Binny's Support Application

Binny  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

2 hours ago, DUCKY said:

i wanna see this app get approved or attention for my lovely binny so heres a big ass BUMP

Do not bump other player’s applications.

• Poggers 2
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 7:03 PM, Alf said:

+1 Goodluck I believe you'd suit this role very well 

Same reasons as listed in this thread and on your Event Master application. Also he damn cute.

+1

Edited by Greyback
  • Upvote 1

+1i remember when you came on to minge then about a week later you joined shock with the rest of the supremacy lads  and completely changed your attitude 

great ex-shock member 

is cute

need i say more 

Edited by Hardcase
added the ex
  • Poggers 1

-1 had a few run-ins with binny some positive and some negative but i've given a -1 because of his interactions with some members in the server including myself, as well as presenting incorrect information to people when they haven't even had the chance to prove themselves. my suggestion is that binny needs to work on creating positive interactions with people he doesn't like and that he needs to make sure he knows the full story before presenting information to other people, although he has a lot of positive interactions, as a support member you need to be at the top of your game impartial also making sure you have as much detail as possible, although being a support member does not entail specifically dealing with conflict, you may be required to have patience and some slight forms of conflict resolution, eg dealing with an unwilling player.  for this reason i have given my resoning in the hopes that he may improve on these reflections

Edited by raza
added more detail
  • Thinking 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, raza said:

-1 had a few run-ins with binny some positive and some negative but i've given a -1 because of his interactions with some members in the server including myself, as well as presenting incorrect information to people when they haven't even had the chance to prove themselves. my suggestion is that binny needs to work on creating positive interactions with people he doesn't like and that he needs to make sure he knows the full story before presenting information to other people, although he has a lot of positive interactions, as a support member you need to be at the top of your game impartial as well , making sure you have as much detail as possible

Raza does have a point. You rush to conclusions and try to rush shit. For that reason I feel that wouldn't be a good trait to have as a support member.

For that reason I am going to give you a 

Edited by Proxy_109
  • Thinking 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Upvote 2
21 hours ago, Proxy_109 said:

You rush to conclusions and try to rush shit.

I'd have to disagree, from my interactions with Binny he has not rushed decisions or done anything in a rash or harsh way and enacts his RP well and is a real chill bloke, have only had one meh interaction while all the others have been good. Heck he gave me a small hand at some point with an issue I was having with me gmod and I reckon this lad could be a good addition to the support team, so long as he buys me a parmy.

+1

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, raza said:

-1 had a few run-ins with binny some positive and some negative but i've given a -1 because of his interactions with some members in the server including myself, as well as presenting incorrect information to people when they haven't even had the chance to prove themselves. my suggestion is that binny needs to work on creating positive interactions with people he doesn't like and that he needs to make sure he knows the full story before presenting information to other people, although he has a lot of positive interactions, as a support member you need to be at the top of your game impartial also making sure you have as much detail as possible, although being a support member does not entail specifically dealing with conflict, you may be required to have patience and some slight forms of conflict resolution, eg dealing with an unwilling player.  for this reason i have given my resoning in the hopes that he may improve on these reflections

Having known Binny for probably over a year and interacting with him regularly on the server I cant help but disagree. Watching him climb through moderating ranks on previous servers and his actions on Imperial Gaming he has consistently proven to me and others that he can be a support member. You mention that you have to see the full story before making actions, but you yourself have failed to do so.

Edited by Hamish
  • Upvote 2
  • Stathi locked this topic