In Game Name: Beric

In Game Rank: Rank 1

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper

Ban Details

ban.thumb.png.f1fad3547f76bc24c9f1f4e73e9ea935.png

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Ridge

What date did the ban occur: 05/11/2017

What was the reason for the ban: I played a video of girls in bikinis on the TV and then started shooting people when they tried to arrest me.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: It's been a few years since I have played but I remember we were all lined up in rows, people were playing videos on the tv, I put an innapropiate one on and then the higher ups tried to arrest me so I just started shooting, then an admin banned me.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I am so sorry for what I did back then, it was 2 and a half years ago, I would never do something like that now, I've changed a lot and I promise if you let me come back I will read all the rules and abide by them. I didn't really know what a roleplay sever was back then but now I understand what the rules are for this type of server. I'm very sorry for breaking the rules, please allow me one more chance. Thank you for taking the time to read.

• Poggers 1
  • Agree 3

Hello Beric

Welcome back to IG it's been awhile, your ban took place nearly 3 years ago and your enthusiasm in returning is encouraging.

I see no reason as of why you shouldn't be un banned as long as you keep to your word and follow the server rules, therefore I will be supporting this ban appeal.

Good Luck!.

• Upvote 1

+1

- Sufficient detail

- Ban was from a long time ago

- Appears to have reformed

- Deserves a second chance

• Upvote 1

+1

Ban was from awhile ago, you seem genuine in wanting to come back and rp properly.

Good luck with your appeal.

• Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

For the vast majority of cases I believe that permanent bans should not be placed upon players. This is one of the cases where the time served (over 2 years) is more than enough to ensure punishment, community protection and time for reflection and growth.

• Upvote 1

+1
Ban was yonks ago
Demonstrates a legitimate intent to improve in future

Would like more detail as to your ban reason, presented in a more formal fashion

Overall, I believe Beric should be unbanned, however placed on a standard 3 month probationary period (as it seems he was very new to the server when he received his perma) 

• Upvote 1

Hello Misahu, I am sorry but I cannot remember the details of the occasion as it's been so long, all I remember is what I put in the appeal, apologies.

Accepted

You will be placed on a month probation period, any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules.

Welcome back to the Server!

• Upvote 1