STEAM_0:1:106971068
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Adrian Aezir
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    168 Hours / 7 Days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200701201438_1.jpg.f11cf4ccd9feb14eaf2657ef114ae56b.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to the role of EM to provide for the IG community, one which has taken me in and provided me with a lot of enjoyment, being an EM is my way of giving back to said community, and I think I could add to the skills from the current EM team. I am always willing to try out new things and being an Event Master seems to be enjoyable from my standpoint. It is my thoughts that if I was to join the EM team, I would at least enjoy doing what I'm doing within said team. 
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I will be active providing the EM team with a member who will almost always be available to support them within events. I believe I can bring more emmersive RP based events, which would each provide a variety of outcomes for the players. I am always accepting everyones thoughts and everybodys opinions are always taken into consideration by myself. I believe I would be a valuable asset to the EM team through this, which would thus provide a benefit to all players in the IG community.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe that I can provide a large variety of event options, each with their own unique outcomes that would be enjoyable for all people of all groups. I would seek to immerse each player in the events, providing them with each with a job to complete and an outcome. Depending on how they go throughout the event, will alter the result of the event. I would not cater to one specific group in large events, it is my goal to make sure that each and every regiment on the server has a job to do, and that they complete it. Whether it be enemy infiltration for security, bomb defusal for EVO, wounded officers for MT, ship infiltration for Shadow, damaged equipment for Engineers, large scale battles for Navy and dogfights for ISC. My events would each have their own unique upbringing and outcome, which would in turn lead to a more enjoyable event, rather than the same event over and over.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
  • N/A
  • Event Idea 1:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AzcHIgSj4ZE83-e5rRSdsTza6QPWs3NOm3tDihwpaCU/edit?usp=sharing

• Event Idea 2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A_DYhMtnd7goQrcLjRpGZpCXaTbrWEdaGTfGbF_tjYU/edit?usp=sharing

• Event Idea 3:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZEVaZBnmBjfkA6v4T0_dkbJDqmCW96vOxrvcuuzrQ4/edit?usp=sharing

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Aezir

Hello Aezir

I believe your answers could use some more detail specifically the questions 'What do you Believe you can bring to the Event Master team?'. I haven't really interacted with you in game therefor I will be leaving a Neutral response on this application this is subject to change.

Summery:

- Add more detail to question 'What do you Believe you can bring to the Event Master team?'

- Not enough interaction to judge your character

Nevertheless I wish you luck with your application.

Edited by Hyperion

I believe in this application, some responses could be a little more descriptive. The rogue troopers event idea seems pretty good, and I like the bounty hunting event, as it seems it could be an overall immersive event, to go on Tatooine. I would only recommend for this application to include more detail in your answers

+1

Neutral 

Hey Aezir today I will be leaving a Neutral

-Application Overall lacks Detail

-Haven't had many Interactions with you

-Event Ideas are Very Plain

I Recommend taking a look in the Accepted Section and get a Base of what the Application should look like  

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Needs some more description but Looks great to me :)

Neutral leaning towards +1

Based purely off the application itself and what I've heard about Aezir from others I believe he contains the characteristics and creativity to benefit the EM team, only thing holding me back from +1 is I would like to see him expand further on the event ideas and further elaborate on the application questions. If these 2 aspects are changed easily +1.

2 hours ago, Sinatra said:

Neutral leaning towards +1

Based purely off the application itself and what I've heard about Aezir from others I believe he contains the characteristics and creativity to benefit the EM team, only thing holding me back from +1 is I would like to see him expand further on the event ideas and further elaborate on the application questions. If these 2 aspects are changed easily +1.

Well summed up by Sinatra. Application is a little lacking in detail but I think he would be a good fit for the EM team after having positive interactions with him in-game as an IHC Secretary.

1 hour ago, Noni said:

Well summed up by Sinatra. Application is a little lacking in detail but I think he would be a good fit for the EM team after having positive interactions with him in-game as an IHC Secretary.

+1 from me.

Neutral. Haven't had many run ins with the player in game but from what I've seen seems like an alright bloke as well as seems relatively active. 

However the application its self is lacking in detail and the event idea's need a more solid backstory to make it a more immersive story for players to immerse themselves into. Willing to change it to a +1 if I see more detail in the application and more backstory to the events. "There appears to be a small detachment of troops who have gone rogue on Orto Plutonia." Should add more to the story such as a reason or a goal they have in mind instead of just "There's hostiles here"

Good luck with the application, hope to see a bit more detail in the future.

Edited by Fredrick
  • Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Aezir, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Rook locked this topic