#JusticeForToxicity

Chubbs

Unban appeal  

15 members have voted

1. 1. #JusiceForToxicity

• Yes
    • No

• Retired Veteran

Sorry, but no. Whatever qualms you have with Bailey, or vice versa, I honestly don't care. Personal feuds or issues exist on the server already as it is and shouldn't affect how this ban appeal goes. 
The primary matter to discuss is the way you delivered and expressed those issues.

• Disrespected members of the community numerous times. Openly making fun of other members is straight-out just unwarranted.
  • Even after being told to not do it openly, you still chose to do so privately in a private discord with other members of IG. You can pull the excuse that it was a private discord, sure, but I recall once that there was a staff report that, lest we forget, was on myself for disrespecting a group of people within a private discord. I accepted that the reprimand I got was fair and sincerely apologised to the parties involved.

There may be some dodgy stuff happening on both sides of the spectrum, frankly there likely is, who knows.

Suffice to say, not supporting this appeal.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Sorry, but no. Whatever qualms you have with Bailey, or vice versa, I honestly don't care. Personal feuds or issues exist on the server already as it is and shouldn't affect how this ban appeal goes. 
The primary matter to discuss is the way you delivered and expressed those issues.

• Disrespected members of the community numerous times. Openly making fun of other members is straight-out just unwarranted.
  • Even after being told to not do it openly, you still chose to do so privately in a private discord with other members of IG. You can pull the excuse that it was a private discord, sure, but I recall once that there was a staff report that, lest we forget, was on myself for disrespecting a group of people within a private discord. I accepted that the reprimand I got was fair and sincerely apologised to the parties involved.

There may be some dodgy stuff happening on both sides of the spectrum, frankly there likely is, who knows.

Suffice to say, not supporting this appeal.

i accept your response thank you, but im not asking to be forgiven i will take a ban but a community ban is just silly, were you community banned for disrespecting those people? like i said yes i have done wrong i will not argue that but a community ban is just not fair

My last post on this appeal is a reminder that you aren’t community banned. You were banned from the forums and then the Teamspeak in separate instances and situations, one situation did not result in a community ban. The ban reason may be wrong on teamspeak. I am unsure what reason I gave for the ban.

However, it is not a community ban and both bans were on separate occasions.

You are still not banned on the Imperial Server. 

• Wingza locked this topic