• Steam Name:
    [IG] ✪ Knifty ✪
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:171586150
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Chief Warrant Officer [TT-03] Knifty
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 Weeks, 1 Day, 12 Hours, 31 Minutes & 12 seconds.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No, I have never received any warns.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No, I have never received any bans.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I previously held the OOC position of Trial Event Master on Imperial Gaming during late 2019 and early 2020, however had to resign due to IRL circumstances. If you wish to know the reasoning you are free to contact me at any time.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    In short, to keep the peace serving the members of the IG community. I believe the purpose of a moderator is to provide service to those in the community who ask for such. At any point there is an out of character dispute, contacting the moderating team is the first milestone to emerging a rational solution.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I want to step up from my normal duties as a player in the community and take on a new responsibility that would allow me to support and guide others in the community. In my previous short lived time as a staff member, I enjoyed every second thanks to the support and friendliness of everybody in the staff and management teams and would like to experience such again, all while strengthening relationships with and serving those in the community.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I have experience in accessing qualities of a situation and investigating them into further detail, always attempting to find a rational and applicable solution. I always attempt to go over and beyond in all of my duties, whether in or out of character. As a short example, I play as a tank trooper/pilot in the Imperial Starfighter Corps. The role requires me to complete numerous documents and tasks that are set to me, as well as completing pilot license exams for those that request them. It is not compulsory for me to do these things, however I do them because I like serving those around me and committing to something much larger than myself, which is what I am looking to do if I am successful in attaining a position as a staff member. I am looking for a chance to step up to a greater responsibility.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    In the situation that I have no contact with the accused player before disconnecting, I would investigate the logs to identify what has happened, gathering any and all evidence and thus communicating with the players who were victims of the MRDM, gaining a perspective from each. Once identifying the whole incident and confirming that the player was the offender of the mass rdm, I would recover the users’ steamid. For the purpose of the example, I as a Trial Moderator would seek assistance in admin chat to apply the appropriate punishment for the user, this being a warning and/or ban.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is an untolerated act in the IG community considered as out of character disrespect which is a serious breach of misconduct. The purpose of playing in the IG community is to enjoy roleplaying in a peaceful, non-judgemental environment. To repress the situation, I would either go and confront the scene of activity or bring the players to a secure location to prevent Fail RP and proceed to access the situation using my own perspective by gathering evidence from the players in dispute. I would then access logs to verify what was being said and/or done. If a player disconnects to avoid punishment I would identify the users’ steamid and execute punishment. After all evidence has been collected, I would explain the statistics of bullying and the impact that they can cause on a person in an attempt to try prevent the player from bullying again. As bullying is not tolerated in the IG community, the player would be severely punished, receiving a formal warning and/or an appropriately timed ban for their actions.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If I witness any staff member abusing their powers, the first thing I would do is gather sufficient and authentic evidence (Screenshot - game or logs) that proves the actions that they were committing are abuse of powers. With this information, I would report to a member of the IG management team, indicating the evidence I have collected and allow the management team to allocate punishment to the offender. In a situation as such, a lower ranking staff member themself would not have the power, nor the right to take action without consultation with a member of management and this is why I would gather evidence, but leave the handling of a situation as such to the management team.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    The threat of a DDOS is an extremely serious out of character offence that puts the entire server in jeopardy. Firstly, I would record and screenshot all available evidence about the threat. The more evidence that is provided, the easier it will be to establish what the user’s intentions are. Immediately after the user has threatened to DDOS the server, I would call a member of the management team, providing all the captured evidence and allowing them to decide the proper punishment and what to do next.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] ✪ Knifty ✪
  • Upvote 1

+1

- Friendly

- Helpful

- Mature

- Dedicated

- Is a hard working individual who always tries to better himself and others both in his regiment and outside of it.

- Semi-Active

- Sufficient detail, Some questions could be expanded upon a bit more.

Good luck Knifty!

Edited by Splonter
  • Like 1

+1 What Splonter said

Edited by Roys
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Helpful

- Mature

- Dedicated

- Is a hard working individual who always tries to better himself and others both in his regiment and outside of it.

- Semi-Active

Good luck Knifty!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Helpful

- Mature

- Dedicated

- Semi-Active

Good luck Knifty!

Dudes a massive minge. 

Is active, mature good when on. Your ap looks fine +1

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Helpful

- Mature

- Dedicated

- Semi-Active

Good luck Knifty!

+1

Gonna also quote Splonter on that one

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, Splonter said:

+1

- Friendly

- Helpful

- Mature

- Dedicated

- Semi-Active

Good luck Knifty!

That anime profile pic almost made me give you a -support...

+1 

Goodluck :D

• Like 1

Changing to Neutral

Does seem regretful about abusing his powers, it was in the past.

Edited by Shepard
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Shepard said:

During your time as EM you constantly spawned yourself cycler rifles to kill people easier for the reason "I'm allowed to, I'm staff"

What you say I can approve is true and i'm regretful for doing so. I knew what I was doing was wrong and against various rules and I did get disciplined for it by my superiors but I never did anything of the sort ever again and don't intend to furthermore. Right now I just want to do my part for the community and I hope you can respect that I will never abuse privileges like that again.