Recently I've heard a whole bunch of complaints about a myriad of maps that we use as rotations so I've made a quick survey to try and get some general info on what you guys would like to see from potential up & coming maps.

Link

These suggestions can be anything, make them as wild or as tame you want anything is welcome. You can make them about what you think would be cool, could make some interesting RP or just anything you want.

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4

Makes Anaxes less like, wack, all the flowers and walls make it so hard to navigate if you're not a Skytrooper or a Staff Member.

If you can, hfg Star Wars Universe could use a bit of a revamp, fuck off the HFG and Lord Tyler signs.

ISD can't be fucked with, so that sucks.

16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

if you can, hfg Star Wars Universe could use a bit of a revamp, fuck off the HFG and Lord Tyler signs.

I have a PHAT tattoine i never finished lying around. 

Make an Imperial Venator.

Would be nice to have another ship we can rotate onto.

10 minutes ago, Frosty__ said:

Make an Imperial Venator.

Would be nice to have another ship we can rotate onto.

We wouldn't have any reason to rotate onto an Imperial Venator. They're usually stationed on backwater worlds ever since being replaced by the superior Imperial Star Destroyer.

I want a Jungle

just cause jungles are cool

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

We wouldn't have any reason to rotate onto an Imperial Venator. They're usually stationed on backwater worlds ever since being replaced by the superior Imperial Star Destroyer.

They were stilled used in fleets. Its not really specified what timeline we are in but we didnt magically move straight to all star destroyer fleets. And realistically thrawn liked to use all the resources he could why couldnt we say he had a single venator in his fleet as his fighter carriers

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

Makes Anaxes less like, wack, all the flowers and walls make it so hard to navigate if you're not a Skytrooper or a Staff Member.

If you can, hfg Star Wars Universe could use a bit of a revamp, fuck off the HFG and Lord Tyler signs.

ISD can't be fucked with, so that sucks.

There is already a rather good looking Anaxes being made at the moment, hopefully issues are fixed with it.

ISD is currently being added to and "improved" by Trilobyte

I do agree that SW Universe could use some revamping, I played that map 4-5 years ago, its still the same.
I would recommend revamping our current rotation maps as they are more likely to be added into rotation than brand new ones. So probably revamp the SW Universe map.

• Agree 1

FOREST base or some ting :D I love natureeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Kamelieon

3 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

FOREST base or some ting :D I love natureeeeeeeeeeee

I wanna go camping.

• Agree 1