Having a Murder Server. (Idea for future)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a Murder on the Imperial Gaming servers?

• Yes
    • No

Well, since I coded my own servers and owned a pretty good community until I couldn't run it anymore because of school. I had a Murder Server and yes, this gamemode is a bit old and is dying hard. Most of the servers that run it are shit, but still get a good playerbase the fact that there is no over popular murder servers, until I came.

When I made my Server, a lot of players join, I had around 10-20 a day for a streamline 20 slot, and this was amazing due to the fact that I got around $300 in the first month in donations! I fully re-coded Murder to my liking and boom, tons of players join. They loved this, due to the fact: Low addon count, less downloads and default maps. And Yes I used GM_CONSTRUCT but I got shit tons of players. I used PS1 and created the coolest shop for all; but enough about me.

I think Imperial Gaming needs to make a Murder server, and needs to make the best one of all.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA THAT CAME TO MIND AFTER I GOT BORED; JUST FOR WARNING, JUST VOTING ON THIS MEANS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ONE, NOT THAT IT WILL EVER HAPPEN.

Thanks for reading, [Developer] Jacob.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Rada said:

I think there previously was one correct me if I'm wrong

Nope,

Previous servers were:

HaloRP

Deathrun

ARMA3 HaloRP

Can't remember if their were anymore.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Superior Jacob said:

Yeah I agree. its just an idea :P

Yeah, once we have a bigger playerbase on both SWRP, DarkRP and, TTT(?) then I think we could try branching out into other game modes.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Yeah, once we have a bigger playerbase on both SWRP, DarkRP and, TTT(?) then I think we could try branching out into other game modes.

You saying 100 players on a monday afternoon isn't a good playerbase for swrp?

• Upvote 1

The community isn't ready for a Murder Server as well, we've already recently expanded into TTT and Dark RP. They are still trying to establish a player base and adding another server wouldn't help it at all, but it's an idea to keep in mind.

• Upvote 1