Verstappen
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    playtime.PNG.b4dd22fb20ad7d15d1654d0a3c6392ee.PNG
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe i should be trusted with pac3 as i have spent a significant amount of time with the community as staff and am a well-known member of the community. Pac3 is easily abused by making large files and crashing computers but i am aware of the limitations and what produces lag.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I want access to Pac3 because i think its a great tool for creating and nurturing RP especially on games like Gmod where custom models are complex to make and require downloads. With Pac3 you can bypass that and create characters and actions to further improve RP. I enjoy using Pac3 and making Pac's for others and learning tools and programs related to pac3. During my time in Event master i learnnt how to use Blender and Gimp to create custom models to import.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe i have been a long standing member in the community and have shown my trust and ability to use Pac3. it would be wonderful to utilise this amazing tool to develop my characters backstory and role play significantly. I also believe i deserve Pac3 as it is a great tool to learn about Source engine 3D modelling and image manipulation. I have used these tools very frequently i have become very knowledgeable in the subject of importing models
  • PAC3 Example 1:
    Spoiler

Augustus Shytles

https://imgur.com/a/Vo79ToV

• PAC3 Example 2:
    Spoiler

Balosar Besalisk

https://imgur.com/a/Sjl6NFN

• PAC3 Example 3:
    Spoiler

• PAC3 Example 4:
    Spoiler

• PAC3 Example 5:
    Spoiler

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Verstappen
Edited Examples
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 5

+1, Verstappen is obviously a trusted member of the community due to his extensive history on the server as well as his previous staff experience. As well as that Verstappen pretty much taught me everything I know about PAC 

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Twist said:

+1, Verstappen is obviously a trusted member of the community due to his extensive history on the server as well as his previous staff experience. As well as that Verstappen pretty much taught me everything I know about PAC 

+1

Verstappen is extremely trustworthy, During Events he used PAC to the best of his ability and they were really well done, Verstappen is a Prime example of a Member who can Utilize this privilege efficiently 

Good Luck 

2 hours ago, Kippy said:

+1

Verstappen is extremely trustworthy, During Events he used PAC to the best of his ability and they were really well done, Verstappen is a Prime example of a Member who can Utilize this privilege efficiently 

Good Luck 

^ Agreed with above, huge +1

21 hours ago, Kippy said:

+1

Good Luck 

+1

Good luck! 

On 7/13/2020 at 2:55 PM, Twist said:

+1

• 1 month later...