In-game alias: Gab???

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186923740

When was the ban: I forgot

How long is the ban: perma

Which admin banned you: UNKNOWN

Explain the situation: It was a long time ago when I was banned so i forgot what  and hen I ray to join it just says unknown

Why you deserve a second chance: I know I did something wrong but I plan on changing what I did and have fun on te server 

It seems that the Gab is not willing to:

a. Provide anyone with any information 

b. Put effort into his appeal

It is for these reasons that I believe that his appeal shouldn't be accepted.

1+

This has happened to others in the pass, a glitch in the bans or something but there is no evidence he did something wrong and he seems willing to behave.

1 hour ago, Gabstaspike said:

Was this denied :(

No it wasnt denied. It is still on going.

Considering everything says UNKNOWN and it was a long time ago. I think he deserves a second chance. +1

On 6/30/2017 at 5:40 AM, Ling Ling said:

No it wasnt denied. It is still on going.

Considering everything says UNKNOWN and it was a long time ago. I think he deserves a second chance. +1

I'm going to agree with this statement. I do believe he should be unbanned as it seems no one even knows why he was banned. 

+1

• 1 month later...

even not knowing the reason i already can tell that if he recieved a perma ban im 99.99% that staff had a legitiment reason for this ban, therefore i have put a -1 on this unban request. Consider your actions in the future my friend

Hermes

On 8/7/2017 at 0:26 PM, Hermes said:

even not knowing the reason i already can tell that if he recieved a perma ban im 99.99% that staff had a legitiment reason for this ban, therefore i have put a -1 on this unban request. Consider your actions in the future my friend

Hermes

I has been about one month man! I don't even know who banned me or why. I just really wanna come back and play some star wars but I can't because people won't let me :(  i at least want this ban to be reduced

(Had to make another account for some reason)

On 8/7/2017 at 0:28 PM, pinejack said:

That moment when this topic was dead for over a month.

OT: -1 The ban appeal is really lacking and needs to be updated/improved if he wants to be unbanned.

Reason for that is I don't know why i was banned or why by, when I try to join the server it just says unknown for everything