• Steam Name:
    [IG] Kir Kanos
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:27623652
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Kir Kanos
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6 weeks, 4 days and 0 hours (After Reset)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    image.png.2b32ff1760e6e929c3ddd7a3e2ad19b0.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I currently have not received any warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have not obtained any bans.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have not been staff on any other servers.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a moderator is to enforce the rules of the server and make sure everything is in check, this includes dealing with situations and making sure everything is ok. I also believe that when dealing with these situations it is important to keep a clear and objective mind. Moderators must always be a kind and approachable source of help.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for moderator because I have been a part of this community for a while now and I would like to go for a position like this to further improve and help out the community of Imperial Gaming. Another reason I am applying to be a Trial Moderator is because I wish to maintain the enjoyable feel that Imperial Gaming brings to a lot of us in the community.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I could bring a number of things to the staff team. First I am very active, I am on almost everyday usually for 3+ hours. I could also bring a fresh and clear mind to the staff team. I also believe I am a very hard working individual so if I got excepted I will constantly be applying 100% effort to help out the community in any and every way possible.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would check logs to see what was happening, then I would look around for anyone that saw it happen, I would ask them for any evidence they had for example recordings screenshots etc. If there is a substantial amount of evidence gathered I would proceed to warn them for Mass RDM and DC to avoid in character punishment, after that I would reach out to a higher member of staff to ban this person for the appropriate amount of time needed for their actions.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would first talk to the victim and gain an understanding of their point of view on the situation, next I would separately talk to the person accused of doing the bullying and ask them why they were doing it and also gain an understanding of their side of the story, then I would reach out to the victim asking for any evidence of this happening. After I have received the evidence and came to the conclusion that this player was in fact getting bullied I would find the appropriate punishment and issue it to the person doing the bullying.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would utilize anything I can to gather evidence on the person abusing their staff power. I would also discretely ask people that have been affected of this persons potential staff abuse and ask them for any information they have on this individual abusing their powers. After compiling all the evidence and coming to the conclusion that they are actually abusing their powers I would contact management, explain the situation to the best of my ability and show all the evidence I have gathered on that individual, after that I would leave it to management to make a decision on what to do with the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Seeing as I am only a Trial Moderator, I do not really hold any authority over the situation I would try my best to find any evidence pointing to the fact that a player is trying to DDOS the server, for example I would check chat logs and look for any leads on the situation and try and find the person that is threatening the server. I would also ask around for any evidence on the situation, once I have gathered enough evidence I would swiftly contact a high member of staff or management. Next I would give all the gathered evidence to them and leave them to making a decision on what to do with this alarming situation. In the meantime I would try my best to deescalate the situation.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Kir Kanos
Edited by Lucas
Updating the application in regards to comments.
  • Poggers 3
  • Upvote 1

I'll be 100% honest as I believe my dealing with Lucas over the past few months give me some form of a objective POV.

I do believe that Lucas, although younger than most, would be a good moderator. Lucas has shown good maturity for his age and generally does veer to an objective stand point as opposed to a subjective one which suits a good moderators frame of mind. For those who know me (I am Vulcan/Faramir) I have given Lucas quite a bit of shit over these past few months and believe and hope that this has improved his tolerance to the amount of shit one can receive in a staff position and especially in life. I do believe all over that Lucas is well suited for a staff position but in saying that there is room for improvement and if he is lucky enough to earn such a position and its responsibilities that he improves on himself and in turn betters his ability at moderating for the server and community.

For these reasons I would give him a +1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Binny said:

Neutral leaning towards a +1

- Active

- Knows the rules

- havent had too many interactions with you on the server 

Binny Of course you haven't had many interactions. he is a CL4 imperial guard AKA shadow guard so you would have probs never chat with him because of that.
My reaction- 

+1

Knows the rules and has not broken them for the entire time on the server

a genuine mature nice guy

Lacking Detail, alot of detail

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1

Very easy +1 from me.

Knowing Lucas since his earliest days on the server and watching him progress on the server to where he is now, all I can say is that Lucas is one of the most trustable and willing-to-help people that I know.  He has enough time and experience on the server and is always dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to. Good luck Lucas!

• Like 1

Neutral leaning to +1

There have been some instances where the way Lucas has handled a situation has not reflected well on him. That being said, I have also seen Lucas perform extremely well during his time in 374th. I can specifically remember praising Lucas on several occasions during my time as SCT CO (SCT & 374th had a very close relationship and would discuss each others troopers on a regular basis). Lucas was an incredible trooper during his time in 374th. 

In my experience, Lucas performs significantly better when under the right leadership. He can sometimes get a bit carried away, but that is expected from someone of his age. (not necessarily a deal breaker, but something to be aware of).

I believe Lucas would fit a staff position well, IF he had the right person/people there to guide/lead him.

Best of luck,

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Welly said:

Very easy +1 from me.

Knowing Lucas since his earliest days on the server and watching him progress on the server to where he is now, all I can say is that Lucas is one of the most trustable and willing-to-help people that I know.  He has enough time and experience on the server and is always dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to. Good luck Lucas!

1 hour ago, Zote said:

+1 Outstanding member of the community and a prime example of how moderators should be

+1

• Like 1

+1, On pretty much every day of the week. I don't have many issues with Lucas whatsoever. He just probably needs to use his brain a bit more in conversations but that's about all lmao.

• Like 1

+1

-When on server, is mature af and RPs appropriately (can't say the same for Rust tho...)
-Application demonstrates an appropriate knowledge of server rules.

Edited by Misahu
  • Like 1

Neutral leaning to -1 

• Good Responses to App
  • I have not had many interactions with you, so I dont know you that well 
  • From what I've heard, you can get influenced easily which I believe to be a negative when being a staff member  
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Misahu said:

+1

-When on server, is mature af and RPs appropriately (can't say the same for Rust tho...)
-Application demonstrates an appropriate knowledge of server rules.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Thankyou to everyone taking time out of their day to reply to my application, I appreciate it and I am taking into account everything being said. Also I am not sure where you guys have heard that I am easily influenced because I do not believe I can be easily influenced especially in RP, I would really like to reach out to you guys and talk about this if you have any time.

Edited by Lucas
Adding a reply in regards to new comments.
  • Poggers 1
12 hours ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to -1 

• Good Responses to App
  • I have not had many interactions with you, so I dont know you that well 
  • From what I've heard, you can get influenced easily which I believe to be a negative when being a staff member  

Same reasons as mentioned here, but will be at just Neutral for the time being instead.

• Like 1

+1

I believe that Lucas can be a great member to the staff team.

He’s a active member of the community and is a great person.

Maturity is a good thing that staff want and Lucas has it.

I believe we need more young people to the staff team and will be a good thing.

His application shows that he has a good intent to be a exceptional T mod.

Needs more detail in application.

• Like 1

+1 Being an Imperial Guard comes with its challenges to get to know people on a social level, from my time spent in IG I have enjoyed it the most when people like lucas was on, a bit dumb from time to time but always a good laugh and mature for his age. His dedication towards the community and his need to help others set him up to be a great staff member and a possible candidate for the support team.

Good luck buddy, wish you the best

- Hig

• Like 1
  • Lucas changed the title to Lucas's Moderator Application