STEAM_0:1:79669406
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    |VF-03| Shiro
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    10 Weeks 0 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    image.thumb.png.e2027e8b364dccc9028c1bc6269320d9.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    FailRP, suiciding
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    The reason why I’m currently applying for event master is due to me hoping I have live up to the expectations that are required to be an event master. The reason why I would currently like to become an event master is due to me wanting to write up new situations that could possible happen and hopefully not already done. I would let to mention this again that I am not used to talking out loud in speeches in large groups of people.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    If I were to be accepted to be a trail event master, I would be able to maintain a higher maturity then I already have and the activity that I have on the server. I’ve been trying to gain more experience by writing event ideas for 501st events and watching how they play it when other event masters do them. I do believe I wold be able to bring new event ideas and try to improve ones they could have more potential. Also to bring what I know about star wars lore and RP. 
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe I can make events more enjoyable by trying to make events for a certain legion or regiment. Due to the quality of it usually being much better than server due to the reason that everyone is running around the map and usually you can’t keep track of them unless you have a smaller group. It would be beneficial since it would be easier trying to make a chain event for them since regiments have other roles and they wouldn’t also fit in with it.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Very basic knowledge of the ulx commands. The above area of this application has been re-written there will be new events that I think about soon.
    PS: Sorry for keeping uploading it
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Echo
;-;

+1

The application itself shows good intent and reasoning to apply for the position. I'm unable to have an accurate judge of character due to my limited interactions with Storm but from the community reception and what I've heard from other members of VF Storm is a trustworthy individual and would not abuse this position.

The events presented are well done and are differently seem they have the potential if executed right to be great events.

• Like 1

+1

Mature and will not abuse his position. (if he gets the position)

Event Ideas are average and can have some tweaks, and more grammar. I would love some more monster events so I love that.

I believe you can make great events in the future.

When you said, I'm not the best at talking to a large group of people, Being a event master it is a critical thing you have to learn. Such as doing briefings and debriefings before and after events. Most events you have to speak to a large group of people and it’s mainly only (passive events when not) but overall it’s a critical thing, but I think you can learn and show you have the potential.

( Btw if my writing is sloppy it’s 3am for me I’m tired )

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1

+1.

Storm is someone who is very self aware, and generally mature in how he approaches situations. During my second time joining the server, he was serving as a WOI, despite previously having achieved higher roles within the Regiment as he had the maturity to step down from the role while his activity had decreased. This along with his reasons for applying, make it clear for me that he is applying for the benefit of others rather than for his own interests. I'd also like to say, that while storm has occasionally participated within RP that is a bit more on the silly side, he has always been serious whenever it is needed. While the admittance that has difficulties talking to larger groups of people could be a potential issue, I have confidence that storm would be able to deal with this and greatly assist the EM team while putting on some truly creative events.

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 1

Hey Storm Thank for Applying, Just want to add some Feedback to your Application 

• Very Mature Person
  • The Applicant shows good intent and reasoning for applying
  • Events Seem Good and Well Planed out 
  • Good on Activity 
  •  Add A bit more Detail to answers 
  • Work On speaking to large groups of people

Overall The Application Seems good In my opinion just add some more Detail in your answers. Also To go off what josh has said Talking to a big group of people is a big thing I kinda still have trouble with it but, something you can do to Get over/help is you have something you can read off of if its on your phone,Notepad Etc Just take notes or jot down what you want to say prior of loading back into the server or before a Debrief Thats all I really have to say so Good luck!

+1

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sinatra said:

+1

The application itself shows good intent and reasoning to apply for the position. I'm unable to have an accurate judge of character due to my limited interactions with Storm but from the community reception and what I've heard from other members of VF Storm is a trustworthy individual and would not abuse this position.

The events presented are well done and are differently seem they have the potential if executed right to be great events.

7 hours ago, Josh said:

+1

Mature and will not abuse his position. (if he gets the position)

Event Ideas are average and can have some tweaks, and more grammar. I would love some more monster events so I love that.

I believe you can make great events in the future.

