Stepping Down/Moving Aside

look i never really got to meet you wolf but i have heard you from other members of the community and what you have done for them. the funny times. the role play and all that good stuff so i am going to say goodbye to you. * salutes one last time *

• Like 2

See ya around wolf 

our limited interactions were very nice and friendly.

Best of luck with your endeavours and future activities

We wont let you down 
I hope    

• Like 1

The server grew and flourished under your guidance Wolf, it won't be the same. We wish you all the best. o7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You're still gonna coach me in League right? :(

Have fun with your future big man, will miss getting anxious while in the same call as you.

• Like 1

Nah man my only memories are you having a go at me for being stoned all the time bro :kappapride:

nah but gg wp and wish you the best my guy

oh and i guess this'll be my last comment as an admin before someone ganks the title off me i'll never stop being admin damn it!!

Edited by Denzham
  • Like 2

I still remember around when I first started playing on the server I joined 996th while you were Grand General and I always saw you as a role model.

Thanks for everything Wolf I'll say hi when I drop into FiveM every now and then xD

Edited by Hyperion
  • Like 2

Wishing you the best in future Wolf, you happened to be a good friend and an even better owner despite having to deal with people like me.  Its sad to see you step down after such a long run but you have left it with a very capable pair of hands. Although before i scurry back to wherever i hide i just want to thank you for all your hard work, dedication and wisdom you have given over the years.

Once again i am wishing you the best in future

Goodbye Wolf

• Like 1

Wolf, I've known you from the first day on the server. You were one of the friendliest and welcoming people that I have ever met. You have helped me on many occasions and while I havent seen you much lately and you probably dont even remember me you have been one of the most influencial people when it comes to how I try to portray myself on the server. 

I just want to say thankyou for everything you have done for myself, for others, and for the server. We'll never forget you and how influencial you have been across the server. 

• Like 1

I still remember when you bullied me as Grand General..

Sad to see you leave, see you around, Constable Whitefield .

Edited by wflizzi
  • Like 1