In Game Name:N/A

In Game Rank:N/A

In Game Regiment:N/A

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Community banned

Which staff member banned you: Community Owner Cecil/Bailey

What date did the ban occur:03/07/2020

What was the reason for the ban: Having the name "Cats suck" on teamspeak

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Well im not going to sugar coat it me and @Bailey hated and still hate each other. and me being who i am i sometimes heated and as people like to say i seek attention (i don't agree nor disagree). but non the less we both threw insults at each other some days it was pretty toxic but i couldn't help myself. and one day i changed my name to "Cats suck" on team speak after finding out a couple hours early baileys cat had passed away (my bad it was a little dickish). and i was banned for 4 hours by @Cecil after i waited the 4 hours i was greeted with a community ban and that was the end of the late great Khronos/toxicity

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Well i believe i should have been banned but a community ban is a little excessive. Considering people have don't much worse to get a community ban and i don't think having "Cats suck" warrants a community ban. Perhaps if it was something worse like im happy it passed away (im not) then yes a community ban would been warranted but i believe i should be given a second chance as yes what i said was a little rude at the time it wasn't that bad like. I wouldn't see a problem if my pet had passed away and my mate said its OK dogs suck anyway because i know that term isn't an attack on the cat itself its more of an opinion. i didn't directly target his cat and wish death upon it or anything close to that i simply just had my name cats suck as a "joke" yes it was a bit of a fucked up joke. But it wasn't a personally attack on his cat yes the fact that i heard it passed away had put that in my head im not the best at thinking things threw. Which isn't an excuse that's just who i am after the incident i messaged him on discord apologizing for what i said and left it. And accepted my ban but after a couple weeks of thinking about it the more i found it was a little excessive considering our past of us both saying shit to each other most people in this community probs know im a little toxic at times yes. But if you know me well enough you know i don't mean what i say and ofcouse not everyone will understand me on a personal level and that's on me so i ask you sick cunt lads give me a second chance if you guys want i will accept a 12 month probation                               (for some reason it isnt letting me delete this @ my bad best friend)  @Zote

Edited by Toxicityisback
  • Facepalm 3
  • Angry 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

Khronos / Chubbs / Toxicity, whatever you go by now. You should never be unbanned from Imperial Gaming, you are not a kind person, nor are you a person that understands change, and without punishment you will never understand why what you said and what you did is bad. You have apologised on countless occasions and spoke about how you "Want to change" and you're "Not really like this". But each time, whether lying to me, or yourself, you lie.
You do not have any desire to change who you are, and it may be fine in your case and within your friendship circles, but here on Imperial Gaming, it is not. Outside of all of this, all you constantly do is shit talk the community and its Staff/Management Team, of which you have friends within.

You go out of your way to attack and belittle not only myself, but other members of the IG Community as well. Not even a Month ago, you joked about the death of my cat FOUR HOURS after she was put down, no sympathy, no remorse, nothing.
You did it because you thought it was funny and didn't care how I felt. I at the time, was livid, I wanted to do a lot of things that I won't name for the sake of brevity in this post. I don't like you, I'd even go as far as to say I hate you. That, however, will not stop me from laying out facts and explaining why you shouldn't be unbanned now and never should be unbanned in the future.
The only reason you want to come back is so you can shit talk the community all the while being on the Teamspeak. I know this because you have your own Teamspeak, and if you were content with just playing games with your friendship group, you'd stay there and you wouldn't ever look back to Imperial Gaming, but you don't. Hence, I come to the conclusion that the underlying reason for this appeal is so you can stir more chaos and try and mess with a community that gave you too many chances to become a better person.

Below there is some evidence, alongside this evidence, Khronos has also made three alternate accounts on the forums and each time has not let myself or Management know, each time he has been banned. This time he has been allowed an unban to post a Teamspeak / Forums ban appeal. I implore each and every Staff Member to -1 this joke of an appeal.

Above is personal, here comes the evidence I have compiled over our three or so Months of being at odds with each other, some will come with explanations, other will just come with captions because there is no need for an explanation, it is quite obvious.

https://gyazo.com/140feec368d1d9e685b062b6f0d2bb8d - This first image is you (not even 24 hours ago) XD'ing at the fact that the Community Owner is stepping down. The post was hidden by me and then deleted by Zaspan. Firstly, this is you breaking the terms of your forums unban. Secondly, it is also you laughing at someone who has done a lot for the community stepping down.

https://gyazo.com/1688fc36f4c103baef5f80cd8c07fca1 - This image is me speaking to Cecil about you being toxic on the forums, saying in Japanese "Please stop talking" while a discussion was going ahead, another, admittedly small thing you've done to show that you don't deserve to be in the community.

yikes_1.PNG
yikes_2.PNG
yikes_3.PNG
- These images are you personally attacking me by changing your Teamspeak channel names to "Bailey is a marshmallow man fat cunt." and other insulting things while I was at work. I was supplied these images by members of the community who noticed at the time.

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."
https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.
https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt Bailey."

