Funny how my first ever thing posted is me leaving but these things happen. 

Now if you cant recognise my name i was the EVO commander and i have been here for a bit over half a year but the time i have spent on the server was always good fun and even though i might be leaving i do have to say that thank you to all who have made my time on imperial gaming enjoyable. If you are curious as to why i am leaving currently i am dealing with alot of mental problems and had to drop some things to cope with that unfortunately imperial gaming was one of them, i am not going to take up anymore of you're time one again thank you all who helped me enjoy my time and i bid you all farewell.

• Sad 13

Been a good run since that very first tryout you held as CO that i attended all the months back and going along through the journey with you. Going to miss all the good old times in both 224th and EVO from being a lowly mud boy to helping run the reg. Best of luck my friend.

• Like 1

I was in your regiment for a few days and we never really talked much but you seemed like a good guy. I hope everything turns out great in the future. Mental problems can be a real pain in the ass but always know that it's gonna get better no matter what you're dealing with. 

• Like 1

Ghost, you were a legend. I'll always remember those first days of you when you lead the mudtroopers and I saw you at Rank 40 trying to lead a regiment and I didn't expect to see anything spectacular to be honest- that was until later and I realized what an excellent commander you was, bringing other regiments together and making RP fun, whether through simulations like trench warfare, or the RP scenarios you brought.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear ghost I will miss you and to pay respects I’m going to revive evo and hopefully be a great commander just like you were,. thank you for what you’d done for the regiment and the server from Josh I will sorely miss you :)