STEAM_0:1:222085915
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    COZMO
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week and 4 days [Been playing since 2018]
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200807220709_1.jpg.5c6851ac6dda76f6d2399a6f7a482460.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have three warns:
    [Disconnect to avoid punishment]
    [Disconnect to avoid punishment]
    [RDM]
    All of these warns have been handed to me over a year ago, now I have improved my attitude towards others and now I follow the rules of the server.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I do not have any bans, in the future this will be the same.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Star Wars RP: Event Master-Server name: Unkown [Shut down]
    Dark RP: Moderator- Server name: Tylers Darkrp [Left because Dead]
    [Not sure if it counts] Discord: Admin-Name: Blacktop boys [Left because did other stuff]

Why are you applying to be an Event Master? 
  • I am applying for Event Master because with my passion for becoming an Event Master and acknowledgment on ULX, How to create an Event that includes everyone, and being a nice and caring person I believe I could become a great member onboard the Event Master team, Since day 1 of joining the IG community I have been interested in helping others out in any way that I can, this includes donating and writing this Event Master application, all my life I have been brought up by good people and now I want to return this favor of being kind, I used to be a former Event Master on another server and I loved every second of it, from making events to working with Staff it was a dream come true and that is why I am applying for Event Master to enjoy that thrill once more time and to become the best of my self.
  •  
  • No matter what the task is or how hard it is I always try my best in completing it and one of my goals is to become an Event Master one day and to present not just events but to also meet new people along the way including Event masters.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    With my passion for making RP seniors, this can cause a great effect in not just the Event it's self but how fun and enjoyable it could be, I have made many Events in my spare time due to being a former Event Master but by making the Events fun, this can draw more people to the community and have a good reputation, I have also learnt how to create cool buildings and structures with my skill in building in gmod, I have over 900+ hours on DarkRP and by building cool things that could be in the events it can make people amazed on how cool the structure is.
  •  
  • [Here are some examples]
  • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I8zPjVl9iDRlfVSQCPgYVrrbS7AcfPW4lqgLU5lL73k/edit?usp=sharing
    By joining the Event Master team I don't just make cool Events for the players but also present myself as a friend and someone to look up to, by being friendly it can help out in many ways from helping a new player to the community or meeting new Event masters, by having a good attitude and being mature it will help out a lot through your time being in Event Masters.
  •  
  • I can bring many skills to the Event Master team including Working has a team, Staying on task and building a new friendship connection, all of these skills have not just helped me in-game but also in the real world, when I'm working at McDonalds I try my best to work has a team, this has helped me through my time working there and I believe I can use my real life skills and help out the community in any way, my other important skill that I have is Staying on task, this has helped me many times in-game and in the real world, when I was in ISB I had to do report writing and not once I got distracted off task, In online school I have to use my computer all day and most of the time I never get distracted because I am dedicated to my schooling and dedicated to becoming an Event Master.
  • As I have stated before I love being friendly to others in the community and this allows me to build a strong friendship with many people including the Event Master team.
  •  
  • I believe by using my most important skills that I have and learning new ones, I could become a great Event Master in the future.
  •  
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
  • I can make the Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive by not just making the Event itself fun but by including everyone to the Event, I can include everyone to the Event by asking people what kind of Event do that like [Passive ect] then I can get an idea on what to do so in the future they would like the Event more often, another way I can Include everyone to event is to ask everyone if they would like to be an Event Character or anything to do with the role play for example asking a Regiment if they would like their own Event or asking them if they would like to take part in anyway by doing this it can make everyone feel the same way and have the most fun out of it.this allows everyone to have fun and enjoy the Event that is running, You can also have a good attitude by joking around and having fun, this allows you to have a stronger friendship towards others in the community.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes I do, Was a former Event Master on another server.
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Hope you enjoyed my application sorry for the dots.
  • Event Idea's
  • The rise of the B-1 Battle Droids
  • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o7giOKu3eJmSGDPBszoQP6efnW8eognnBgCRLiKTh1s/edit?usp=sharing
  • The hidden Jedi
  • https://docs.google.com/document/d/14FcNHpYm-WfN2phsE9aSMC-ssO-rsp7Ct9qllUzj39U/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Yes I do Understand.
Edited by Cozmo
Fixing mistakes

+1 Leaning towards Neutral

I really want to give this application a cemented +1 but considering the quality of other applications this one isn't up to par yet.

Firstly Cozmo's a great guy and I have no doubt in the EM position he would thrive and only attempt to better himself and the server, he's mature and likable so I believe there's no conflict of character when it comes to Cozmo.

Only reason i'm leaning towards neutral is the application seems to be lacking detail in some answers and elaboration on your answers would be highly appreciated, the events themselves while interesting ideas seem to be cookie cutter & you haven't included many factors that you need to plan for before running an event like - 

- Models and HP

- Event Time

My recommendation would to be check out some of the accepted EM applications and include the planning elements all those applications have in their event ideas, other then that I believe Cozmo would make a great EM and benefit the team and with the above concerns fixed up i'd happily give him a huge +1.

