• Steam Name:
    [IG] ShadowClover
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:518481757
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Clover
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 weeks [ i have been a part of the IG community for 3 months and still very active]
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    image.png.4103e1f4d7fa0844d540a3efffaa72d6.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
  •  
  • I have had 2 warns, One. on the first day of the server change to the dedication server, I and my old CO "sour" had given each other free wins in chess. this ended up with an " Exploiting the Quest system" warning-  DATE- 07/05/2020
  •  
  • My second warning was a bounty hunter had come into my bunks and killed me to complete a hit, in return, I killed him back giving me a " Metagame | RDM " warning. DATE- 15/05/2020
  •  
  • [AWarn] You have been warned by [IG] Matrix: Climbswep Abuse. 16/08/2020. this is something that i didn't use for any advantage but breaking the server rules is breaking the server rules 
  • https://www.dropbox.com/s/559qd86v9ak6e0r/My Movie.mp4?dl=0
  •  
  • NOTE- I understand that the severity of these warnings are extreme and they are things that should have never happened but i have changed since then, those times i was still struggling with Role Play but ever since i have gotten a much better grip on Star wars RP. I have been accepted as an officer into my regiment and have been doing great since
  •  
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have never had any ban or temporary ban.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have never played any other server that has any correlation to role play.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    In my personal belief, the purpose of Moderators on the imperial gaming server is to do many things whether it is simple things as giving tools or deciding the punishment of people. or even bigger things like deciding people like me whether they are accepted into the staff team or making server decisions or being a part of one. moderators enforce the server rules and do their best to make sure that the community is having the best experience possible. that is what I believe and that is what I am willing to do.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    The reason i am applying is because I have noticed how much I play the server and how much I enjoy it. I have spent some time on IG and I have come to the conclusion that i went to spend  more time helping others out on the server whether it is doing small tasks or big tasks I'm willing to do anything that is needed to make the server as enjoyable as possible anything I can do to get it to its peak performance. I am writing this so i can give myself opportunity where i play a role in making a difference on the server and help other people out.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    When it comes to " What I can bring " there isn't much experience with the mechanics of GMOD. But that can be learned, all i can bring at this current state is my dedication towards the server and to do what is needed to make the server a more enjoyable and equal place for the community and staff team. 
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Well if the scenario is correct and the person has disconnected and has Randomly death matched multiple amounts of people. I would use staff logs to see who he killed, how many people he killed, and who was the person was. I would follow this procedure give the DCed person 10 minutes to get back in the game before handing out the warning, in the meantime, I would get those that were randomly death matched and getting a better understanding of what happened ( If there was any sort of harassment or bullying prior to this, that will be taken into consideration ).
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Take it to a staff sit somewhere private and sort it out between them. they either do one of 2 options, 1, we find a solution where both sides agree and get along. 2, they go there separate ways and avoid each other. if they continue any sort of bullying or harassment of any sort warns will have to be handed out. the severity can be adjusted due to events that led up to this
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Take any sort of evidence I can get, recordings, snapshots, etc. And report it to the head of staff [ Wingza I believe ].
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Well, the first thing I would do is take evidence such as recordings screenshots and give the supposed DDOSer a 24-hour ban [ as a trial mod I can't do a permanent ban ]. then I would take up to the higher up staff ( management ) and let the higher ranking staff decide on the punishment with the evidence I have gathered.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] ShadowClover

Update play time.PNG

image.png

image.png

Edited by Clover
Showing a warn
  • Thinking 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 4

When reading this app, it's easily seen that some more consideration needs to be put into the grammar of each answer. For example, in the response to the Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator? question, you begin the answer with "My reasoning for applying for the trial moderator role on the imperial gaming server". You don't need to mention the server you are applying for, it makes it seem like you are unneccesarily extending your answer. the answer to the previously mentioned question can be summed up to The reason I am applying for "Trial Moderator is due to my enjoyment on the server. I have spent a month's worth of time on the server and I am willing to complete any tasks given my way. By joining the staff team, I will be able to improve the quality of the server."

Furthermore, In your "What do you beleiveyou can bring to the staff team?" response, you say "can I provide useful knowledge - no, can I provide " beneficial " experience to the staff team of imperial gaming or the community? - no". I somewhat understand what you are trying to say with the first part, you don't have any previous staff knowledge and you would like to learn from the IG staff team. This could have been worded differently because what I am getting from this is that you are unable to try teach any other staff in the future or be able to correctly handle a situation. Although I don't like how you worded the first part of this, the second part is detrimental to your answer.being able to provide a beneficial and enjoyable expereince to the server is the whole point of being a staff, why would you say that you can't provide it. I seems that you are unwilling to help people and unwilling to support your fellow staff memebers. I don't think there are any other ways to put it but this simply should have not been put into your app. If you don't want to provide a beneficial experience to the server and staff, why do you want to be staff then? The only reason I can think of is the perks and power you gain on the server.

