• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:444289480
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Barry
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week, 36 Minutes.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Fail RP X2, RDM X2, NITRP, DC To Avoid Jail X3, Disrespect, Fail RP. Lying To Staff, All Over 1 Month Ago Apart From 1 Fail RP.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    1 NITRP.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Nations Staff Manager, Thermal Reborn Trial GM, LightGaming Military RP, Head Of Staff, Zannah Revived, Server Manager.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    They are to Serve the Community be Role Model's for the Memeber's to Follow off of, To make sure the Community Is Respecting the Rules, and Regulations to make sure that everyone has fun, To make sure that the community is good, Not Alot of Minges, Or DDOS'ers, Or any people in that nature, They are there also to make people Cheer Up, By Enforcing the Rules, And Enforcing the Regulations, So nobody is disrepected. They also need to make sits and They then therefore enforce the rules, and Guidelines set in place for our Safety, and for our Own Sake.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I want to be a Trial Moderator, So I can start over on the Bad things I have done in the past, I want to make sure the community Is Growing, is Fun, and is a Safe Place for everyone to come when somebody is feeling down, or somebody is feeling upset, I want the community to be able to be there for people, I also want to grow with this Community, I want to be a Trial Mod, So I can enforce Rules, and Regulations when No-body else is on, The Staff Team are one of the most importent roles on the server to enforce the Rules, Put in place by Management, to make sure we are all safe, and Happy.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I beleive I can bring Expertise, I also know how to be a Good Staff Member, Despite the past I like to help people, I can also Calm people down in some situations Because I can relate to a few, I also like to be Strict on People but at the Same Time Fair, I would also like to be Funny, And try to make the server as fun as possible, The traits needed for a Staff member is normally, Patience, Activity, Strict But Fair, Kind, And Caring for the Other Staff Members, I also want to make sure that the Server Rules are enforced that is why they are there.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would get there name then Get there steam ID, I would then take proof Of that Incident that Happened Help from Logs, Send that to my Superior, and ban the Person after I have got there steam ID, For the Appropriate Amount of time.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would bring the bully in, Say Don't ever do it again, I would then Warn Him For Player Disrespect, And make sure that the Other person is Ok, and that the Bully does not Disrespect, not Be Rude to the other Community Memeber in any way.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would take proof of the Situation, Then send it to Management, I would then Tell them to stop and Say I have informed management, and Attempt to calm them down and get them in a stable mood, and Then I would let Management deal with the administration situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would bring them in, Tell them If they do DDOS they Will be banned, And try to get them not To Actually DDOS, Since if they try to Everyone will be mad, So I will do the Proper Punishments, By bringing him in Warning him not do, If he starts doing It I would kick him if he does it again I would ban him for 4-7 Days, Or to get someone to.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    BerryDealerMan
  • Thinking 1
  • Disagree 2

Immature. All of my RP experiences have been very stale and boring. Every time something happens to you, you create a sit instead of trying to RP. i don't see any staffing qualities with you.  You also state that you want to become staff so you can "start over on the bad things you have done in the past." 

Id recommend working on your in game reputation and building yourself as a RP'r before you become a staff in this community :)

Good Luck

Edited by Binny
  • Agree 1
14 minutes ago, Binny said:

Immature. All of my RP experiences have been very stale and boring. Every time something happens to you, you create a sit instead of trying to RP. i don't see any staffing qualities with you.  You also state that you want to become staff so you can "start over on the bad things you have done in the past." 

Id recommend working on your in game reputation and building yourself as a RP'r before you become a staff in this community :)

Good Luck

Edit:

Also you may want to start again but you have had a stupid amount of warns, bans, ect within 1 week of playtime.

Edit 2:

Just upon re-reading your application there are insame amount of grammatical errors. Every sentence has a word randomly capatalised? Also alot of your answers are pretty inadequate for what the offence is. As well as they do not make sense whatsoever. Also, if possible could you PM me any proof of you being these staff roles? No offense, but with your current state in the community it seems hard to believe you have been a server manager, head of staff and a staff manager on so many different severs.

Edited by Ashton
  • Agree 1

-1 My reason for this:

Its good to see that you are interested in becoming a Staff Member but with the amount of warns and bans you have Fail RP X2, RDM X2, NITRP, DC To Avoid Jail X3, Disrespect, Fail RP. Lying To Staff and the NITRP ban I don't believe that you were Staff Manager, Trial GM, Head Of Staff and Server Manager because someone who has that type of staff position don't have that amount of warns within a month or even never, but if I'm wrong like Ashton said could you please provide proof of such claims.

Hope you Have a Good day.

Edited by Cozmo

Application Seems very rushed.

Application has very Bad grammar.

Very bad experiences in the past and present.

Excessive warns.

Awful reputation.

Very mingy a lot of the times, Such as text yelling at admirals and superiors ect.

Bad attitude. 

Overall hasn’t changed his attitude and is still mingy. If he somehow gets his reputation back and starts fresh and has a good attitude, Not mingy, Stops getting warns and bans. for six months straight and actually takes time and effort into his application, I might reconsider a plus 1. If he were to actually some how get admin now I would be scared for the community no joke.

sorry for being a little tough but it’s the truth and that’s the only way I could accept you as a admin.^

Hello Berry

I will be leaving a -1 on your application for the following reasons:

You have a absurd amount of warns.

Although a minor issue, your application is littered with grammar errors.

Your answers to some of the questions are very brief, I suggest adding more detail.

I have witnessed and heard of your behavior in and out of character and it is quite poor.

Good Luck.

• Good Understanding of rules and how the server works
  • Constantly causes issues 
  • Takes anything OOC when does not have way
  • Constant Minging 
  • application lack Detail 
  • Has more than 5 warns, Breaching the TOS of applying for moderator 

I suggest you improve yourself heavily before applying again 

Edited by Delta

Your attitude towards other players is terrible, you constantly minge and you have shown little to no sign of change. Your amount of warns are also absurd. 

Edit: also why did you put capital letters everywhere for no reason

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately. 

Edited by Hamish
1 hour ago, Delta said:

• Constant Minging 

1 hour ago, Clover said:

everything has been stated ^^^^^^

has 2 bans. has crashed the server twice and has also has had 5+ warnings within 2 months.

no further comment

4 hours ago, Delta said:

• Constant Minging 

6 hours ago, Delta said:

• Constant Minging 

10 hours ago, Binny said:

Good Luck

8 hours ago, Pro said:

• Constant Minging 

You are also extremely immature and do not think before you do showing no self control.

For example...

1097861057_Screenshot(456).png.6d638b7e0789686912ff6050b4a84ea7.png

Edited by CurlyGeorge51
19 minutes ago, CurlyGeorge51 said:

You are also extremely immature and do not think before you do showing no self control.

For example...

1097861057_Screenshot(456).png.6d638b7e0789686912ff6050b4a84ea7.png

reasons stated above -1

• Wingza locked this topic

Denied

Public opinion is not up to scratch, You have also received to many warnings to continue with your application.

If you would like to appeal the warns you have received contact myself or another member of management.

Other than that you will not be receiving staff.

• Agree 3