This Lothal post will cover the imperial compound. The layout has been custom designed to meet the needs of this community so I hope you can all appreciate that. With this in mind, the layout may still be subject to change, so if you have any suggestions you feel will improve the facility, please share them below.

While @Cracked has tried to make the floor plan images as easy to interpret as possible, we'll both be happy to answer any question you may have.

As per the last post, I'm still looking for funding to commission King Pommes to make some custom textures for the map (for the grass, mountains and houses) so if you're feeling generous and you're able to chip in, it would be greatly appreciated.

Main_Hangar.png

First_Floor.png

Second_Floor.png

Third_Floor.png

Throne_Room.png

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 8

looks amazing you guys 

keep up the great work 

Kinda jealous of that Window IG gets in their bunks 

Question about the elevator though, are all the elevators accessible because I see 4 of them but only one has a box? 
@Guskywalker @Cracked

Edited by Delta
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Delta said:

looks amazing you guys 

keep up the great work 

Kinda jealous of that Window IG gets in their bunks 

Question about the elevator though, are all the elevators accessible because I see 4 of them but only one has a box? 

@Delta So the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor all have a central octagon (forgive the orientation in the images). Each octagon has 4 lifts which go to all the floors. 

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Guskywalker said:

@Delta So the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor all have a central octagon (forgive the orientation in the images). Each octagon has 4 lifts which go to all the floors. 

Ok Excellent thank you :) 

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

image.png.2dabaaf9bde8865f91e4ae542a292a40.png

This does not look safe in my opinion lol. Having the reactor room that close to the bunks.

Prepare the explosives 8)

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Kristofer said:

This does not look safe in my opinion lol. Having the reactor room that close to the bunks.

Can't tell if youre worried for army personnel or your own personnel when they conduct bunk inspections.

RIP vaders chambers I guess (unless I just didn't see correctly).

Also that redacted room kinda making me interested on what's inside :eyes:

I forgot this area of the base...
This shall be where the messhall / arcade area lies. It may be subject to change. (Yes those are two of the elevators -- placeholder white texture)

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, Welly said:

RIP vaders chambers I guess (unless I just didn't see correctly).

Also that redacted room kinda making me interested on what's inside :eyes:

Vaders Chambers will most likely be in another area of the map, depending on Gusky.
also you shall never see that room... 

31 minutes ago, Xavier said:

When palpatine has a smaller room then his guards

His room is the same size as the inner circle meeting room, it's just a bit covered by the 2nd floor.

Only thing that I could think that would be a great addition would be a meeting/conference room outside of the throne room that can be used for passives and the like. Having the brig elevator connect to what I assume is COMPNOR is a really nice touch. HMU if you want contributions towards textures, I can offer some money to make that happen.

• Agree 1

55e248c92953fc42b87f3b517fb0a647.png

Shock Forever trapped on the 2nd Floor.

Also we are going to completely lockdown the 2nd Floor. That Octogon will be such a kill box. There will be no way ECs will get past 107th!!.. Nec minut

Also that elevator next the interrogation room, is that an elevator that goes only to Compnor HQ? @Guskywalker

Edited by Mauler
10 hours ago, Mauler said:

55e248c92953fc42b87f3b517fb0a647.png

Shock Forever trapped on the 2nd Floor.

Also we are going to completely lockdown the 2nd Floor. That Octogon will be such a kill box. There will be no way ECs will get past 107th!!.. Nec minut

Also that elevator next the interrogation room, is that an elevator that goes only to Compnor HQ? @Guskywalker

@Mauler Yep, it also has windows. :P 

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo windows *drools*

Edited by Mauler
On 7/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, Kristofer said:

if that is ST bunks may god have mercy

13 hours ago, Clover said:

if that is ST bunks may god have mercy

We should set up a button to explode the entire base in that one room aye?

On 7/18/2020 at 2:15 AM, Cracked said:

We should set up a button to explode the entire base in that one room aye?

it would be a good way to get yourself PKed XD

• Upvote 1

The design is communicated very clearly. The circulation of the design is efficient which is a big plus in my books. Materiality is consistent. Some facilities can be relocated like @Kristofer has stated. Seeing as a majority of the consumers are military, I suggest adding in more/larger training rooms. Troopers seem to be restricted to hallways most of the time, it would be nice to add open areas to increase communication and connections with eachother, sparking more inclusive roleplay. Ultimately I think the layout works but needs slight improvement, the materiality is optimal, need larger spaces for troopers and more training rooms. I appreciate the cross layout too, maybe the intersection is where you can increase the space to make it less constricted. Just my opinion @Guskywalker ;)

Great work!

Atlas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1