Brigade Major [CF|CO-B6] Binny
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w+. I would have around 4 weeks, but my time was reset :(
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    2043623185_Screenshot(811).png.13f12fee995c610320000cd621daa107.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe that I am a trusted player, as I am extremely active, helpful to players in OOC and try my best to provide RP for other players on the server. I should be trusted with PAC3 as this will not only benefit the RP of my own character, but also the RP of the people around me. I hope to boost immersive role play on the server through the usage of a unique visual identity and establishing a rich character background. In regards to those warns earlier in the year, it was true. I didn't have any intent to role play. Until I joined a couple regiments and was inspired to take it seriously, as the RP that was constantly on the server became even more enjoyable. I built a decent rank in Shock and achieved Warrant Officer 1 before joining Inquisitors then to move on to bigger things in different regiments. Since those warns my outlook on the server has completely changed and I have become indulged in the RP on this server. Nevertheless, I do believe that I can be trusted with Pac3. PAC3 is a privileged and is something that is earned, and throughout my time on the server I believe that I improve the RP around me, whether it be through helping out the EM's with events or creating RP for my own regiment.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like access to pac as my character changes shown in the pacs provide my character with a sense of identity. If given access to this perk, id like to utilise animations and other forms of player model movement on the server and receive feedback on how to improve. With the usage of pac I can further develop a deeper narrative to my characters story and showcase unique animations through visual effects. I have been inspired by Tinky's old pac as it was a unique character, and when passing by him within the ISD, you already know how good your RP experience will be. Id like to replicate such reputation on the server and further develop my presence on the server. Not only will the usage of PAC3 boost the RP for the people around me, it will also add more layers of depth to my character.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe that i deserve this rank as within the mere 6 months i've been on the server, I haven't had any issues with any staff or players since those mingy days. When on the server I like to keep all situations within RP, whilst also maintaining my reputation on an out of character level. I don't have any intention of miss using this perk, and will respect all rules and guidelines that come with pac. I believe that I deserve pac, due to me being an extremely active player within the past 6 months and have been learning pac very quick due to people like, Mauler, Stathi, Boshi & Bickey. Nevertheless, having access to PAC3 would benefit not only my character, but the immediate people around me!
  • PAC3 Example 1: Compforce Commander
    1115927620_Screenshot(830).png.499f284ac2c062d776a88316b23f6ea3.png
  • PAC3 Example 2: Compforce Commander #2
    1693934196_Screenshot(829).png.4a6e785fffb97a09d168b5ffb231194f.png
  • PAC3 Example 3: Sith #1
    1553432237_Screenshot(831).png.9e9d49eaecb1d15ddb7a7b1d85aca511.png
  • PAC3 Example 4: Sith #2 (with gesture)
    1354236626_Screenshot(828).png.0340decba853a2ff4821cf3beae8ecc7.png
  • PAC3 Example 5: Shock Heavy Hound Unit
    1761959741_Screenshot(823).png.c9cbe3e386875b1571b3254ab1a6234e.png
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

DISCLAIMER:

I plan to create more pacs in the near future. These are just the primary ones i have spent alot of time on! Ill upload these updates in the Weekly Bumps!

Also in regards to my last application, i apologize for the comment mix up, it didnt come across the way i wanted it to. Hopefully this app is better :)

Edited by Binny
  • Upvote 2

+1

Good guy, good pac, good ravioli 

(Binny if you keep capitalizing one I then not capitalizing another in the same sentence i'll personally come take your PC away from you)

I'm being force against my will to +1 please send the police to Binny's address at LolNahI'mJustBreedDifferent 420 69th Avenue

Edited by Sinatra
  • Haha 1

Hey Binny here's my feedback on your application.

+1 

Pacs looks great and create rp.

Application looks great with but some missing grammar.

Trustworthy of pac.

One of your pacs had BB series, The BB series only came out after the empire fallen and the new republic raised into power. (Cold war period) I know there only PAC Examples but just wanted to let you know.

• Poggers 1

Quinny has made his laptop the most expensive Frisbee trying to get these PAC's to work and show that he has learn't from his past application, he definitely deserves this!