This is three Months worth of evidence that I compiled in all of about 10 minutes.

On top of all of this, this appeal is a joke, it is terribly written, wreaks of irony and is littered with lies veiled as an apology, especially in regards to my cat.

From the bottom of my heart, I hope you stay banned, and I truly hope you do eventually change, but you won't, and you haven't. 

Regards,

- Bailey

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

https://gyazo.com/6beac53cb62ba0214b439e4a2d2c27ca - "Bailey is a loser."
https://gyazo.com/7b7d485373ba79dff20e6fb0bb3bd3a4 - "First word that you think of." "Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/49032ccb8b28782342f59297beae2d89 - "YEAHHH Bailey"
https://gyazo.com/e727021fdb359f0105e9110d879cbb36 - This is you joking about editing a photo and sending it to me, all the while calling me a fat cunt.
https://gyazo.com/4d827797ab46b79f53f2de57aedec14f - "Have another big mac you fat cunt Bailey."

In to response to this, this was all taken from my personally discord you joined on a different account and lied about

• Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

https://gyazo.com/140feec368d1d9e685b062b6f0d2bb8d - This first image is you (not even 24 hours ago) XD'ing at the fact that the Community Owner is stepping down. The post was hidden by me and then deleted by Zaspan. Firstly, this is you breaking the terms of your forums unban. Secondly, it is also you laughing at someone who has done a lot for the community stepping down.

me and wolf have a special kind of relationship where we roast each other please don't try to make it look hostile

• Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

In to response to this, this was all taken from my personally discord you joined on a different account and lied about

Personal discord or not, you still said these things about me with malicious intent and with little to no prompting. Yes, you are correct that I lied about making an alternate account and joining your Discord, which was in your teamspeak channel description at the time, but that's not what is up for debate, what is up for debate is whether or not you should be welcomed back to the community. The answer is no, you should not be welcomed back.

On top of this, you haven't addressed the other evidence provided because there is nothing to say, you are not a good person.

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You go out of your way to attack and belittle not only myself, but other members of the IG Community as well. Not even a Month ago, you joked about the death of my cat FOUR HOURS after

i never joked about her/his death i literally had the name "cats suck"

• Downvote 2
Just now, Toxicityisback said:

i never joked about her/his death i literally had the name "cats suck"

You had the name "cats suck" after seeing my post on Facebook (which I then promptly blocked you on). You also knew that this cat meant a lot to me, being older than I am, and you knew that, especially on that day I would be emotional and you went out of your way to do so, which you admit in your post.

28 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

"Cats suck" on team speak after finding out a couple hours early baileys cat had passed away (my bad it was a little dickish)

Of all the things you could defend yourself on, this isn't one of them.

Stay banned.

• Agree 1

Also the fact you are acting so innocent in this situation shows a lot about yourself as well as the reason i say those stuff about you is because you say shit about me too bailey two wrongs don't make a right you have also said stuff about me the fact you are using messages that you took from my "PERSONAL" discord and then when i asked if it was you who joined on the alt account you lied to me so i don't know why you say that i only lie when you do it as well

14 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The only reason you want to come back is so you can shit talk the community all the while being on the Teamspeak. I know this because you have your own Teamspeak, and if you were content with just playing games with your friendship group, you'd stay there and you wouldn't ever look back to Imperial Gaming, but you don't. Hence, I come to the conclusion that the underlying reason for this appeal is so you can stir more chaos and try and mess with a community that gave you too many chances to become a better person.

this is called slander you have no knowledge of why i want to come back so please keep you personal opinions to yourself since you're so mature

• Disagree 1
17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

his time he has been allowed an unban to post a Teamspeak / Forums ban appeal. I implore each and every Staff Member to -1 this joke of an appeal.

please don't ask staff to -1 applications let them decide on what to believe thanks.

8 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

can i have names of the people i attack and belittle?

I do not have a full list on hand, you are trying to pick apart small parts of the argument rather than take the post on as a whole and it isn't working. Each of these posts you are making can (and should be) consolidated into one longer response.

5 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

Also the fact you are acting so innocent in this situation shows a lot about yourself as well as the reason i say those stuff about you is because you say shit about me too bailey two wrongs don't make a right you have also said stuff about me the fact you are using messages that you took from my "PERSONAL" discord and then when i asked if it was you who joined on the alt account you lied to me so i don't know why you say that i only lie when you do it as well

This point is moot, we are not debating whether or not I am a bad person or whether or not I am innocent in this situation, we are debating whether or not YOU should be allowed back into the community, the evidence I brought to light shows why you shouldn't be allowed back.

4 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

this is called slander you have no knowledge of why i want to come back so please keep you personal opinions to yourself since you're so mature

It could be called slander if it wasn't true, on top of this, its known as libel since it is a post rather than something that has been spoken. Secondly, attempting to ironically call me mature does not help your case, it shows that you're not ready to come back. 

1 minute ago, Toxicityisback said:

please don't ask staff to -1 applications let them decide on what to believe thanks.

