In Game Name: Joe Bogan

In Game Rank: ?

In Game Regiment: ? been too long

Ban Detailsdawg123.thumb.png.b68693c0804bb89260c607d01cade285.png

How long was the ban for: perm

Which staff member banned you: Frank

What date did the ban occur: 19/04/2018

What was the reason for the ban: rdm/minge

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: honestly i don't remember

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance. Back then I didn't understand the rules and rp element of the game. it has been over 2 years and i'd love a second chance, please. Please give me a second chance to prove myself. a person can change a lot within 2 years. 

Edited by forlaron123

I've edited the name of your ban appeal since its not immediately obvious that its a ban appeal until you click on the appeal.

In regards to the appeal, +1.

You seem like a genuine bloke and it has indeed been over two years now and people can change.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

+1

- Ban was from a very long time ago (2 Years)

- Shows remorse for his actions

- Deserves a 2nd chance 

- Lacking detail, But I guess there isn't much to add considering the ban was from 2 years ago.

Edited by Splonter

Good Evening @forlaron123

After first glance of your appeal members of Staff have realised, and pointed out, major gaps in information. I understand that it's been 2 years, however I would suggest just filling out these areas with minor information, something so Staff have a basis to construct their response off of. 

Cheers,

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I've edited the name of your ban appeal since its not immediately obvious that its a ban appeal until you click on the appeal.

You seem like a genuine bloke and it has indeed been over two years now and people can change.

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I agree with Bailey, it has been 2 years since the ban people change, the only thing is the lack of detail of why the ban occurred but the reason will have to do therefore I will be supporting this ban appeal, this is subject to change if more information is brought to light.

Good luck!

+1

• 2 years since ban
  • seems genuine to come back to rp 
  • Little Detail but adding that would be good 

@forlaron123 Don’t worry about it, the section has been filled out appropriately. If you have any other questions, please forward them through DM’s. Good Luck on your appeal.

Cheers,

• Poggers 1

Accepted

You will be placed on a month probation period, any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules.

Welcome back to the Server!