STEAM_0:1:55424159
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Parcy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 weeks 1 day 18 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    Untitled.png.3becdee37dc50d3f5b5175dbf06ea899.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    2: Dc to avoid arrest (was aosed for 45 minutes left to do something else), Putting "inappropriate content in ooc"
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    This one
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I wish to provide a fun and inclusive RP experience for the community. I would love to be more involved in this community rather than just being a trooper. Events are what keeps people coming back to the server and I believe in can create events that are enjoyable and interactive for the community. I would also like to include regiments that have generally less RP opportunities or are less RP intensive into my events (i.e Sith or Shore). This would create a more immersive and enjoyable experience for all regiments. I also wish to provide possibly smaller passive events for those times when nothing seems to be happening but poker and walking around the ship (usually around 10 pm). I'm usually active at this time and I have noticed that there is very little to do aboard the SD. I believe creating smaller events to fill this time would bring more users to be active later into the night as well as a more involved experience for all.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I am active, usually 3+ hours a day. Saying my creativity is cliche however I write stories in my spare time. I am also open to other's ideas and criticisms and would use those comments to improve on my events in the future. Although recently I haven't been doing as heavy RP, I have been members of previously RP intensive regiments/events and can help generate new RP ideas on a whim.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As stated above, I wish to create smaller events to fill in time between major events. These smaller events could be stand alone or could be part of a larger story. These smaller events would target specifically the current members online, rather than being a general "Rebels come into the ship go kill them" event. However, I would also like to create some large scale events that could entertain the entire server and include all regiments and also focus on the abilities/specialties of each regiment (i.e 224th's ability to defend and destroy tanks, SW/Scars cloaking capabilities etc.) I would also like to bring more unique and passive events to the server. These events would create alternative RP situations that would not usually be seen in other events.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I will take any feedback/criticism seriously. I will use your comments to grow and improve. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Parcy

+1 is a lad.

Good event ideas. Although in the second event I don't understand why you would get them to try and duel the emperor because no body knows he has a light saber or that he is Sith. Even if he did duel them he would have to kill everyone that saw it except his guards.

Edited by Lucas
adding/fixing
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

+1 is a lad.

Good event ideas. Although in the second event I don't understand why you would get them to try and duel the emperor because no body knows he has a light saber or that he is Sith. Even if he did duel them he would have to kill everyone that saw it except his guards.

Maybe he didn’t understand the Sith law, cringe cult anyhow.

+1 Seems like a great guy.

• Agree 1

Hey Parcy. I like your application, but given that is a direct copy paste of your previous application, I can't accept it. This application has been denied.

I'll waive the restriction - you're free to reapply as soon as you'd like. Just put some effort into it mate.

• Shocked 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Rook locked this topic