STEAM_0:0:58926760
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Wardog
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4W 1d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200806194640_1.jpg.850a215e653015aae897f2f29da2b14f.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    attempted mass RDM.
    at the time i was leaving the server and wanted to go out with a bang and after a long while im back
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes i was senior admin on Ranch Rp (a darp rp server)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    well i heard the server needed more event masters and i wanted to help, appart from that id like to make events for reg's and such. also another EM in my reg will greatly help them. but in saying all that id still love to lend aid in all possibal events and be a helping hand
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    a helping hand for one along side new ideas, good attendance and tailored events. i plan on staying on the server a lot addidnt events and things to do when there was nothing to do before. also i plan on helping regs that are lac in numbers and things to do with personal events for them.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    listen to the participants and attempt to add more of what everybody liked alongside remove what was unliked. i'd also attempt to make events for reg's and such that involve people working together that normally wouldn't to create some new expirreances for all.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    id love to make lots of regemrntal events for thoes struggling for numbers or things to do, possibly with them tieing in with one another E.C. one mission may have to take out a hostile listnling outpoast in specific time failure will result in another reg's or that reg's next event having EC's pre set up to fight them rather than catching them by surprise.  Will say the lack of detail is largely due to the fact im illiterate and put in less so i have to spell less e.c.t.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by wardog
added detail

Hi Wardog

I am going to leave a Neutral  Negative, -1 due to these reasons:

• Lack Of Detail. especially the question "What do you believe you can bring to the EM team," the other questions could also have additional details aswell.
  • Lack of detail in event ideas
  • Unable to Judge Character due to lack of interactions
  • Lying about previous Warns
  • Poor Warning/Ban History

Your applications overall lacks details in essential areas, if you do this I may reconsider my position to +1

Good luck with your application Wardog

Edited by Aezir
  • Agree 1

- Just came back

- Mass RDM Warn is pretty severe chief

- Hardly any effort put into the application.

- Events seem lacklustre. Event 1 isn't too generic but Event 2 is your run of the mill bug infestation NPC event.

8 minutes ago, Mauler said:

- Just came back

- Mass RDM Warn is pretty severe chief

- Hardly any effort put into the application.

- Events seem lacklustre. Event 1 isn't too generic but Event 2 is your run of the mill bug infestation NPC event.

I agrre with Mauler for the time being -1 but I believe with a revamp of the application and a bit of time wardog could make a great em.

1 hour ago, Aezir said:

Hi Wardog

I am going to leave a Neutralleaning towards a  -1 due to these reasons:

• Lack Of Detail. especially the question "What do you believe you can bring to the EM team," the other questions could also have additional details aswell.

Your applications overall lacks details in essential areas, if you do this I may reconsider my position to +1

Wouldn't recommend lying on your application chief. Maybe you should fix up the warns and the ban you forgot to mention :)
https://gyazo.com/ac1e39f084fd2972fe0060b29f891d9d

Edited by Stathi
  • Haha 1

+1

May be controversial, but I honestly believe in the month that he has been back he has demonstrated a brilliant style of INQ role-play, activity, consistent maturity and perfect behaviour to redeem himself of his past discrepancies.

His past hasn't been great, but I personally believe he has risen beyond it, and deserves a chance to be a trial-em.

However! Please add more detail to the application. The event ideas are solid, but should be explained in a more in-depth demeanour

Also, STATE YOUR WARNS! ALL OF THEM!

Good luck Wardog

Edited by Misahu

+1 

Really nice person when it comes to talking in-game and I believe he will be a great EM.

Application needs to be improved 

Good person

Nice Event Ideas

Edited by Storm0000

Neutral. I believe the quality is there as some above pointed out. But 1, your app is severly lacking. 2, your event ideas are very cliche and dont have alot of unique to them. I would recommend looking at other peoples apps in accepted to helo you (dont copy though ;)

Ps. State those warns and bans stathi has said.

Good luck - Angus

6 hours ago, Aezir said:

Hi Wardog

Neutral 
I agree with aezir on some parts 

PS- Wardog for super admin! Jk. Wardog love ya mate

12 hours ago, Aezir said:

Hi Wardog

The grammar in this application makes me sad.

Although from what I have seen you are a great guy there are alot of things that this application lacks.

- There is no effort shown in this application, the detail this application is lacking immensely, your responses look rushed and need to be more than 1-2 sentences.

- Your mass rdm warning is concerning

- The grammar in your responses needs to be fixed

- The event ideas could use more detail on how you would execute the steps.

- You haven't included all warnings and bans in this application, hope your not trying to hide it.

This application could definitely be a +1 from me if you fix these issues and show that you have learned from your warnings and bans. 

Good Luck 

13 hours ago, Aezir said:

Hi Wardog

Look for now i am going to stay neutral. ( I really want to give you +1 ) but i can't really see you being a the " best " fit for the EM team. but i am sitting here and waiting to be proven wrong.

Things you can do to get me to do a +1

More Detail into this application.

Act less mingey on the server ( odd coming from me )

Show that you can be trusted as a member of staff ( Don't break any server rules ).

And i would like to see one more event document as they seemed very generic 

Side things you can do for other people.

Get to know everyone on the server.

show that you can RP well with your character.

Do the right thing by people, show that you can be a good person.

Edited by Clover
  • Thinking 1

I'm sorry, But someone who mass rdms when they get sick of the server is a very big red flag for me. If in the case you get Event Master and you end up getting sick of the server again what are the chances you'll do something worse with the powers you've been given? Its just not a chance i'm willing to take at this moment in time unless you can show and prove to me you are a changed individual since then. As such due to this I currently am not comfortable with you being within a staff position at this given time.

Regardless, good luck Wardog.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Splonter said:

I'm sorry, But someone who mass rdms when they get sick of the server is a very big red flag for me. If in the case you get Event Master and you end up getting sick of the server again what are the chances you'll do something worse with the powers you've been given? Its just not a chance i'm willing to take at this moment in time unless you can show and prove to me you are a changed individual since then. As such due to this I currently am not comfortable with you being within a staff position at this given time.

Regardless, good luck Wardog.

Splonter there was a very very lengthy story behind it. it is probs not best to announce it in the open but i can tell you personally

• Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
18 hours ago, Misahu said:

+1

May be controversial, but I honestly believe in the month that he has been back he has demonstrated a brilliant style of INQ role-play, activity, consistent maturity and perfect behaviour to redeem himself of his past discrepancies.

His past hasn't been great, but I personally believe he has risen beyond it, and deserves a chance to be a trial-em.

However! Please add more detail to the application. The event ideas are solid, but should be explained in a more in-depth demeanour

Also, STATE YOUR WARNS! ALL OF THEM!

Good luck Wardog

+1

• Agree 1

Hey, wardog. Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Sad 2
  • Rook locked this topic