7 hours ago, Sinatra said:

+1 Leaning towards Neutral

I really want to give this application a cemented +1 but considering the quality of other applications this one isn't up to par yet.

Firstly Cozmo's a great guy and I have no doubt in the EM position he would thrive and only attempt to better himself and the server, he's mature and likable so I believe there's no conflict of character when it comes to Cozmo.

Only reason i'm leaning towards neutral is the application seems to be lacking detail in some answers and elaboration on your answers would be highly appreciated, the events themselves while interesting ideas seem to be cookie cutter & you haven't included many factors that you need to plan for before running an event like - 

- Models and HP

- Event Time

My recommendation would to be check out some of the accepted EM applications and include the planning elements all those applications have in their event ideas, other then that I believe Cozmo would make a great EM and benefit the team and with the above concerns fixed up i'd happily give him a huge +1.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. 

Neutral for the moment. I have had a look through your application and some things need to be worked on.

1st. Your playtime, i havnt interacted with you that much (may be just me). 

2nd. Your answers are detailed for the first few and ok. The one that concerns me is the how can you make events more inclusive? You have stated to make it more fun and  include everyone in the event. BUT you dont say HOW you will do this the question seems avoided almost and rushed. 

The what can you bring to the EM team is ok but could use some work. All you have really reiterated through it is you can make events fun and you can build which in my eyes is not much for an em try adding more into this catagory tell us about you what can YOU bring into the team any skills ect.

3rd. Your events.  The first one is very cliche with a plague. In this i would recommend asking yourself what type of rp is needed during it and do it in steps (look at other accepted em ideas for what i mean) your second is a bit bland in my opinion even though its a bit more unique there is so much windows for different RP in it that you could do.

I would recommend looking at the accepted tab to see what you could improve on and what is required 

(P.s sorry for spelling/format on phone xD) 

Eeither way if these are changed +1 for sure but for now neutral. 

Good Luck - EM | Angus

31 minutes ago, Angus said:

Neutral for the moment. I have had a look through your application and some things need to be worked on.

1st. Your playtime, i havnt interacted with you that much (may be just me). 

2nd. Your answers are detailed for the first few and ok. The one that concerns me is the how can you make events more inclusive? You have stated to make it more fun and  include everyone in the event. BUT you dont say HOW you will do this the question seems avoided almost and rushed. 

The what can you bring to the EM team is ok but could use some work. All you have really reiterated through it is you can make events fun and you can build which in my eyes is not much for an em try adding more into this catagory tell us about you what can YOU bring into the team any skills ect.

3rd. Your events.  The first one is very cliche with a plague. In this i would recommend asking yourself what type of rp is needed during it and do it in steps (look at other accepted em ideas for what i mean) your second is a bit bland in my opinion even though its a bit more unique there is so much windows for different RP in it that you could do.

I would recommend looking at the accepted tab to see what you could improve on and what is required 

(P.s sorry for spelling/format on phone xD) 

Eeither way if these are changed +1 for sure but for now neutral. 

Good Luck - EM | Angus

Thank you for the feed back I will try my best on fixing the mistakes.

Before you keep going, don’t reply to each comment. Group it up all in one reply and count it as a bump (meaning 7 days after the previous response).

Anyway I will be leaving a Neutral Response here. Sinatra summed it up well but seeing as my interactions with you are limited at best, I cannot judge your character.

• Agree 1

After reading though your application along with your supporting documents, there are few points that I wish to highlight prior to addressing my views on your app.

1.The Application 

Going from the top you clearly meet all of the required fields, to make a possible candidate including:

-Above playtime with recent activity* (From what I've personally witnessed)

-Lack of Recent Concerning Warns

-Reasonably detailed answers to each question

But with this in mind, your answers tend to make claims about what you will do you with your events. Without providing explanation on how you will achieve such.

EG as pointed out by @Angus

I can make the Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive by not just making the Event itself fun but by including everyone to the Event, this allows everyone to have fun and enjoy the Event that is running,

While an answer like this is certainly not bad, it certainly doesn't provide much insight into how to plan to achieve such a goal. Anyone can make claims how about they will provide better event, the hard part is planning and explaining how you will. For example with this you state that you 'Make Events more fun. enjoyable and inclusive by including everyone to the event'. What would of put you above the rest is by explaining in details how your events can cater to everyone. As in my opinion trying to create events that cater to everyone is one of the hardest parts of being an EM.

2. Event Ideas

As already stated by @Sinatra the event ideas included on the application are quite 'cookie cutter' with them being archetypes of commonly ran events on the server. What I would personnely recommend is coming up with more unique event concepts to include on your application. As such would well define yourself as an event master and separate yourself from the other candidates. To help brainstorm ideas for events I would recommend going to either of the links down below and exploring their pages to find inspiration for events.

- Star Wars Galaxy Map

Wookiepedia Legends Articles

Conclusion

As stated above your written forums aspect of your application is solid and you show passion for the server and creating events, but your applications fall short with your details and your event concepts. For the time being I will be leaving a Reutral Response but be happy to change it to a plus 1 with the addition of new event ideas.  

Apart from that, Goodluck with your application

• Wingza locked this topic