In Addition, you seem the emphasise alot on your playtime. Although you have spent quite a large amount of time on the server, I don't beleive it is an accurate representation of your self, seeming you already have 2 warns. It's difficult to say if you have improved from these errors, especially as they seem to be very major problems and ones that cannot simply be a mistake. From what I've seen on the server, you deon't reflect the mindset of a staff member. Though I have seen little of you ingame, I find it difficult to say that your presence ingame is worthy of that of a staff member.

Overall, you need to be more concise with your answers as it makes it easier to navigate your answers and derive to meaning of each sentence. some of the content in your answers make you seem like you are unwilling to support people on the server and have an actual desire to be a moderator. Your warns are very severe and even new players should not be making these mistakes. The app seems rushed and like no effort was put into making proper responses to each question. From what you've presented in this app, I personally don't beleive you are fit to be a member of the staff team.

Edited by Heinrich
  • Thinking 1
  • Agree 3
54 minutes ago, Heinrich said:

Thank you for the constructive feedback, it helps me get an better view of what is needed

1 hour ago, Heinrich said:

When reading this app, it's easily seen that some more consideration needs to be put into the grammar of each answer. For example, in the response to the Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator? question, you begin the answer with "My reasoning for applying for the trial moderator role on the imperial gaming server". You don't need to mention the server you are applying for, it makes it seem like you are unneccesarily extending your answer. the answer to the previously mentioned question can be summed up to The reason I am applying for "Trial Moderator is due to my enjoyment on the server. I have spent a month's worth of time on the server and I am willing to complete any tasks given my way. By joining the staff team, I will be able to improve the quality of the server."

Furthermore, In your "What do you beleiveyou can bring to the staff team?" response, you say "can I provide useful knowledge - no, can I provide " beneficial " experience to the staff team of imperial gaming or the community? - no". I somewhat understand what you are trying to say with the first part, you don't have any previous staff knowledge and you would like to learn from the IG staff team. This could have been worded differently because what I am getting from this is that you are unable to try teach any other staff in the future or be able to correctly handle a situation. Although I don't like how you worded the first part of this, the second part is detrimental to your answer.being able to provide a beneficial and enjoyable expereince to the server is the whole point of being a staff, why would you say that you can't provide it. I seems that you are unwilling to help people and unwilling to support your fellow staff memebers. I don't think there are any other ways to put it but this simply should have not been put into your app. If you don't want to provide a beneficial experience to the server and staff, why do you want to be staff then? The only reason I can think of is the perks and power you gain on the server.

In Addition, you seem the emphasise alot on your playtime. Although you have spent quite a large amount of time on the server, I don't beleive it is an accurate representation of your self, seeming you already have 2 warns. It's difficult to say if you have improved from these errors, especially as they seem to be very major problems and ones that cannot simply be a mistake. From what I've seen on the server, you deon't reflect the mindset of a staff member. Though I have seen little of you ingame, I find it difficult to say that your presence ingame is worthy of that of a staff member.

Overall, you need to be more concise with your answers as it makes it easier to navigate your answers and derive to meaning of each sentence. some of the content in your answers make you seem like you are unwilling to support people on the server and have an actual desire to be a moderator. Your warns are very severe and even new players should not be making these mistakes. The app seems rushed and like no effort was put into making proper responses to each question. From what you've presented in this app, I personally don't beleive you are fit to be a member of the staff team.

Literally everything I planned on saying has been addressed.

Thank you for your vote and opinion i understand that my warns are mistakes that should have never made. All i can say is that i'm doing my best to improve and i greatly appreciate any ones opinions

Overall I will be leaving a Neutral

While I semi-agree with the above points I do believe that the answers are alright. But, it definately needs more detail.

Seems extremely dedicated having a large amount of playtime for 3 months

Player is friendly and approachable and often helps quite a lot and is very prominant on the server.

Overall I believe that if the application is worked upon and improved I could easily +1 the application. Goodluck with applying Clover.

2 hours ago, Heinrich said:

-1 I also do not believe you have the maturity levels required to be a moderator on the server.

thank you for the opinion. i will admit that my feelings do get the better of me and if you think that will be detrimental to the staff team then so be it

10 minutes ago, Clover said:

thank you for the opinion. i will admit that my feelings do get the better of me and if you think that will be detrimental to the staff team then so be it

I’m sorry but for that comment in itself I’ll have to -1 this application, Not letting your feelings get in the way of staffing is imperative to maintaining a non-bias agenda. 

Nevertheless good luck Clover

Edited by Splonter

Neutral

1.  Genuinely good intentions with applying and wanting to be a moderator 
  2. Good playtime and activity
  3. Application could use fixing with grammar as well as a tiny bit more detail
  4. Maturity- I'm not one to comment on ones maturity and get away with being clean. But Clover increasing your maturity and attitude towards others on the server would be beneficial to yourself and this application. Improving your maturity is hard. I can understand but in order for you to achieve moderator I think this is where you need to improve the most.
  5.  Attitude and general server interactions- Think before you say/type in ooc or looc ect. 
  • Tips for achieving the two things in red 
  • VC is In In character unless said otherwise 
  • Avoid /stating that you will, abuse Tools given to you. 
  • Try your hardest to complete Rp and keep calm and relaxed 

Best of luck with your Applications.