When you said, I'm not the best at talking to a large group of people, Being a event master it is a critical thing you have to learn. Such as doing briefings and debriefings before and after events. Most events you have to speak to a large group of people and it’s mainly only (passive events when not) but overall it’s a critical thing, but I think you can learn and show you have the potential.

( Btw if my writing is sloppy it’s 3am for me I’m tired )

+1

no comment needed. the words were taken right out my mouth

I hope you go well with the application and i hope you get EM!

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Sinatra said:

+1

+1, Storm is a hard working individual who has often put others before himself. I can clearly see Storm putting effort into his events and making the enjoyment of the population his priority in events whilst making the events themselves logical.

Good luck Storm!

• Like 1

Neutral leaning to a +1

- This application including the events are literally cut and paste from your previous application
- Your event ideas just seem to be cut and paste from previous events that have happened which were already just an adaptation of SCP things already.

- Other than that your application is alright. But, if you're going to make another application I'd suggest writing something different and new as it gives me the impression that your application is lazily put together.

Edited by Joel
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
9 hours ago, yeff said:

+1.

Storm is someone who is very self aware, and generally mature in how he approaches situations. During my second time joining the server, he was serving as a WOI, despite previously having achieved higher roles within the Regiment as he had the maturity to step down from the role while his activity had decreased. This along with his reasons for applying, make it clear for me that he is applying for the benefit of others rather than for his own interests. I'd also like to say, that while storm has occasionally participated within RP that is a bit more on the silly side, he has always been serious whenever it is needed. While the admittance that has difficulties talking to larger groups of people could be a potential issue, I have confidence that storm would be able to deal with this and greatly assist the EM team while putting on some truly creative events.

+1 I have known storm for well over a year and storm is an excellent candidate for event master, he has helped me write up a few 501st events and I'm looking forward to seing him be an eventmaster. I agree he does do little bits of silly RP but is always is able to tone it in when necessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Storm has shown great dedication to his role as a CL3 in Vader's Fist which would easily transfer to a position in the Event Master team. Recently he has been working hard in writing, building and organising enjoyable events for the entire 501st Legion to be involved in and I admire his work. I liked the ideas he included in his application and look forward to seeing more of his work.

Good luck c:

• Like 1

Neutral

I've nothing against you Storm, you've been a hell of a dude since CW & an all around chill bloke. However, considering your Events are identical to your previous application it doesn't necessarily show an ability to think outwards & adapt to a new situation (i.e, a new EM app). It's part of the EM team to brainstorm new, innovating events ideas to show off your skill & ability. I'd simply suggest showing the IG Community what else you have to offer, rather than showing something previously made.

Opinion is always subject to change.

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Pro said:

+1 I have known storm for well over a year and storm is an excellent candidate for event master, he has helped me write up a few 501st events and I'm looking forward to seing him be an eventmaster.

Exclude the 1 year bit, only about 6 months maybe less but still with that time with him I already love the man, he 100% deserves EM, Other than Pro he is the greatest person in the word honestly _/(o-o)\_

Edited by Aldwin

While initially skimming through the application, I can see that 80% of the application is a direct copy and paste to your previous application. You can say that this is fine, considering the fact that you've personally requested for the past application to be closed Perhaps mention why you wished for it to be taken down, if you're fine with disclosing that), however it would have been better if you had rewritten the application to display a change. From what I can see, the application is essentially the same past application with a few edits/changes on certain questions. I suggest adding/changing/rewriting some parts of the application to convey your answers better.

Moving on from that, the next part of this review will entail a more detailed analysis on every single question, as well as related advice. 

You state that you believe that you have what it takes to be an event master. You then proceed to display having an important quality of an event master, having ideas. I tell you what, almost every event master begins with this motive; The desire to take our ideas and transform them into living, breathing events for dozens of people. Displaying prowess in imagining situations as well as what would happen in those situations is a great trait to have as an event master. You did, however, mention that you aren't the best at talking to large groups of people, and even mentioned that you usually try to avoid contact with people. Frankly, this is perfectly understandable; Public speaking is difficult (even through an online medium), and speaking in front of over 60 people in debrief is all the more nerve-racking. Don't put too much worry into this. It's a learning process. For the time being, try to get yourself to start talking to people in-game, communicating with other people via in-game voice, et cetera, et cetera. 

