• Steam Name:
    yeff
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:198364012
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Head Agent A. Bridges
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks. I had two weeks prior to that so I have five weeks total, but I was one of the unfortunate individuals who had their time wiped due an issue with the server a while ago. The playtime on the server is incredibly similar, but I can provide the metadata from the "prior to reset" image if required, as I believe I deleted the footage I ripped it from a while ago in a cleanse of my OBS files. I also still have images from the incident that caused those who logged on at the time to have their playtime reset proving that I was there.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • Playtime Prior to Reset
    775948621_Proofofplaytimepriortoreset.PNG.9d23528cf2908d4963c68ccbc5685ae8.PNG
  • Current Playtime
  • 1758312346_proofplaytimeupdated.jpg.14a812ba096c928ec2946a5c11c19c7b.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to be an Event Master because I believe that it would allow me to help create more interesting RP opportunities. I personally want to create more passive rp situations so that other players can entertain themselves between large scale combat events. I wish to create events which are less focused on combat, and more on creating opportunities. I believe that the events I want to create are events that the community would enjoy immensely. I desire to make events that have engaging concepts and the ability to transfer RP from the event into the downtime between the events. Creating events can be a lengthy progress and I am more than willing to put in that effort. I summary, I really just want to create events that people enjoy that allow for them to experience engaging rp.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring a good amount of creativity and dedication to the Event master team. I have a good amount of document writing experience and I believe that I can create events that immerse the community, while allowing for events that's direction can be driven by the community. I believe that my events would be highly engaging and would make the most use of the powers granted to EM's. I am highly dedicated towards creating RP and love affording people opportunities to experience a world or event I've crafted. Slowly escalating events with raising tension that push players to their limits are something that I believe with practice I could perfect making, letting people feel like they're only just overcoming the obstacles in front of them by the skin of their teeth allowing for players to feel accomplished. I believe that I will be bringing dedication, great events and a unique outlook to the EM team with more than suitable event writing abilities.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe that I would make the events that I was involved with fun, enjoyable and to a certain degree inclusive. I believe that I would excel with more compact events, eg, Event Example 1, where a regiment, or smaller number of players is utilised. Obviously, Event 1 is tiny in player scope, but it is designed to provide RP to a group that rarely receives any full on regimental exclusive event. Most of my events would be written around a key idea or concept that would simulate players and hopefully standout.

While I definitely would create events that focus on combat, I would frame such events in a manner that provides incentives for players to engage in a variety of playstyles instead of just rushing towards the enemy. I want to create events that act as a sandbox for player expression and decision making. Events written and executed by me would be malleable and avoid limiting players in how their players can interact with the world.

Edited by yeff
No longer Agent Kallus
  • Agree 2

BIG +1 

From what i have seen Yeff is mature, creative and a nice guy. Your detail in your app is great. You have been around for a while. Good with RP (as seen by Kallus). Your events look really nice and well thought out Event 1 is nice and unique, Event 2 is good. 

All in all this guy is a ledgend well deserving of TEM 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Both events show creativity and a fun story to it, eg the commandos realizing they have just slaughtered a base full of stormtroopers and officers 

Just now, Angus said:

BIG +1 

From what i have seen Yeff is mature, creative and a nice guy. Your detail in your app is great.

Edited by CurlyGeorge51
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Angus said:

From what i have seen Yeff is mature, creative and a nice guy. Your detail in your app is great. You have been around for a while. Good with RP (as seen by Kallus). Your events look really nice and well thought out Event 1 is nice and unique, Event 2 is good. 

Although Yeff is my 'high school bully+1

BIG +1 

+1
Reasons above

+1

Yeff is just a genuine guy, he provides very strong compelling RP while also being a really great guy OOC. Honestly think he's a great pick for the EM spot and I 100% agree with everyone elses points above.

Great Guy Deserves the role of Event master. Clearly put a lot of time and effort into the application and overall he will be a great event master. +1

Edited by Josh
forgot to add the +1

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Great Guy Deserves the role of Event master. Clearly put a lot of time and effort into the application and overall he will be a great event master. +1

BIG +1 

+1 reasons stated above (still like how you were forced to make a document on a catgirl cult)

Bump

Updated Playtime and Name

Edited by yeff

BIG +1 

+1 love ya yeff :)

• Like 1

+1

------------------------------------------------------------

• Motivated
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Knowledgeable
  • Friendly
  • Responsible
  • Trustworthy
  • Left Navy

Goodluck! :D

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 2:34 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

• Motivated
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Knowledgeable
  • Friendly
  • Responsible
  • Trustworthy
  • Left Navy

Goodluck! :D

+1 RPs well

Edited by Splonter

+1 pretty creative ideas. Mature around the ship from what I've seen.

- Atlas

On 7/10/2020 at 12:51 PM, Aezir said:

+1

Yeff is just a genuine guy, he provides very strong compelling RP while also being a really great guy OOC. Honestly think he's a great pick for the EM spot and I 100% agree with everyone elses points above.

+1

BIG +1 

+1