Moredoor
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 Weeks, 3 days, 13 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20200810155158_1.jpg.dd3ca9d4131a0e5527ad629a6a202786.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    No - In sandbox and client side Yes, but on other servers, No
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I should be trusted with PAC 3 because I feel that my time on Imperial gaming is enough that I can be trusted with PAC. I also have many individuals in my regiment that have PAC, in which they could help/assist me and tell me what not to do and what is allowed. I also never used PAC before, right now I know the basics of it and that's all so if there were any options that could be abusing it... I would not know of it or touch it. I also possessed staff powers in my gmod career, I was a previous ADMIN on a CWRP server and a MOD on a MILLRP server. With this I will be active and responsible, as staff on other servers I still rarely used PAC because I didn't simply understand it. Though now it's easy to understand and get the fundamentals down, being that for awhile now I've been hoping into a sandbox and experimenting.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I want access to PAC because its to enhance my immersion as well as everyone around me . Its also just simply a cool tool to make yourself stand out and unique. I wanna make cool idle animations shown below, though I have to admit I'm not skilled with animating with PAC yet. Idle animations are more into my expertise right now. I'll use it to give even more of a personality to my in-game character 'Moredoor' such as his saber form [Juyo] that could be PAC'ed in [ Juyo was Maul's saber form ]. I was also inspired by the creations on the server done by players, they are all unique in there own way and really bring out there in-game characters. In-conclusion I enjoy the idea of PAC and wish to use it to enhance not only my RP but everyone around me.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve PAC because once stated I feel my time played is sufficient enough to be considered this luxury of a tool. I also believe I'm mature enough to be given this tool, though if you've been in the same TS as me... I come across as immature sometimes because that's just me, but this does not correlate in-game. In-game is Moredoor... not Kevin [me]. I'am also obviously willing to put the time and effort into using PAC not just to apply and never use it again, I've also got some pre-planned PAC ideas, to make Moredoor the Inquisitor he actually is. I lastly just want PAC tier 1 for awhile, I wouldn't go for tier 2 being theirs more power and abuse which I don't want to accidentally stumble over, so I'll wait at least nearly a year. I may apply after when I'm confident enough to do so... [if I get PAC]
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    20200810133721_1.jpg.2e5655f34826a003d8da239c53f0838a.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    20200810134249_1.jpg.159d1a1d8888eb1507f7ea77fefa4a9e.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    20200810133525_1.jpg.c550b02d1e1cf0d590e4d28ec33c07db.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    416725637_Maulstancewithsuit.jpg.c984ab0af4366e79bfb596179494847e.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    531461982_Maulstancep2withthink.png.f3ac502dd2ebd763f8e699f120223d9c.png
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

MORE PACS HERE !
    https://imgur.com/a/NBHrF7J
    https://imgur.com/a/9II8ioS
    https://imgur.com/a/XBGy9Rm

Edited by KevinM
New video example
  • Upvote 2

+1

As generic as these ideas are and seem I can say from experience that Kevin is a mature member of the community being one of the most trustworthy people I've met in my time on the server. Though he has his moments I believe that Kevin can be trusted with PAC3.

I would like to see some more elaborate PACs however.

Other than that good luck!

6 hours ago, Legion said:

+1

As generic as these ideas are and seem I can say from experience that Kevin is a mature member of the community being one of the most trustworthy people I've met in my time on the server. Though he has his moments I believe that Kevin can be trusted with PAC3.

Neutral

You seem trustworthy with pac, But before you post a application you would have to know how to know to use it well, And have more Pac examples. I know your gonna post more each bump but yeah. I would like to see more and might reconsider a +1.

13 hours ago, Legion said:

+1

I would like to see some more elaborate PACs however.

Other than that good luck!

+1
Although I haven't had to pleasure of properly talking to Kevin from community reception I would say he's more then trustworthy. PACs while basic demonstrate a certain creativity and with further use of the program I believe he could make some outstanding PACs.

Best of luck with the application.

9 hours ago, Josh said:

Neutral  +1

You seem trustworthy with pac, But before you post a application you would have to know how to know to use it well, And have more Pac examples. I know your gonna post more each bump but yeah. I would like to see more and might reconsider a +1.

that is all i need.

5 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

"I'm not easily impressed... and yet... your art PAC...has impressed me."

+1 From the brief interactions we have had you seem like you are trustworthy enough to recieve PAC
PAC looks good, would like to see more.

Goodluck :)

-PRO

7 hours ago, Pro said:

+1 From the brief interactions we have had you seem like you are trustworthy enough to recieve PAC
PAC looks good, would like to see more.

Goodluck :)

-PRO

+1

Kevin's a great guy and a soon to be great sibling in Inquisitors. I have no doubt that he would be responsible with pac and he's often seen participating in events as a saber wielder or a normal trooper. I'm certain that he would happily utilise pac in events if his application is eventually accepted. My only criticism is that I'd recommend providing a few examples here and there of non-inquisitor pacs. 

Edited by yeff
He's second sister now
  • Upvote 1