Anyone played any good games recently?

Ayo i've got like a shit ton of time on my hands and most games are getting pretty dull, reply with any games you're currently playing/recommend and why you reckon they're a good game tryna give some new games a try. If any of you reply with one of those real time strategy games i'mma bash my head against a rock I don't have the mental capacity to remember my 10 times tables I aint gonna thrive in those games.

Myself and some other members of the community @Luigi have been playing a lot of SWTOR, It's an easy game to get into if you like story based MMO's and you get to know a bit more about the star wars universe

• Upvote 1

Dark Souls (any of them, 3 is chad as hell)

Stellaris 

Synthetik: Legion Rising

I've been playing this game series called Not-Gmod and it has been pretty fun.

Seriously though, SWTOR is kinda epic. 77 hours on it and it released like, a week or so ago. I've also been playing Skyrim again, recently got back into it for the 4th time.

I've always recently picked up the definitive edition of Shadow of War because it's currently on sale on steam for an insanely good price. Saved around 100+ AUD by buying the bundle. Sale's ending on the 8th.

• Upvote 1

Dragonquest XI is great if you like traditional JRPGs, Shadow of Mordor / Shadow of War is great for when you just want to murder armies of uruks by yourself, Kakarot is good if you don't wanna think too hard and just wanna play through the DBZ storylines and punch people in the face

Goddamnit Kris literally beating me to the Shadow of War rec as I'm typing

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

Tarkov, it’s hard but very rewarding 

I might pick up Tarkov, waiting to see if my mates plan on getting it with me

1 hour ago, Camaro said:

Myself and some other members of the community @Luigi have been playing a lot of SWTOR, It's an easy game to get into if you like story based MMO's and you get to know a bit more about the star wars universe

10 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Seriously though, SWTOR is kinda epic. 77 hours on it and it released like, a week or so ago. I've also been playing Skyrim again, recently got back into it for the 4th time.

Gonna start downloading SWTOR now since it looks like an interesting game, if I get hooked i'm blaming you guys

9 minutes ago, Tonberry said:

Shadow of Mordor / Shadow of War

11 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Shadow of War

Already played thought the SOW series, no cap great games

48 minutes ago, Goliath said:

Dark Souls (any of them, 3 is chad as hell)

I might have to pick the Dark Souls games up, never played them for some reason but this might be a good bet.

8 minutes ago, Sinatra said:

Gonna start downloading SWTOR now since it looks like an interesting game, if I get hooked i'm blaming you guys

image.png.57f710bcec1a02602fc6d5917b1b1028.png

13 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

I'm already watching videos about the game, this aint gonna end well

fdh.PNG

If you’re looking to chill I enjoy Mordhau and some tunes.

• Agree 1

Me and some of my friends have been playing a lot of Valorant recently. it is a 5v5 game where you can pretty much play CS:GO but with a twist of characters and abilities. alot of us play it on a daily basis so if you wana play with is the game is free and join the discord https://discord.gg/Ys9tvE

We also play many other games in the discord aswell

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1

The Master Chief Collection on PC on Legendary. I've managed to complete reach on legendary, but I'm less confident that I'll be getting through the others at a reasonable pace (I'm dreading the mission Cortana on Halo 3). Fucking hyped for ODST to be put on PC as well since it's one of my favourite campaigns.

Also a bit of SWTOR here and there.

Edited by yeff
  • Upvote 1

Titanfall 2 is good 

Rising Storm 2 is also a good game to get into 

• Upvote 1

Old game, The Forest, has an amazing story behind the survival. I'd really recommend playing that before the new game comes out.

Halo is always good.

KSP 2 is releasing later this year so if you're interested in that might want to practice a bit on KSP 1.

Among us, Pummel party, Town of Salem will always be there if you've got friends. :feelsbadman:

Xbox game pass got hella shit too

Dead by Daylight is pretty fun, rook, fred, chimp and I often play it

Skyrim and the Witcher 3 are hella good and have a shitload to do.

Darksouls 3 is good if you like a challenge, same with Terraria on expert or master mode

Warframe is hella grindy but fun and is f2p

World of Warcraft is also pretty grindy but fun, but most of the fun stuff is at end game

and Pummel Party and Among us are fun, but you need like 8 people for them to be fun imo

Edited by Shepard

Xbox PC Game Pass is $1 for a month $5 after and has like hella games i've just been going through em

11 hours ago, Camaro said:

9 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Whaaat, me addicted to SWTOR, what kind of accusation is this..

Witcher series, Middle Earth games &, recently, I've found a great enjoyment for Payday (See, not SWTOR). There's obviously thousands & thousands of games out there, plenty more that I haven't even scratched the surface, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. Just dive in & see where the wind takes you.