Okay Alexa, play the boys are back in town

Hey gamers, Dirthi here.
Just wanted to fill you in on where I've been the last few months, some of you noticed how inactive I was and still had admin, so TL;DR: I cheated the system. I know, but it's what happens when you are a good twitch streamer.

TRIGGER WARNING - MENTAL HEALTH STUFF

Spoiler

Unironically though I started losing interest in coming on the server, the stress I felt from getting on was building and it started to become like a chore for me. I know people have felt the same and just take LOA's and come back, but that strategy wasn't working for me.
Not many people know but I do have my complications in life, I know I may seem perfect, but I am a tiny bit not. I suffer from incredibly bad Anxiety and Depression, and I took time off the server and from the community (kinda) to try relieve some stress in my life because what I was dealing with mentally was taking it's toll. Won't get into it for the sake of young ears, but many people saw from the streams following my leave that I was heavily reliant on alcohol to escape what was happening in my head.
Anyway, last 3+ months I've been getting the right help and have started to heal myself. I can safely say, with my depression, rather than a 'good day' being a rare occurrence where I don't feel sad, it's now a 'bad day' when I don't feel as happy. 
Now you might've heard it before but I cannot stress this enough, nothing comes before your health, mentally and physically, that includes your promotion to Cl3 or the report you have to get in by monday. Very few people know about my personal problem because I enjoy talking people through their problems, and I don't get the same relief when the roles are swapped, that's just how I am. I put the server over my mental health frequently, out of sheer stupidity. Nothing was more important to me than keeping my self active so I could achieve higher things, and I can tell you now, it's just a game. Don't be like me.
That's why I kind of hate the bitter rivalries that go in inside this community. Yes someone may have said something you didn't like, but try to turn the other cheek and not smack theirs. Understand that people are who they are for their own reasons, and you won't be able to change them over a computer screen. Forgive and Forget, that's what has kept me sane for the last 7 years. It's hard sometimes, but you'll be better off for it.

Anyway the point of this post is to let you guys know that I'm going to be coming back. Now I got most of my mental health back on track I'm going to try enjoy the server again. Happy to see all the old friends again, and if you don't know who I am, come say hi, whether on forums, discord, or the server, I love meeting new people (ONLINE NOT IN PERSON - INCREDIBLY BAD ANXIETY REMEMBER). 

Love you fellas.

~ Big Dirt
~ Dirt
~ Dirthi
~ Choob
~ twitch.tv/dirthii
~ Jimmy

• Upvote 14
4 hours ago, Dirthi said:

Yes someone may have said something you didn't like, but try to turn the other cheek and not smack theirs.

Dirthi always been spitting these straight facts... Remember we ain't all gonna like each other but that doesn't mean these problems have to spread a cloud of negativity within the community, if you don't like a fool just don't talk to em easy as.

Didn't really interact with you before you went LOA but hoping we can get to know each other mate if what people say is true you seems like a bloody good bloke.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back chief

I completely agree with your post, sometimes the line between IRL and games can become bleary at times and when that happens you need a break.

I'm glade you've gotten over it I know it can be hard at times. :feelsgoodman:

• Like 1

Is it-- Is that the real Dirtlahd30023?! Oh, God! How I have missed him... I'm so genuinely happy to hear you are doing good my friend, I was worried about you for a little there but nevertheless you are back! :x

dirtladsnagfagv2.jpg.9aa604a5b4ed47b9833cb7907a782f36.jpgdeepfriedsnags.jpg.803c559ea9eb02e011d7782f1c11c8f7.jpgdirthiasssssswhitenig.jpg.44572f1dce65e6ccd5bfcc97ff1802ef.jpg

• Poggers 1

man i hope you feel better! i am sure the community is here for you!! i am sure u can talk to anyone here that includes me! you are doing great alright champ!

-QUACK

• Like 1

Argh, fuuuuck, not this guy...

Good to have you back brother, it's been lonely without your company. Hopefully you'll find that spark you once had for the server.

Remember, man's always here if you need someone <3

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Auzii said:

Is it-- Is that the real Dirtlahd30023?! Oh, God! How I have missed him... I'm so genuinely happy to hear you are doing good my friend, I was worried about you for a little there but nevertheless you are back! :x

dirtladsnagfagv2.jpg.9aa604a5b4ed47b9833cb7907a782f36.jpgdeepfriedsnags.jpg.803c559ea9eb02e011d7782f1c11c8f7.jpgdirthiasssssswhitenig.jpg.44572f1dce65e6ccd5bfcc97ff1802ef.jpg

Community Designer's finest work

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

Argh, fuuuuck, not this guy...

Good to have you back brother, it's been lonely without your company. Hopefully you'll find that spark you once had for the server.

Remember, man's always here if you need someone <3

Your sister helped me through a lot of it :)
For real appreciate you and the other old ISB boys they know who they are, love you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1