Jump to content

Pro Moderator Application


Pro  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. Poll

    • Positive Support
      39
    • Negative Support
      3


Recommended Posts

  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Trackermanpro
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:200569673
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    |501st| CT-2919 "Pro"
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    14 weeks, 1 days, 14 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have a total of 2 warnings on the server, one for disconnecting to avoid arrest (27th of June 2019) and the second one for fail RP (10th of July 2019) I received these warnings because I was messing around and not taking the roleplay on this server seriously, however in the past year after these warnings I have actively taken more responsibility with my role on the server and haven’t received any warnings since.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I haven’t received any bans in this community.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have never been staff on any other communities but I am very keen on learning the ropes and I believe that I am a quick learner.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the job of moderator is to help keep the server in order, to be there if members of the community require assistance and to help make the server a safe positive environment for everyone to enjoy and roleplay. Moderators must pander to a variety of demands from the player base whether its giving someone tools to build dupes with, to warning someone from RDM.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be trial moderator because I would like to help out the community that I have gotten to know and enjoy to a higher level. As previous Vader’s Fist commander and now IHC, I would like to take the next step in accepting more responsibility towards this server. I am friendly, responsible and approachable. In my time, staff members have created a safe community for people all ages to participate and expand their roleplay abilities and I would like continue the legacy.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring a positive attitude and a warm helping hand to those that need it. I am always open for conversation and very approachable. On the staff team I will be available to talk and help out as much as possible when needed. As a member of the imperial gaming staff team I believe I can promise activity and to be a fair moderator.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    As a trial moderator I would straight away go through logs and confirm that the player involved actually killed them, then I would contact one of the victims and see if any malicious intent was behind the killings. If there was, I would warn the player for Mass RDM/ Disconnect to avoid arrest. As a trial moderator I would then contact a higher staff member to see if the punishment was fair and if a further temporary ban was required.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would individually contact each person in private via TeamSpeak or discord and get both parties involved and ask them to report their side of the story and to present evidence of the bullying, this may also include talking to witnesses. After assessing the situation, I would discuss it with the perpetrator and give them a warn for Player Disrespect, making sure they know it’s not okay to bully other players. I would also monitor both individuals for the next few days/weeks to make sure the situation has been resolved. I would also let the victim know that they can always report to staff if they have any more issues.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Using my recording software, I would try to collect as much evidence as possible, without being seen by the staff member abusing their power and present it to the staff manager or even the owner and let them know of the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Using my recording software, I would gather as much footage of the individual claiming this as possible. I would contact a higher member of staff and let them know of the situation and ask if a harsher punishment is required. Then warning the person/s involved and letting them know that DDOSing is a criminal offence.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Trackermanpro
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Known Pro for over a month now and I truly believe he is extremely capable of being a moderator.

He has already managed to reach a milestone which not many people will ever achieve, the rank of Brigadier General. This alone proves that Pro is able to moderate the server with ease and decisive action to ensure RP is kept to a standard that all members of the community will find acceptable.
 

- Garry

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wilson123 said:

+1

Known Pro for over a month now and I truly believe he is extremely capable of being a moderator.

He has already managed to reach a milestone which not many people will ever achieve, the rank of Brigadier General. This alone proves that Pro is able to moderate the server with ease and decisive action to ensure RP is kept to a standard that all members of the community will find acceptable.
 

- Garry

Can’t see why not, good bloke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

  • I don't talk much with you pro but from the limited interactions they have all been positive 
  • People talk highly of you and think you're a good leader and person 
  • Active and mature 
  • Good responses on application and suitable detail 
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wilson123 said:

+1

Known Pro for over a month now and I truly believe he is extremely capable of being a moderator.

He has already managed to reach a milestone which not many people will ever achieve, the rank of Brigadier General. This alone proves that Pro is able to moderate the server with ease and decisive action to ensure RP is kept to a standard that all members of the community will find acceptable.
 

- Garry

+1, Has good moderator traits & values. Would fit perfectly.

Good luck Pro!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Respectful and well known in the community.

Creates awesome RP.

Trust worthy of the role.

Great application.

Mature and can take conflict.

Overall would be a great mod.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive +1 

Pro has been one of the most consistent individuals that I have seen on the server. During my time in VF he was an amazing CO, with a great game sense and ability to RP. Pro has a massive dedication to the server (as seen by his rank and activity) and is someone who I would easily place a massive amount of trust in to properly approach sits or deal with players not following the servers rules. I cannot recommend Pro enough for a staff role. Pro was and is able to always approach difficult or frustrating situations without being frustrated or having his mood impeded. He's extremely mature and respected within the community and is someone I would think of as a shoo in for the role of T-MOD. 