I have only asked staff members to -1 this application within the response to it, which in of itself is a giant -1. I will not go out of my way to get staff members to leave responses on this application, since at the moment its just you and myself.

ok i will write a big post explaining on why this is a stupid and bias -1. i believe if you are directly involved with a ban you should be not allowed to comment as it is filled with bias opinions, secondly you yourself even said that comments made on a Non IG platform such as a private discord etc ,cannot be used in a community related thing , thirdly trying to paint me as the only bad guy in this situation is very disappointing as you also have said alot of rude things about me as well we both said shit to each other you just used you power to get on top, fourthly

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

https://gyazo.com/1688fc36f4c103baef5f80cd8c07fca1 - This image is me speaking to Cecil about you being toxic on the forums, saying in Japanese "Please stop talking" while a discussion was going ahead, another, admittedly small thing you've done to show that you don't deserve to be in the community.

this has nothing to do with my ban i even spoke to Cecil about it so don't try to make it look like that, i wasn't being rude or mean, the fact you even are showing this shows you would do anything to keep me banned and make me look like such an evil person because YOU personally don't like me

31 minutes ago, Bailey said:

yikes_1.PNG
yikes_2.PNG

for this i was punished by wingza and cecil i had my poke/message power taken away so this matter was already delt with

32 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You did it because you thought it was funny and didn't care how I felt. I at the time, was livid

on multiple occasions you told people to kill themselves did you care how they felt?

33 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Below there is some evidence, alongside this evidence, Khronos has also made three alternate accounts on the forums and each time has not let myself or Management know, each time he has been banned

this is a lie i was told if i ever wanted to make a ban appeal i had to make an alt account i was told by @zaspan but you just kept banning me cause you don't like me for example zaspan had to unban me just before cause you ip banned me while i was trying to make a ban a

34 minutes ago, Bailey said:

On top of all of this, this appeal is a joke, it is terribly written, wreaks of irony and is littered with lies veiled as an apology

ofcouse to you its going to seem that way you arent in a position to give a reasonable response as this is filled with nothing but bias comments towards me

36 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You do not have any desire to change who you are, and it may be fine in your case and within your friendship circles, but here on Imperial Gaming, it is not. Outside of all of this, all you constantly do is shit talk the community and its Staff/Management Team, of which you have friends within.

yet again you are commenting on my character and making false statements towards me

• Disagree 1

yes what i changed my TS name to was wrong and fucked up im not asking to be unbanned right now. all im asking is for you guys to see this isn't worth a community banned and i relised what i said to bailey was fucked up and that's why i asked wingza if bailey could unblock me so i could say i was sorry, yes i deserved to be punished but a community ban is just silly

Just Feels weird reading this 

25 minutes ago, Toxicityisback said:

and since you are trying to make me look like such a bad and evil guy i can show everyone all the times i messaged you asking if you needed someone to talk to or if you were all goods

I Personal want to see your "Attempts" On trying to talk to Bailey but, in till then you saying this around Two hours ago changes my whole opinion 

-1 (Subjected to Change)

zoZxBol.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Phobia said:

Just Feels weird reading this 

I Personal want to see your "Attempts" On trying to talk to Bailey but, in till then you saying this around Two hours ago changes my whole opinion 

-1 (Subjected to Change)

zoZxBol.jpg

Yet again this is my personal discord this has nothing to do with imperial gaming

like i said i do not like bailey he doesn't like me it is my opinion and im not saying it on an IG involved platform

• Thinking 1
  • Disagree 1

This ban appeal has spiraled far out of control and I have seen enough to confidently say that I will not be supporting this ban appeal.

• You have blatantly personally disrespect a staff member even to the point that it just looks like harassment/bullying which can be seen in everything above this post.
  • The excuse that all this was said in a private discord isn't a acceptable one,
  • If you think back to the situation a while ago when members on the community disrespected a member of management publicly which lead to a community ban for all that were involved this may not have been public at first but now it is and it is still disgraceful all the same.

I don't think you should be allowed back at least any time soon -1

I was going to +1 because a community ban is very severe, But the arguing in the replies by the author is... disconcerting.

• Agree 2
33 minutes ago, Mauler said:

I was going to +1 because a community ban is very severe, But the arguing in the replies by the author is... disconcerting.

thats fair enough but could i ask what points were disconcerting as i wasn't arguing but replying to his responses

2 hours ago, Hyperion said:

If you think back to the situation a while ago when members on the community disrespected a member of management publicly which lead to a community ban for all that were involved this may not have been public at first but now it is and it is still disgraceful all the same.

this is a pretty weird point to make about someone publicly insulting a staff member as i didn't publicly do it, they are using stuff from my "personal discord" as i had 2 of his friends last night try to join it for the sole purpose of finding shit talking. to make it go public, anyone cannot like everyone yes what i say about bailey is fked up but he does the same to me it isnt a one way thing both sides do it he just doesn't wanna admit it which is fine. thanks for the response champ

• Wingza locked this topic