Mauler

Ban Request on Doffles

Platform: TeamSpeak 3

Reporter Name: Mauler

Reporter Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25458159

Reported Name: Doffles/Daffy Bebe

Reported Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:68082848

What Happened: On the Teamspeak server yesterday, Doffles went into around 6-7 channels either through knowing the password or (in another's words) having some anti password cheat and was mic-spamming racial slurs. I was only able to kick him from the server but I managed to get Imposing to ban him for 2 hours (the max he could do). However, considering he was banned for "minge" recently by moose, I feel like there should be a bigger punishment for straight up doing this just a few days after that incident. Also, I saw him on a different TS account not 10 minutes after the ban with the same name suggesting Ban Evasion.

Note: It could have just been a guy using some script to be "Doffles" but the Client Addresses were the same on both the "Doffles" that was banned and the one that came on afterwards.

Another Note: I don't have evidence like screenshots but I have a bunch of people as witnesses including Imposing.

• Upvote 1

+1 Over the past few weeks I have seen Doffles minging more and more often, and if what you say is true (which I think it is) he needs to be banned from both TS and the server for a bit longer.

• Upvote 1

+1 doffles is young, and extremely rude, shouting out racist slurs in game and in ts. He also is encouraging other ST to rdm.

• Upvote 1

I agree with everything that has been stated above. Doffles's minging has gone too far and someone must take action. 

+1

Yea he's definitly acting up of late, and from the events you described Mauler, that is crossing the line, and running past it. How about atleast a 3 - a 1 weeker, then see how his attitude is afterwards. The thing is, I think most younger players, lose their grip of seriousness and thoughts on consequences when they feel like they have lost too much of either,  Ranks or People Acknowledgement on the server. They give up, and just face their head in the sand, thinking about how good it was where they used to be, and analyse that getting back there, will just be the same long road, making it a boring experience. They Cash in, and basically give up, giving themselves the feeling like they no longer have nothing to lose, and they can minge as much as they like, "bcoz why not, its gonna take ages to become an officer again, I'd only play serious if I could progress from where I used to be in the regiment." 

This isn't me. I didn't go into any TS channels saying anything, and my TS name isn't Doffles and never has been. 

EDIT: I would really like to talk to you to discuss this, as this really isn't me.

SO, I don't have any screenshots but I have many witnesses. The Client Addresses were the same because I saw Doffles on (as DaffyBebe) afterwards and it was the same Client Address. However, after talking thoroughly with Doffles in TS, I do not think it was him. I was told he didnt get on until like 9:14 PM AEST and the guy was banned at like 8-9PM (I think). I can confirm that a guy called DaffyBebe didn't get on until Quarter past 9 AEST.

Update: Some inspecting and memorizing has shown that both  mine and the other 'daffy's' id's are different, confirming we are not the same person. (I hope)