+1

Edited by Bucculus
  • Haha 1

Neutral Leaning Towards +1

Trustworthy

Good Use of pac

I need to see more pacs

i have seen more pacs from you and i love the medic pac tis great

Extras

Make sure to keep your droids and items within the timeline that we are in.

And i would like to see a more military styled pack for a +1 ( these are a lot easier to judge than something for like a imperial guard )

You made a military one which was really good!

And i really like the CF commander it is very detailed and it looks so much better than the CF model!

Edited by Clover
IMPROVEMENT
  • Like 1

Neutral but leaning towards a +1

Your Application is very detailed and well written.

IMO your pacs appear very basic and theres only really 3 examples 

- Your 1st Compforce commander is just the Zephyr Scout trooper but with the urban scout trooper legs.

- I'm not sure what is and isn't pac on the 3rd/4th example or if it's jus the looking at the holocron 

- 5th Example is not too bad, Good Job

Personally, I would like to see more of these examples such as the inner workings and what exactly is part of the pac and not just the model

EDIT : 

You've shown that you are accepting ot criticizm and use it to improve upon yourself
Your new PAC examples pretty good looking, I like it.

Changing to a +1 now good work Binny I hope you get accepted 

Edited by Joel
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Joel said:

Neutral but leaning towards a +1

Your Application is very detailed and well written.

IMO your pacs appear very basic and theres only really 3 examples 

- Your 1st Compforce commander is just the Zephyr Scout trooper but with the urban scout trooper legs.

- I'm not sure what is and isn't pac on the 3rd/4th example or if it's jus the looking at the holocron 

- 5th Example is not too bad, Good Job

Personally, I would like to see more of these examples such as the inner workings and what exactly is part of the pac and not just the model

Hope u get it dude

• Shocked 1
Posted (edited)

Been a while, but BUMP!

I tried my best to take all feedback received so far and implement into my Pac3's. And as Joel mentioned, the Zephyr CF CO first pac i made was a little lazy, so i reworked my design and picked up a couple cool pac tricks along the way!1417726998_Screenshot(889).thumb.png.a42abe6e9e61405b6c464e1e22bbfb84.png

Here is my new and improved Comforce CO pac3. This image features: Custom red plated armour. A laser attached to thehelmet to improve aim & my red kama at the back!

750946991_Screenshot(891).thumb.png.1527e56f5acd186fec7c1cdc3df60b9e.png

This next perspective shows my retired EVO backpack, with attached my trusty Cycler Rifle & my DLT-20A. It also shows the Kama a lot better with a side view of the laser pointer. 

This next video shows some event animations for when individual weapons are pulled out, as they disappear on the back. It is essential for RP as you don't really wanna run around with 2 cycler rifles on ya back!

Edited by Binny
Formatting
  • Upvote 3

Another Bump!

Here is another example. As Clover mentioned, he wanted to see some more variety with my Pacs, so i developed a Rescue Trooper PAC for the Medical Troopers. As per PAC restrictions, tier 1 arent allowed to use Jiggle's on the server, i messed around with them on PAC with the following example for a couple models. 

1586029939_Screenshot(924).thumb.png.d587d2e96d59de57399db12e6aab752c.png

This first perspective shows the front view of the pac, clearly visible is the glowing green eyes, green left shoulder armour plate, followed by some bacta bombs strapped to the build and the green coloured legs. 159912339_Screenshot(925).thumb.png.0b77cd55525e25cd0a7cf23c5c26e665.png

This next view shows the modified backpack to include the rope attachment, also visible is the two ice picks on the left side of his belt and the injector on his left boot strap. I tried my best to incorporate the rope on the model, but due to jiggle restrictions i cant get it to look natural. (if there is a solution i'm missing to this, PLEASE let me know :) )  The ice picks are literally there for RP, as I'm going to mess around with animations next week and try and get the climb swep to incorporate some form of ice pick movement. 

In terms of self evaluation of this pac, i think its a decent combination of many models, only thinks for me is off, is the colour scheme, but that can be easily fixed later down the line. 

Updated Game Time is now at:  3 Weeks, 4 days Game Time

• Like 1
On 8/10/2020 at 9:41 PM, Kamelieon said:

Neutral - Detailed answers but unfortunately the detail doesn't continue into your PAC creations.

• Sad 2