Crispin's Unban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: Crispin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54183216

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Permanent

image.thumb.png.098817f64841927f9e9cddf73b23df14.png

Which staff member banned you:  Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: 2018 April

What was the reason for the ban:

Constant Minge | No intent to RP

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I can't really remember it was two years ago and myself and Ben were rolling around and then he raided engine room and I was blamed with him even though I was AFK at the time.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: 

I've had many second chances which is why I can completely understand if I'm never allowed back into the IG community but I'm here almost 2 years later finally realizing the mistakes and wrongs I've done, I'm going to talk about all the negative impact I've caused over my time on IG but I want people to know and I hope some already do is that I did bring some positive things to IG. I met a lot of people I probably wouldn't even bat an eye towards, I've had some really fun moments, I've commanded my own regiment a couple times, been back stabbed (a couple times), past on my knowledge and understanding to others while taking some of theirs too. Now to all the negatives and why I feel I have changed:

Time: Time allows us to think about specific things that we have done and why we may of done them, time allows us to gain understanding and knowledge though experience to better know right from wrong. Helps us to know what to do in certain events and what not to do. Time also allows for maturity to blossom and have a big impact on our overall actions.
One of my main issues was not really caring about things because I didn't really know what I even cared about, having a filter was also not one of my strong suits, I have learned that somethings just don't need to be said or certain actions don't need to be committed.

I had a thing for talking down to others a lot of the time, messing around with people and just blatantly not caring about the person I was with. I made things very hard for some people making them have to go out of their way to deal with me. I didn't represent a colourful nature to new players and disrespected old ones, RDM is probably the most common way to minge but that wasn't my main thing, I was more of a verbal minge which looking back now I feel is worse because RDM doesn't really mean anything it's annoying but it's not personal, verbally attacking or harassing is and just shows how weak my own character is. 

To have it all summed up in one sentence is, I have changed greatly and I feel I've always wanted to bring positivity and fun to GMod but back then I allowed myself to changed how I was in game not didn't represent myself very well. I wanna say a big thank you to the staff team I don't know names but mainly Wingza for allowing me to post a second ban appeal early and just thanks for reading this whoever you are. I hope I'm allowed to prove myself though actions but like I said I have had many chances and I understand completely if this was denied.

If there is any way I can prove myself that I am a changed person I will happily do it whether that would be a probationary period or anything. I once again apologise for everyone I have hurt over the years.

• Downvote 3
  • Upvote 6

I have known Crispin since as far back as 2017 and although over the years he has been a real pain in the ass at times I've also seen how he can be a reasonable and mature member of a community, I know he has a lot of a history on IG but I still talk with him nowadays and even play games with him from time to time and its always a fun time.

I'm all about giving players who want to return after a large period of time a second chance,
so I just hope you understand that if you're given a second chance you don't ruin it.

I don't know how well this unban appeal is gonna go considering your last one but You have my support Facebook Gamer.

18 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

I have known Crispin since as far back as 2017 and although over the years he has been a real pain in the ass at times I've also seen how he can be a reasonable and mature member of a community, I know he has a lot of a history on IG but I still talk with him nowadays and even play games with him from time to time and its always a fun time.

I'm all about giving players who want to return after a large period of time a second chance,
so I just hope you understand that if you're given a second chance you don't ruin it.

I don't know how well this unban appeal is gonna go considering your last one but You have my support Facebook Gamer.

I'm Gonna be the minge and call this the life sentence of IG bans
+1 with Intent of neutral 

• It has been 3 years since ban, and this appeal states that you can acknowledge what you've done and are willing to come back 
  • I have never interacted with you from what i can remember 
  • From what i've heard of you, it's very mixed and "Crispin is bad" "Crispin is minge" "Cripsin is funny" so i have no clear idea of you and your morales 
  • Second chances (i think) are necessary for most people and everyone should atleast get one 

Best of luck Crispin 

I would like to remind everyone (including staff) that only Staff Members and the member appealing may comment on the thread. 

Secondly, it is encouraged that rather than using upvotes and downvotes (especially on replies) you use the agree or disagree react as to allow people to post their true feelings.

Please use common sense.

• Poggers 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1

If I remember correctly, you were in fact banned from appealing again. I'm unsure if you've made an arrangement with management to make another ban appeal since then.

Can I get @Wingza's confirmation if he is in fact allowed to appeal again?

1937296646_Screenshot(66).thumb.png.84eeb16775d22d1ca51af499a01d3bd8.png

@zaspan

Edited by Splonter
  • Haha 1
  • Advisor

I will keep this short as I don't think alot needs to be said. -1

On the 27th April 2020 Crispin and another person tracked myself down on another community and proceeded to break several rules. On being pulled into Helpdesk decided to make several comments to a staff member about myself. Has also gone on a stream of another advisor and spammed racial material. 

• Shocked 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Wingza locked this topic