Thank you for everything Mongo, you’ll always have a special place in my heart after Clone Wars, you and Happy both made it bearable.

Enjoy life, it will treat you well, you’re a good bloke and it’ll come back to help you out when you need it.

Goodbye mate.

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1

C'mon man, it's not even 8 and you're gonna make me write this? Oh boy..

I just don't know where to start or what to say, so I'll keep it short. This hurts man, shits really hurts, but I can't say I didn't see this coming. You've always been there with me Mongo, I'll always be there for you mate.

If you need me, you know where to find me.

Goodbye Mongo and Goodluck!

• Poggers 1

Damn what can I say, but, thank you Mongo 

You were my earliest friend on CW and that became a long standing friendship that saw us through many weeks on the imperial server. 

I know I betrayed the 7th sky corps and that I wasn't the easiest Kid to interact with, I'm sorry for that

Well, Stay safe and stay secure, Gonna miss you heaps <3

20190204202554_1.jpg

20190714214617_1.jpg

Edited by Delta

This shit hurts man, I had a blast with you on clonewars and Imperial, from you watching us as younglings and buying us a bantha, to joining scout with your weird af pac3's.

I'll miss you man, best of luck with the future and I hope one day I can write "Welcome Back Commander Cody" on the walls.

Cya man, best of luck.

Spoiler

hhhh.thumb.jpg.80355175383678fa8facc8fffcaff255.jpghhh.thumb.jpg.6b327dcfdf0e6bae34fd9472336aa6b1.jpghh.thumb.jpg.bccb14e82d1cc2b5bd8e5005751f40dc.jpgh.thumb.jpg.fa34d7a2f3467db1ebfd9f38b4d4a6ed.jpg

Man this is the third time you left me. Why you gotta hurt me like this :(((((
Legit though dude, I've known you for more than 2 years and I've enjoyed every moment of your company throughout. The memes we got into in the past community and especially the ones we got into on Imperial Gaming. We've had heaps of fun running events together and overall just chilling out on the server and doing some sick RP. 

Bye Mongo. GOod luck with life.

Epic Inside Memories

image.png.3c1992b55ddd76b8ecdbaddaa73dbab7.png1183269419_SCPSLmoderator.png.691f36c65acb82361b2307f0b61d6ac0.pngimage.png.dc83504b959fb5a739fe18918ece2e0d.pngimage0.jpgspooky096.jpg 

Edited by Kristofer

Man this sucks, I loved my time on Clone Wars and in JT with you Mongo. 

I'll always have a spare pot of chilli waiting for you if you ever decide to come back :(

Despite that though, I hope you cherish the people in your life and remember the good times :) You'll always have friends here if you ever need to chat <3 

7 hours ago, Luigi said:

I just don't know where to start or what to say, so I'll keep it short. This hurts man, shits really hurts, but I can't say I didn't see this coming. You've always been there with me Mongo, I'll always be there for you mate.

6 hours ago, Delta said:

You were my earliest friend on CW and that became a long standing friendship that saw us through many weeks on the imperial server. 

2 hours ago, Shepard said:

I'll miss you man, best of luck with the future and I hope one day I can write "Welcome Back Commander Cody" on the walls.

55 minutes ago, Auzii said:

Man this sucks, I loved my time on Clone Wars and in JT with you Mongo

Clone Wars blood runs deep in Imperial Gaming fr. Miss the old days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i’ve known you for a while and every minute we spent together was a blast, be it your old server, or 7th on CW, even my brief stint in range upon CWs shutdown. I always loved the energy you bring to everything and you’ll go down in my mind as one of the greats of the gmod community

6A7F9AA5-E553-4C44-83A4-EF18B9E204D7.gif.2fe99b7e8459233b7d8f83ee82d20bfb.gif

Mongo, you’re an absolute legend. I’m sure so many of us knew you and your positive attitude to others. You have a bright future ahead. I don’t play the server but still appreciate the good times I’ve had with you and others. Peace brother.