Good Luck with your application.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Pro was there before I achieved staff and he has got to be one of, if not the nicest person I've ever talked to. I don't think there's been a situation where Pro has let his emotions get in the way of him thinking clearly, which is a huge part of moderating a GMod community. 
Although the application is a little lacking in detail, I believe Pro is capable of learning everything there is to know about staffing, and see him getting far within the staff team.

Good luck with your application Pro.

  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

  • I don't talk much with you pro but from the limited interactions they have all been positive 
  • People talk highly of you and think you're a good leader and person 
  • Active and mature 
  • Good responses on application and suitable detail 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wilson123 said:

+1

Known Pro for over a month now and I truly believe he is extremely capable of being a moderator.

He has already managed to reach a milestone which not many people will ever achieve, the rank of Brigadier General. This alone proves that Pro is able to moderate the server with ease and decisive action to ensure RP is kept to a standard that all members of the community will find acceptable.
 

- Garry

 

6 hours ago, Dirthi said:

+1

Pro was there before I achieved staff and he has got to be one of, if not the nicest person I've ever talked to. I don't think there's been a situation where Pro has let his emotions get in the way of him thinking clearly, which is a huge part of moderating a GMod community. 
Although the application is a little lacking in detail, I believe Pro is capable of learning everything there is to know about staffing, and see him getting far within the staff team.

Good luck with your application Pro.

 

7 hours ago, yeff said:

Massive +1 

Pro has been one of the most consistent individuals that I have seen on the server. During my time in VF he was an amazing CO, with a great game sense and ability to RP. Pro has a massive dedication to the server (as seen by his rank and activity) and is someone who I would easily place a massive amount of trust in to properly approach sits or deal with players not following the servers rules. I cannot recommend Pro enough for a staff role. Pro was and is able to always approach difficult or frustrating situations without being frustrated or having his mood impeded. He's extremely mature and respected within the community and is someone I would think of as a shoo in for the role of T-MOD. 

Good Luck with your application.

Pro i have been waiting for you to put this up for so long now. you as a moderator is one of the things i want to see on the server. 

i don't need to say what has already been said ^^^^. phat +1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sinatra said:

+1
Really can't think of any reasons against Pro holding the position of moderator, good bloke will make the server better as a mod.

^^^

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, larrythecrab said:

Big  +1

Known this lad for awhile now and he definitely deserves a shot at being a mod. Always good to talk to and always friendly.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1. I have not had many interactions with you in game. But from those that i have i have seen you go out of your way to help others. Your detail in you app could use a bit more but its still great. Your dedication can be seen by your rank + time and your a very well known and respected person of the community. Overall ye +1 

 

Good luck- Angus

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

I've been talking to Pro for more then a year now. Pro has shown dedication to the server from he's playtime and rank and he's a genuine nice guy if you ask me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Pro is a dedicated and active member of the community who I believe would do a great job as part of the Moderator team. He is courteous and tries his best to help others where possible.
Good luck Pro, I know you've wanted to do something like this for a while so good on you for finally going for it <3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maus said:

+1

Pro is a dedicated and active member of the community who I believe would do a great job as part of the Moderator team. He is courteous and tries his best to help others where possible.
Good luck Pro.

Pro goes above and beyond for the server and the community in it, he is the living embodiment of the perfect dude (in my opinion), he handles situations well, extremely kind and such a cutie, if Pro doesn't get Tmod I will wonder how ANYONE gets Tmod <3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, yeff said:

Massive +1 

Pro has been one of the most consistent individuals that I have seen on the server. During my time in VF he was an amazing CO, with a great game sense and ability to RP. Pro has a massive dedication to the server (as seen by his rank and activity) and is someone who I would easily place a massive amount of trust in to properly approach sits or deal with players not following the servers rules. I cannot recommend Pro enough for a staff role. Pro was and is able to always approach difficult or frustrating situations without being frustrated or having his mood impeded. He's extremely mature and respected within the community and is someone I would think of as a shoo in for the role of T-MOD. 

Good Luck with your application.

+1 RSA.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Really great guy, he made my experience in IHCA amazing. He is responsible and respectful to each and every member of the community. He is a perfect fit for the moderator role and is great at mediating conflict and coming to good resolutions for both parties. I wish him all the best for his application and would love to see him as a member of staff who actively contributes to the IG community. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

+1

Didn’t even have to think about how I would respond when I saw this app. Pro’s proven himself on many occasions to be cool, calm and collected when dealing with tense situations. I’ve known Pro for quite some time and I mean it when I say he’s an extremely kind hearted individual who puts others before himself when it comes to ooc situations. I can’t think of many better when it comes to potential moderators, my only point of criticism would be that maybe sometimes you can be a bit too nice to people when giving out punishments. Regardless, I am more than happy to support your application, good luck mate.

Edited by Matrix
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wingza locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...