• In Game Name:
    Draxis
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w 2d 21h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I feel as if I should be trusted with pac as I am able to be sure that all pac's are up to staff standards and the pac rule standards so that Im not breaching any sort of rules or documentation for pac3 and or abusing it in anyway. And if needed I am always willing to ask staff if the pac I wish to use would be ok or if it wouldn't be ok and be considered as abuse.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I wish to have access to pac3 so that I may have items upon my character so that I may have them stand out a bit in the crowd. I wish to be able to set my equipment upon my armor or even make a kama and or a cloak around my shoulders to show the rank and or subdivision I am a part of. I want to be able to immerse myself by having certain equipment on my armor, scratches, and or blaster marks to show battle scars. Or even if needed a prosthetic in case I lose a limb in combat.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe I deserve pac as I am able and love to follow rules to ensure that I'm not ruining anything for anyone. I am to be able to be immersive for myself and my fellow troopers but to a specific degree that I am not overdoing it. I also believe I deserve pac that I will be able to make regimental specific pacs so that I am updated with the specific gear that the regiment has.
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    Cape.txt
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    Nihilus.txt
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    1261438625_NTFE-11.txt
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    bandolier.txt
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Hey @Draxis would it be possible if you put your PAC examples into a PNG or an image? Rather than making us download it to our game files to see your creation. Have a look at a few other PAC Applications if you dont completely understand what I mean.

Edited by Stathi
  • Sad 1

Hey Draxis like with others unfortunately I'll have to be leaving a -1 

This is not entirely due to your pac skills but mostly due to your application itself. To put it simply it is only the bare minimum and is just you barely mentions much other than what is mentioned in pac rules/terms and conditions.

Other than that my other problems with this application are the pacs

After going through your pac 3 examples I have 5 points to make

1st you have only 4 examples when you need at least 5
2nd Examples 1 and 4 are both extremely basic pacs and 1 I would not even count as it's own example as it is essentially used in your 3rd one.
Example 4 is not bad but has some parts that wouldnt be able to be used as tier 1 (Jiggle, etc)

However, examples 2 and 3 I have a problem with. Not to say that it isn't possible, but I highly doubt that you went from just adding props onto your model with a few jiggles to full on pacs with different button you can hold doing different things, web audio, proxies and multiple different things that took myself and others a realy long time to learn. This leads to believe me that you have most probably taken them from somewhere else as while it isn't impossible it is extremely unlikely that you can transition from your first pac example to something like the Nihilus pac without anything middle steps (That I am aware of).

Your 3rd Pac example is also giving me vibes that something isnt right with it as it is obviously made for an SCP RP server, and the name of the file is not something that you would naturally name. Again this leads me to believe that it is not your own pac.

My final point is that while I am aware of who you are and have seen you on the server, I have never really interacted with you and dont believe others in the community are aware of who you are.

14 hours ago, Galle said:

I'm going to leave a -1 for the fact that this application is incomplete, please add pictures of your pacs instead of text files to change my answer 

• 1 month later...