Stepping Down/Moving Aside

14 hours ago, Wolf said:

Honestly even though I know there are people out there that hate IG for their own reasons but they cannot deny the memories they made on IG, the laughter and friends they made will be with them for a very long time. 

Not for a second brother, shit that happened on IG are among the best of things that I have been apart of ❤️. You did good brother.

Good luck to Cecil and the rest of the team. 

• Like 1

I didnt see you that much wolf. But i will say the time you came into shock as a brigadier was the best. O7 good luck for your future. 

• Like 1

The community will miss the king of in-game king hits aka Grand General Wolf. Will never forget all the times you made a sudden reappearance to roast the living shit out of ISB every few months. For real though, thanks for all you’ve done for the community as an owner.

Haven’t popped on in a long while but may come to peep how things are thriving under @Cecil the cutie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man I know you don’t know me but I will miss you so I decided to play a song. Discord: !p bohemian rhapsody (Plays bohemian rhapsody on rythm bot)

• Like 1

GG Wolf

I'll never forget that time you turned me into a furry, put me in handcuffs and caged me... and then let Basil use me for his weird desires (excessive petting)

O7

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wolf, when I left the community for the first time you talked to me on teamspeak in private, to make sure everything was ok. Thats what made you such a great owner, you never wanted to hinder anyone's experience as a negative thing as part of your server. I say thank you for building such a friendly community for that time while I binged Gmod. Cecil is wise and will carry on your compassion towards the playerbase as you did, you have left it in safe hands.

o7 Grand General

Spoiler

1331072737_Emperorkawai.thumb.png.a5ff51ca3508813cfe85207cfd676c53.png

• Sad 2
  • Rook unpinned this topic