming. 

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Phobia said:

Well the Quest line should be Tedious that's the point for you to work and work and you get rewarded for that work its not supposed to be something you can complete in a day or two it should be hard/time Consuming. 

What phobia said basically, prestiging is supposed to be a challenge and should take days or weeks of grinding, I already decreased it a few months ago by ~100 npcs in total and so I feel no need to decrease it again.

• Agree 2

People went off on Hamish, it was his point of view but you're flaming him for 'false information'. I think you've just been super unlucky Hamish, you got some curse on you or something xD 

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Sad 2
  • Kumo locked this topic