Good answers throughout. Shows that you have analysed how events work on the server and roughly understand the process of running an event. I have negative comments on this response.

Legion/Regimental events. I have my own personal opinions and views about legion/regimental events, but they won't be mentioned here. You provide valid points, legion/regimental events are a lot better, quality-wise, and are a lot more fun to participate in/run due to it being a lot more controlled. I agree with that, I've ran my share of regimental events and enjoyed every single one (in fact, I was one of the few people, alongside Grif, who started the culture of underships and smaller-scaled events). However, the question asks how to make events more inclusive; Regimental events are, from their name, exclusive to certain regiments. Fun? Yes. Enjoyable? Definitely. Inclusive? Negative. I suggest editing this section accordingly.

Both events ideas are exactly the same from your past application. Regardless, we'll look through them. 
Event #1 - The Shy Guy.
I see the inspiration in this event. That's good. Being inspired and taking inspiration from different media to facilitate the creation of an event is excellent. There's some lore behind this (I think) and it would be very interesting to uncover more of the story behind it. 

Event #2 - The Necromancer
Hey, another cool event. It is creative in a sense, however that's not saying it hasn't been done in the past. Granted, there isn't a lot of things that hasn't been done. Overall good event, could see it actually happening on the server and being fun.

In saying all that, there's a lot to be changed. Your application itself is already good; There are, however, things that need to be changed. As Luigi mentioned above, being an EM is all about brainstorming and creating new ideas for events. I strongly suggest you to edit your application accordingly with what I have mentioned in this response. 

There has been a positive history with event masters and the 501st, most event masters I can remember than came from the 501st ended up being superb. Obviously, they had to prove it by doing superb.

Best of luck with your application. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
On 8/7/2020 at 3:06 AM, yeff said:

+1.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Echo changed the title to Shiro/Storm Event Master Application
On 8/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, Maus said:

+1

Storm has shown great dedication to his role as a CL3 in Vader's Fist which would easily transfer to a position in the Event Master team. Recently he has been working hard in writing, building and organising enjoyable events for the entire 501st Legion to be involved in and I admire his work. I liked the ideas he included in his application and look forward to seeing more of his work.

Good luck c:

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 3:06 AM, yeff said:

+1.

+1 Good luck Chief, I like the event Ideas Yeff and Pro couldn't of said anything better of you o7

On 8/7/2020 at 12:39 PM, Pro said:

+1 I have known storm for well over a year and storm is an excellent candidate for event master, he has helped me write up a few 501st events and I'm looking forward to seing him be an eventmaster. I agree he does do little bits of silly RP but is always is able to tone it in when necessary.

• Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 2:01 AM, Phobia said:

Hey Storm Thank for Applying, Just want to add some Feedback to your Application 

• Very Mature Person
  • The Applicant shows good intent and reasoning for applying
  • Events Seem Good and Well Planed out 
  • Good on Activity 
  •  Add A bit more Detail to answers 
  • Work On speaking to large groups of people

Overall The Application Seems good In my opinion just add some more Detail in your answers. Also To go off what josh has said Talking to a big group of people is a big thing I kinda still have trouble with it but, something you can do to Get over/help is you have something you can read off of if its on your phone,Notepad Etc Just take notes or jot down what you want to say prior of loading back into the server or before a Debrief Thats all I really have to say so Good luck!

+1

+1

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

+1

Through my time of knowing Storm I have had nothing but good things to say about him (the only real issue is the catgirls) and I can see Storm being a productive member of the EM team as in the past he has helped make events for 501st and has also built some nice looking dupes for said events

Good luck with the app Storm

• Like 1

Storm is a very mature player and has shown this through his leadership skills in VF, the application was written well and doesn't come across as someone just looking for a role to make them look all pretty (not that it's something my man awooo would do). I believe that Storm would be an amazing addition to the staff team and more specifically the Event team. I think that he will bring a great amount of enjoyment to the server if granted the opportunity. He is a great person and a responsible one at that. Good luck Storm but I am gonna be so disappointed if I see a Grand Admiral Catgirl or something.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Echo changed the title to Storm Event Master Application
  • Rook locked this topic