• Steam Name:
    [IG] CurlyGeorge51
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:132301174
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Captain [96-01] [ACO] Curly
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    Approx 4 weeks, 3 days, 1 hours. (2 weeks 1 day after Dedi Reset)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    1396016338_Screenshot(463).png.72478f837457f697a9f3726343e71e6b.png1289762305_Screenshot(464).png.313182af71142c298998e54b701fc1db.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None that I am aware of.

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Sadly no, I feel that this would be the perfect place to start, and would be quite a new experience.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for Event Master because I find that out of all the OOC roles, Event Master is were I feel I could achieve and do my best in. If I were to be trusted with the role of Event Master, I would make the server more enjoyable in times like low player counts (20-40ish), and when there seems to be no RP going on or other events, I would always be down to get 1-2 trusted players to do some passive RP for everyone's enjoyment. These ideas could include a lone cargo ship, which infects the ISD with a virus, then I can spawn in the NPC Death Troopers (which dont reward NPC kills, to be used in low player counts), or a regimental event for NAVY, where the ISD has run into a small cluster of asteroids that need to be wiped out. I have always enjoyed being an EC, and have been an EC for countless events. With this role, it would be great to be helping other Event Masters with their events (only if they need/want it). I always enjoy making stories that can go in long chains, or short small stories (like small sections of passive rp, in the boring hours). Since I joined the server and found out Event Masters are looking for new members, I had built up my confidence in making friends and using my microphone to talk to others (which is a big thing for me), for the sole purpose to become and Event Master when I had reached what I thought is the sufficient amount of playtime. If I were to become an EM, I would make the choice for the type of event being run by me, whether its up to the Event Characters to figure themselves out with where they want to go, what there strategies are, or whether I tell them what I feel I need the outcome of the event to be to create a flowing and consistent chain of events. I would give some of the EC's a slight amount of freedom with what they want to do during the event (going more passive and playing tactically, or fully aggressive [if its an aggressive event]), giving them a outline of how I need the event to end, and what they can and cant do.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe if I were to become an Event Master, I could bring in with me certain aspects such as lore friendly events, and trying to make every event I do enjoyable for everyone (sadly you cant please everyone). By making an event inclusive I would make sure all events have aspects that can link to the certain skills that each regiment holds (EVO defusing bombs, NOVA protecting IHC, ISC fighting enemy ships, ENG repairing). I can bring fun, serious and immersive events with my creativity and hard working ethic. I can bring in a creative and friendly attitude, and a positive mindset to the EM team, in hopes to please and become closer friends, and help out more, with other fellow Event Masters. Being an EM I can help out with larger scale events, or with others EM's who just need a second opinion, or just a simple helping hand. I find I have become exteremely dedicated to the server and this would be the next step into throwing myself deeper into the community. I myself find it enjoying writing stories as it is stress relieving for me. It will be even better enacting these stories.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    To make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive, I would do often regimental events for people that want one, by offering the CO's/2IC's of regiments and asking if they want a private event. By having a regiment exclusive event, I am able to focus more on a smaller group of people to make it more interesting and revolve the event around what their regiment is, and what their skills are in RP. I can then do this for multiple regiments, so I am not some private events for some regiments, and not others. Then with the 'Squads System' that some regiments have, I could send small squads out on very small events. I am a big fan of Star Wars myself, and with this passion for Star Wars, I can make events more fun and immersive. I would make it enjoyable for the EC's aswell, by giving each EC a different and unique but fair loadout, so they dont destroy the Imperials. I would list off what all the loadouts are, and let them sort it out between themselves on who wants to be what.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No, but i'm happy to learn

• Anything else you would like to add?
    Thanks for reading everyone :)

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by CurlyGeorge51
making it look nice :) fixed links aswell (PURPLE IS NOW EDITS AFTER FEEDBACK)
  • Poggers 1

Ok i will now write my response...

Spoiler

Q1. In all honesty, i have nothing bad really to say on this question. You have answered it very well and somewhat in a way that i haven't seen before stating about you will do events for low pop which i like. I will say "whether its up to the Event Characters to figure themselves out with where they want to go, what there strategies are, or whether I tell them what I feel I need the outcome of the event to be to create a flowing and consistent chain of events."  this somewhat worries me, as an EM you are expected to help coerce the RP and keep a close eye on EC's i can say from experience letting people run free during passives ect is not a good idea and sometimes (NOT ALL) it can end badly, some of this sentence i like but it could be worded better to show that you are not just letting the EC's run your event. 