• Agree 3

Imma have to -1 this im sorry clover but you attitude and maturity towards things is quite over the top. Ive seen you complain about the smallest things OOC and in my eyes it makes you not seem fit for this position. You seem like you want to become a mod and your playtime is ok. Your detail is lacking. And in general your feelings get in the way most of the time. Sorry but my answer is -1 

Good luck - Angus.

Thank you delta for the feedback. i know that i am not what people what as an moderator but all i can do is improve to meet that standard and with this feedback this is something i can improve on. my thanks goes to you

• Agree 1

you make an fair point angus i have done regretable things before in OOC chat everyone here can vouch for that but having these comments allow me to inprove on that and i thank you for that

I once knew a guy like you. In fact, he was exactly like you, more or less. He'd muck around and he would get occasional warns, and he was always down for a joke or to minge where moderately appropriate. However, when it came down to it, he put in the extra effort to make himself out to be much better than he seemed on the outside. He RP'd well, he even enjoyed a bit of real, heartfelt talk from time to time. He even went on to Commander positions, I think even at one point a General and-or the Staff Team. He was respected, and, although he was initially looked down upon, this ultimately gave him a lot more character that everybody came to know him by.

My point is, we're not all perfect. Even as an Event Master I'm still not perfect - I make mistakes, both IC and OOC. It happens. But I think the wisest thing to try to accomplish is to not judge a book by its cover.

Clover, you do seem like a genuine person from my experiences with you, and I personally believe you'd make a good fit for the team. Obviously as others have stated and you have pointed out, there are still things that you can work on. But that's fine.

I'm eager to give you a +1 but I'm interested in sitting on the bench for now. However, my opinion is subject-to-change in the very near future. It's a Neutral from me.

Best of luck, lad.

- Greyback x

Edited by Greyback
  • Poggers 1
  • Agree 3
  • Upvote 4
6 hours ago, Heinrich said:

Imma Give this a -1,  But i will say this 5 weeks of game-time is a lot especially in 3 months, Thing Is that is roughly 8+ a day on the Server, In The Start of my Journey on IG i was like, but I got burntout very quickly I am not saying it will happen for you but it is a Big thin that could happen, also 3 months is a short amount of time in a community there is still a lot for you to learn IC and OOC.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, LilHavana said:

From what I've seen on the server, you deon't reflect the mindset of a staff member

On 7/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Angus said:

Ive seen you complain about the smallest things OOC

-1 Although you have a great ammount of playtime, what you do in it really counts. The above quotes really reflect on your maturity and you need maturity to be in the staff team, you also said you're still improving and if so, I'd suggest you'd wait a little longer to apply for such position.

• Thinking 1
On 7/8/2020 at 6:41 PM, Greyback said:

I once knew a guy like you. In fact, he was exactly like you, more or less. He'd muck around and he would get occasional warns, and he was always down for a joke or to minge where appropriate. However, when it came down to it, he put in the extra effort to make himself out to be much better than he seemed on the outside. He RP'd well, he even enjoyed a bit of real, heartfelt talk from time to time. He even went on to Commander positions, I think even at one point a General and-or the Staff Team. He was respected, and, although he was initially looked down upon, this ultimately gave him a lot more character that everybody came to know him by.

My point is, we're not all perfect. Even as an Event Master I'm still not perfect - I make mistakes, both IC and OOC. It happens. But I think the wisest thing to try to accomplish is to not judge a book by its cover.

Clover, you do seem like a genuine person from my experiences with you, and I personally believe you'd make a good fit for the team. Obviously as others have stated and you have pointed out, there are still things that you can work on. But that's fine.

I'm eager to give you a +1 but I'm interested in sitting on the bench for now. However, my opinion is subject-to-change in the very near future. It's a Neutral from me.

Best of luck, lad.

- Greyback x

^ Basically my exact same thoughts, I can honestly see clover as a valuable member of the staff team but of course as he's already addressed he does need to further work on some minor flaws, other then that I believe he has the mindset and attitude of a great staff member 

• Like 1

Neutral

Great Guy. 

Play's a lot.

If he got t mod probably would be the most active t mod you would ever see.

Need's to be more descriptive.

Get's angry or Jealous easily.

Overall everyone makes mistakes in the past so i'll say give him another chance to fix all these mistakes up in the future.

Edited by Josh
  • Thinking 1
  • Agree 1
On 7/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, Delta said:
  • Tips for achieving the two things in red 
  • VC is In In character unless said otherwise 
  • Avoid /stating that you will, abuse Tools given to you. 
  • Try your hardest to complete Rp and keep calm and relaxed 

Neutral 

Delta Summed it out perfectly. I can see that you have the potential to staff, but for now i don't think it is your time.  You RP well, but when things dont go your way you complain and try to take it OOC. Im willing to +1 when these things change!

Good Luck Though <3

- Binny

• Thinking 1

Bump

i now have 6 weeks of gameplay

• Wingza locked this topic