Steam Details

Steam Name: Renegade

Steam ID: 76561198318125674

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318125674

In Game Details

In Game Name: ?G-00N 2-? "Renegade"? (the ? is to replace the symbols i just couldnt find them)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: 6th army 

Ban Details

unknown.png?width=400&height=225

How long was the ban for: permanent

Which staff member banned you: Console

What date did the ban occur: 21-06-20 17:43

What was the reason for the ban: Bypassing ban

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So my original ban was for "NITRP l Failrp l Exteme Minge" which i dont believe was a fair ban but it doesnt matter it was a 2 week ban i think or something close to that, anyway i was sitting at my computer bored out of my mind and i had this idea what if i played starwars rp but instead of minging i actually roleplayed so thats what i did now obviously my main account has a bad record ( i will admit i was a bit of a minge) so i jumped on my second account and i was almost certain my ban timer was up so i logged into the server and didnt get automatically banned so i thought hell yeah my ban is up. I was on the server for like an hour or 2 and i actually had a good time it was pretty cool just chilling with everyone i think an event was on which was actually fun to take part in (like properly take part in) then some of my mates got on and i logged off the server that arvo pretty happy with what had happened, 0 minging and actual rp lol then my mates and i go play R6S. Fast foward a few days my mates tell me to jump on the server so i do but as soon as i loaded in i saw i was automatically banned for "bypassing a ban" i was lowkey devostated but it was my fault for not checking.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I just wanted to give rp a proper go, i had tried before but nobody wanted me in their reg because of my history on the server so i guess i just kept minging but i really do want to try to rp properly especially after the fun time i had doing it on my alt account. To be honest i dont think my minging was really that bad, i can i only think of one time when myself and my mates were waaaaaaaaaay out of line oh and i was only ever mean to 1 person and that was the "deaf" kid but i knew he wasnt actaully deaf and i did try to tell people but nobody listened to me because i was a minge (at least thats what they all said ) but other then that it was all just little stuff that i guess gave shock something to do so maybe it was a win-win lol jk ik what i did annoyed some people and im sorry to who ever i pissed off and for real if i get unbanned and i do start to annoy anyone please just let me know and i will stop. The only reason why i would say i deserve a second chance is because my original ban was only for around 2 weeks, i would really like a second chance because i actaully enjoyed playing the server properly and i would really like the chance to do that again.

Edited by Doggo
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4

+1

•  Genuine Apology and wants to rejoin the community 
  • Attempted to bypass ban, but had no knowledge of it being an insta ban.
  • Was banned for 2 weeks 
  • Constant mingy behaviour to a low level

Best of luck with your appeal   

Edited by Delta
pog
  • Poggers 1

11 minutes ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to +1

• Was banned for 2 weeks 

+1 from my end, seems like a genuine appeal and every sit I had with you and the Goon squad was easy enough since you listened to reason.

Opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Poggers 1

1 hour ago, Delta said:

Neutral leaning to +1

• Was banned for 2 weeks 

+1, Seems genuine and listens to reason from the sits I've been in him with.

I'm a strong believer in second chances and see no reason why this man shouldn't receive another chance as others have been in the past.

• Poggers 1

Huge +1

Prior to Renegade receiving his ban. I had spoken to him and his other mates (Goon Squad) about what would be happening if their actions continued. During this talk I found that every single one of them had no intention to negatively effect the RP quality or experience of another member and we rather just trying to break the ice (everyone being so serious). Even whilst the ban was up, Renegade invited myself and another mate to play some dbd from which he was showing initiative to contact a staff member about the situation and get feedback. In conclusion, I believe that Renegade is a genuine guy and should be welcomed back to the community with a probation period, as usual, and a quick refresher to the server rules.

Goodluck Renegade :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

I think bypass bans should only permanent the account that the user tries to bypass on, not the original one.  Given that it seems like there is A) remorce and B) the original 2 weeks is gone I believe this ban should be lifted.

• Poggers 1

+1 leaning to Neutral 
Hi there!

I was the 6th Army Commander In-Charge of Mandating and Training you throughout the Period you were in 6th Army. I'll be upfront; It was memorable experience as It was just insult after insult, slur after slur and failing to follow basic orders such as a Front Face followed by a Snarky Remark accompanied with a insult. I'm sorry if the Environment was too tense but at that point you and G00N-Squad were going too far to me and my subordinates, even if you all were trying to ease the tension.

However- From the tone of your Ban Appeal and from the Information Garnered from other Staff Members you do show remorse; So I'm willing to you give you a second chance.
In the case your appeal is successful - I only wish for a Strict probation period and that you agree to never, ever, ever treat anyone else the same way G00N-Squad treated 6th Army Command.

I might be too harsh and too demanding - but it's something that's stuck to me
Anyways - Though it's hard, I'm willing to give you a second chance' as from the sound of it; You really do want to return and do wish to Roleplay.
Please remember my highlighted words if your ban appeal is successful

Good-Luck with your Appeal

- Hideyoshi Kinoshita -

Edited by Hideyoshi
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 leaning towards a neutral. From your detailed application it seems though you really do want to come back. You said that on your alt you participated in events and enjoyed the server for what it is which is very nice and from what stathi said your willingness to go up to staff and talk to them and see if they can help you is very good. I will say, i did witness most of your mingyness and the talking to the "deaf kid" which is why its leaned towarda neutral. I would be fine if you where to come back but be placed on a strict trail period. 

• Poggers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

You will be placed on a 2 month probation period, any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules.

Welcome back to the Server!

• Poggers 3
  • Upvote 1

• Luigi locked this topic