Ban Details

unknown.png.1c65b3c99cbbd854bf89e83f960bc3f1.png

How long was the ban for:

Forever

Which staff member banned you:

Zaspan

What date did the ban occur:

30-11-19 16:56

What was the reason for the ban: Racism (NITRP)

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The main reason which led me to getting banned included me getting demoted and kicked out of shock for extreme minging and taking it too personal (toxic behaviour), this led me to changing my in game name to other players names and mocking other them as well as making inappropriate / disrespectful comments about other troopers. I was also in trouble a number of time for minging eg spamming mic, and rdming players. I also got warned for playing inappropriate material on the mass hall tv. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Honestly, i really enjoyed my experience on the server, i personally miss the server due to it always steaming with many players, it had a great socially friendly and acceptable atmosphere, where everyone enjoyed the rp experience and got along with each other and treated one another with dignity and respect. I now understand after a year of not playing, and going against these great experiences, how much i truly miss these great highlights, I have come to realization that it is not just a game but a huge magnificent group of people complete in an inextricable community. I believe i should be unbanned as i will always strive to follow in the steps of role modelling admins, and try my best to aid and heal those mistakes in the past i have made not only to myself but my fellow friends and family at imperial gaming.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

The listed reason for your ban was twofold, racism and no intent to roleplay.  While I believe that you have adequately addressed the second point (NITRP), I have not seen much about the first one.  Let me make my position clear, racism is not (and will never be) welcome or even tolerated in the Imperial Gaming community.  Untill you can further address the nature of this particular reason or @zaspan can elucidate it for us, I believe you should still not be allowed on the server.

I have been informed that the applicant has been recently banned from the forums for racism.  I think the reason why this should be denied is now, with this in mind, self evident.

Edited by Goliath
Grammar/general editing
  • Agree 1

Reminder to all members of the community that only staff are permitted to comment on ban appeals.

Denied

Recent behaviour has proven you are not ready to return to the Community.

You may reapply in 3 months.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Luigi locked this topic