Remember to take care of yourself...

So I'm leaving the community once and for all, I doubt many of you know who I am, or might just think I'm a minge but I am human and shit happens, so I'm sorry to anyone I disappointed as only on Monday I was prepared to become the CO of Engineers, but before I became CO I was considering leaving the server, I was gonna stay but I just can't for my sake. Remember this server doesn't mean anything really in terms of life so if you ever feel like shit or you don't like to play anymore don't think you are forced to play and you can always leave. Remember to take care of yourself and your mental health, see family and friends, don't neglect like I did your personnel health and happiness. This server was great and hope everyone who plays grows up and becomes successful in whatever you want to do. That's it from me catch you guys later...

• Sad 14
  • Upvote 4

Cya dude, didn't know you well, but throughout our interactions you showed me that you are a cool, funny guy with lots of skill and devotion. Sad to see you go, i wish you good luck in life and hope you can overcome the troubles you're having with mental health. Don't be afraid to look for help from friends and family, or even if you need someone to talk to hit up me or anyone you feel comfortable with in the IG community.    o7

O7 miracle i saw you come from a low life shock/riot as well as shore trooper and build yourself up. You made not jist mine but other peoples enjoyment of the server happen should always be proud of what you have achieved good luck in the future i hope to see you around. 

It's really sad to see you go, Miracle I knew you from my time in pilots and engineers as a person who looks out for others, always ready to help and somebody to just have a fun time with. 

o7 buddy good luck with your future.

-Franz

for perhaps the last time *salutes Engineer Miracle with As much respect as possible*

But for real I'm glad your putting your wellbeing over a game. stay safe.

Edited by TOOTHLOOS