• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Frosty
  • SteamID32:
    [U:1:206284460]
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    General Community
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    Map Development:
    - Hammer
    Modeling:
    - Propper
    - Blender
    Texturing
    - Substance Painter
    Lua
    - I know very basic GLUA. (Wouldnt be able to code much)
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    I would like to Map Develop for IG. This would entail making Base maps, Event Maps and Edits of already existing maps.
    I have a lot of experience in the Hammer Editor and I have helped troubleshoot map issues with IG Map Devs in the past. I have can also model, but i dislike modeling for gmod.
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    I have my workshop page. https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrFrostMan/myworkshopfiles/
    I have a lot of unfinished maps that I either didn't want to finish or saw no need to finish which could be utilized for IG. These maps range from Tattoine - Scarif - Light Carrier ECT
Spoiler

20200509010455_1.thumb.jpg.a680fa1abe56c6995d754684c837d0ac.jpg20200509010848_1.thumb.jpg.9d8bf1124fd15e1aec7f7036d400adc0.jpg20200530194840_1.thumb.jpg.411ade9ff9bd8dfc23fff13ca9bb79fc.jpg20200602153603_1.thumb.jpg.b9eaa4bc6a89e9c8d44c49d8277277c8.jpg20200609191056_1.thumb.jpg.c1ab7c6b109320690dc52d076308fecd.jpg20200612213608_1.thumb.jpg.5d5328559edc40c7c802aca456fae714.jpg20200612214326_1.thumb.jpg.c5c9c37ca1a986ac4f7c7ca8492fb135.jpg20200612214352_1.thumb.jpg.5b74ac159fbdd5e675d84ca075bf59a4.jpg20200612214356_1.thumb.jpg.33ed2bf117d8828b214068dc2f7aa87a.jpg20200612223103_1.thumb.jpg.833e14e1ff15f71579f6fe5ea191fc78.jpg20200620133452_1.thumb.jpg.751744ef2f06abadbbc6e838e045f9cc.jpg

image0.jpg?width=918&height=516

SPOILER_unknown.png

• Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes

Sorry, My application is short but I feel as if I have answered what the question asked to an acceptable degree.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 6

Show some photos of them, I know you're good and you make a lot of good stuff but a lot of people haven't seen photos of your light cruiser, Scarif, Tatooine, etc.

+1 still because I know what you do is good shit and you'd 100% be a good addition to the team. You are, however, a dev at a competitor's community (I think, let me know if this has changed) and that somewhat worries me, though its not a dealbreaker.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

You are, however, a dev at a competitor's community

I am no longer apart of GG.

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

Show some photos of them

Ill add some photos now.

Thank you for the feedback Bailey! 

Edited by Frosty__

Guest Bill

+1

Very nice detailed community maps.

Would be a shame if you weren't accepted. (I hope i'm allowed to comment hehe)

+1 

• Has had a mixed past with The community and the people itself 
  • From what i've seen and heard about you, you seem more than competent with Deving 
  • Lacks Detail, but sometimes thats all it needs. 
  • Maps look amazing and well designed 

• Like 1

+1

These maps are pretty cool. I definitely feel you would be a very good developer for IG and I would like to see some of those map examples implemented into some of the offship events and rotations.

The response detail is satisfactory but that does not really matter if your responses have answered the questions well.

Good Luck

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 

• From what i've seen and heard about you, you seem more than competent with Deving 

+1 Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Bailey said:

+1 still because I know what you do is good shit and you'd 100% be a good addition to the team.

Good luck with your application.

+1 ^^^^

• Like 1

+1 Maps look really cool and could bring more stuff to the server 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 6:20 PM, Delta said:

+1 

• Like 1

+1

The key traits of someone who (I personally believe) belongs in the dev team are:

- some sort of relevant and beneficial skill

- a willingness to work for betterment of the IG Community

- no serious problems that will hamper cooperation with the rest of the development team

It appears to me that Frosty has all of these traits.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 Great maps would love to play one of those maps on the server 1 day

Needs more detail.

Bad Reputation on the server.

• Like 1

Neutral learning to -1

Based on my interactions with you have not been positive, Often you've been incredibly rude and your attitude has been very distasteful. After recent events of you calling your commander a 'gay fag' as well as telling me to 'grow a pair' when telling you player disrespect is unacceptable due to this I've come to the conclusion that when working with someone you do not like or disagree with you'll resort to your emotions rather then being professional. At this current time I believe you are unfit to be near a staff position as you currently do not have the best interest of the communities values with you. Once I start to see improvements on how you treat others around you I will consider to change my opinion but as it stands I do not believe you are suited towards this position.

Regardless your development work is very nice, Best of luck Frosty.

Edited by Splonter
  • Confused 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

My opinions
-Good Mapper [Helping with Lothal aswell]
-Slight Attitude problem [Not a big deal to me, but if you were to become an IG associated Developer you'd need to chill as you'd have a image to uphold. - @Splonter's response pretty much addresses this -]
-Whats going on with your other Community position? You say you resigned but your still listed as a developer.

I'm sticking with neutral because of my position on the Development team, It would be great to get more dedicated members onboard so I wish you the best of luck with your DEVAPP.

Easy +1

It's clear to see Frosty has the skill and dedication of a map developer, all the content I've seen from him have been bloody golden (Add tropical base to rotation please IG big mans) & all interactions I have had with him have been pleasant. 

Hoping for Frosty to get this position as his addition to the development team would allow IG to further grow as he can provide new maps and creations to a currently stale map rotation & event map picking.

• Like 1

+1, Honestly I have never had a bad experience with Frosty, I have seen him do some more questionable things but I am certain that he can and will maintain a good image of himself and IG through being a developer. Onto his developer skills in general from what I have seen he is very good at what he does and would be a valuable asset to the server.

• Like 1

I have edited the post since you made the poll public, I have removed the results and set the results to the previous positives / negative numbers, being 26 - 5, anyone who votes from here on out's name can be seen.

I have removed public polls as an option on the forums for users, please do not do it again, especially after others have voted.

Thanks,

- Bailey and the Forums Team

• Downvote 2