Plz new Ig MC server

If you really want a minecraft server get someone trusted and mildly proficient with SSH/RDP to create a Compute Engine on https://console.cloud.google.com/?pli=1 with the ~$400 credit, I recommend the 2 vCPUs and 7.5GB ram option.

Minecraft servers will never outlast the credit you get for it.

If someone does do this and requires help, I have done this before.

Edited by Eclipse

Ok server is up server.imperialgaming.net:25565 - note that its not going to be fancy or moderated at all compared to the last server because I don't have the time to do so, this does not mean it will be complete anarchy however as I will still ban you for being a dickhead and griefing or w/e, it should also be noted that minimal resources are dedicated to it and if it starts to affect our other services I will just take it down so don't make any extremely laggy creations thanks.

• Poggers 3
3 minutes ago, Kumo said:

Ok server is up server.imperialgaming.net:25565 - note that its not going to be fancy or moderated at all compared to the last server because I don't have the time to do so, this does not mean it will be complete anarchy however as I will still ban you for being a dickhead and griefing or w/e, it should also be noted that minimal resources are dedicated to it and if it starts to affect our other services I will just take it down so don't make any extremely laggy creations thanks.

What a good bloke. I'm going to locking this bad boy since essentially he's laid the rules out as.

- Don't grief.
- Don't annoy other players via stealing w/e.
- No cheating.

Happy hunting.

• Bailey locked this topic