Q2. How will you bring "lore friendly Events" and "make every event enjoyable for everyone", Illiterate on HOW you would do these things and what skills YOU HAVE that could help go along with it. You also haven't stated anything about you, you've almost ignored the question. What things do you think you have that could help or benefit events or help the team, try and present yourself (strengths what are you good at ect.).

Q3. I agree doing regimental events is great it is very good for specific regiments and especially the ones that don't get a lot of action. But i would like to know (something you could add to this section) what about whole ship events? what would you do in that instance. as good as your answer is its very one sided to the helping of other and JUST regimental events.

EVENT 1.  Now for the most important part of this, There is not really much of a backstory in this, you could easily say so why didn't he up security he is a Major General... also why Corellia, its a very imperial planet although it has its scum, the imperial sectors of the planet where to my knowledge very guarded as they held a lot of the empire building material and ships that they made, so i personally think there needs to be more of a backstory to this event explaining the lead up which you will also need to explain to ISB. 
Phase 1, so lets say he does actually board, before we go there Why the ISD Chimera? We are Km away from Corellia (which is in the core) more Rp could be done in order to have the major general close to us or a different planet all together. Now lets say all is done and he is aboard then what you think ISB and that will be friendly, i reckon add more RP in this section. 
Phase 2. all i can say for this is how did they locate him?

Phase 3. The third phase is good it shows promise and is done well i have no negative feedback on this.

EVENT 2. same as before more back story, why are you on Orto Plutonia why not legit any other snow planet lmao. even a planet that in lore isn't very friendly towards imperials.
Phase 1. its ok, but i would create another scenario for if vader does not come down cant just rely on him. 
Phase 2. is ok i like the rocks being thrown ect.

Phase 3. i do like this and the outcomes which come. 

Overall with your app, it could do with more detail and RP but everything is quite good, i do like the models you put in they are a nice touch. 

Your dedication to the server is undeniable with the weeks you have been on. although i will say your maturity isn't the highest it could be you seem to argue and get annoyed in events quite quick as well as continue to ask for things. I don't know you that well haven't interacted that much so i cant fully judge your character. 

If these are fixed i will post a +1 but for now Neutral. 
P.s. do you have and could you actively use your mic?

Edit +1

Edited by Angus
  • Like 1

+1, honestly I have never had a bad interaction with Curly and I believe he would be a good fit for the EM team. The answers to his questions are good and his reasoning for wanting to be an EM is as good as any. The event ideas are also good and I really like the added detail of having the details about the ECs (models, hp, weapons, etc).

Edited by Pvtanderson
  • Like 1

+1

Has a decent amount of Detail

Has Detailed event ideas

And has the maturity to be a member of the event master team.

Side Notes -

I would like to see another event doc from you

And i would like to see a planned NPC event to see how you do them

And maybe a passive event aswell for some variaty to show your skills

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Pvtanderson said:

+1, honestly I have never had a bad interaction with Curly and I believe he would be a good fit for the EM team. The answers to his questions are good and his reasoning for wanting to be an EM is as good as any. The event ideas are also good and I really like the added detail of having the details about the ECs (models, hp, weapons, etc).

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Clover said:

+1

Has Detailed event ideas

Side Notes -

What clover said
+1

• Like 1

+1

I’m plus 1’ing since I have had numerous good experiences with Curly. He is very friendly and creative. I believe he would be a beneficial member to the EM team. Although one major issue is that I have never heard you use your mic in our multiple experiences. It is vital that you have a microphone especially when you are doing events, but other than that I wish you all the best Curly.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Aezir said:

+1

I’m plus 1’ing since I have had numerous good experiences with Curly. He is very friendly and creative. I believe he would be a beneficial member to the EM team. Although one major issue is that I have never heard you use your mic in our multiple experiences. It is vital that you have a microphone especially when you are doing events, but other than that I wish you all the best Curly.

• Like 1
On 8/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Clover said:

+1

Has Detailed event ideas

Side Notes -

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

Always knew you were a great guy since i started playing the server and joined nova. I remember the times of you being so helpful and nice. I believe you will be trustworthy of being a event master, And want to see you as one. I personally love your events are great and would love to be apart of them.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Clover said:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Curly, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted tomorrow to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Poggers 3
  • Upvote 1