STEAM_0:1:42335480
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [INF-04] Senior Agent Marana
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    05w 2d 18hr 17m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    unknown.png.e97da24903b6e1a9fa5e3b645ba2ff1c.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Racism by Misahu - Dec 18
    Constant Micspam by Misahu - Dec 11
    DC to avoid arrest by Grand Inquisitor - Jan 27
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    To my knowledge, I have not been banned before.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have never been staff before.
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    First and foremost, I am applying to be an Event Master due to the immense satisfaction that would come with the role. The idea of being able to bring enjoyment to other players through my thoughts genuinely excites me. Having the ability to work with the many individuals on the server to create someone fun seems like something I could really get behind, and Event Master is the best way to do it. Currently, I'm responsible for planning operational events for my specific regiment and running them past an already established Event Master. Joining the EM team would allow me to expand my creativity and experiment with other regiments, not just my own respective regiment. I already find substantial enjoyment on the server because of my operations, and being an Event Master would further increase my drive to play the server. Also, since rejoining the IG community, I've been surrounded by Event Masters. They've given me the motivation I need to apply finally, and I hope they can provide me with the necessary environment to develop my knowledge.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring a personality that is easy to work with and eager to learn about the ins-and-outs of being an Event Master. I'd approach constructive criticism with an open mind and make sure to address it. I'm also able to be consistently active on the server, generally being active after school hours and on weekends. Something I've seen during my time as a user is the extremely busy schedule of current Event Masters, this is especially apparent whenever I attempt to book an operation time. Taking this into consideration, I would always offer my services to fellow Event Masters to help reduce workload. Finally, I would always take pride into the events I make, never taking anything for granted. This mindset should allow me to give the best events I possibly can at all times.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    From personal experience, being able to provide unique challenges and role-play opportunities to each regiment is the best way to promote an inclusive event environment. Previously residing in Rancor Battalion, I can assure you that the lack of role-play opportunities hindered my enjoyment of the server, this is something I want to change. I'd personally try to address this by conversing with commanders and finding out precisely where the interests of their regiment lay. I'll ensure that thorough planning and organisations go into each event I do; this will reduce the number of regiments that find themselves in-actively participating. Another thing that I would do to improve the enjoyability of my events would be to create a direct storyline that lasts multiple events. Having a main hostile leader that the player base works towards defeating through a series of events seems much more fun compared to a typical one event wonder. It would be naive of me to suggest that I would "change the way that events are done completely," but in the end, I want to get all the little things done to perfection to create an immersive experience that new and old players alike can enjoy.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    It is a very very basic knowledge of ULX commands.

Thank you for reading! I hope you will consider me.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by LilHavana
Updated in-game name.
  • Upvote 1

+1 leaning to Neutral 

• Good app detailed and shows initiative to become an EM
  • Good events
  • Mature but can be very "interesting" to interact with for long amounts of time
  • Bit of a minge but everyone can work on that

I suggest you challenge yourself by being a good boy while this app is up. 

I've known Havana for a while now and I can safely say he has potential to be an alright addition to the team. I won't be biased in reviewing this application, however.

Why are you applying to be an Event Master?

You've chosen to use many first-person singular pronouns, giving me the assumption that you wish to be an Event Master mostly for your own personal enjoyment. That itself is not much of a negative as your motives of applying are pretty good. You wish to be an Event Master because you wish to have some enjoyment, to be satisfied, and you gain that by wishing to bring enjoyment to others on the server. That is the important part of being an Event Master; a drive to bring enjoyment to other players.

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?

Personality. I can vouch for Havana and say that his personality is quite the character to work with. After around 132 days of working with Havana in ISB, I've realised how much of a pain he can be fast learner he is. He is also quite the active individual and has had a consistent activity throughout the year. He's an interesting individual if you speak with him for more than a couple of minutes.

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?

Solid answer. I cannot agree more that providing roleplay opportunities is an immensely vital thing to create brilliant experiences on the server. Thorough planning, organisation, honestly I agree with virtually everything in this paragraph. 

Events

I can tell you've done some research before this.

Event number one is greatly detailed. The touch of giving each event character their own character sheet is something that not many Event Masters do, but something that a lot of Event Masters should do. Minor issue, however, is that Regional Government is no longer a regiment on the server.

Event number two is also finely detailed. There's also some story behind this. You've done your lore research and I can even tell there was some inspiration from the Battle over Umbara as written in Chapter 12 of Timothy Zahn's Thrawn novel. 

Additional Notes

I have ran a number of ISB operations throughout my time as ISB Chief and ISB Director. Most of the operations I've ran as ISB Chief were made by me, however, most if not all of the operations I've done as ISB Director were made and written by Havana. He's created a handful of interesting stories that were presented via the medium of in-game role-play missions. I have full faith that if given the ability to provide role-play, similar to what he has done for ISB, to the entire server, he can create some interesting and quite immersive events.

Good luck with the application. 

• Poggers 2
  • Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1 leaning to Neutral 

• Good events
  • Mature but can be very "interesting" to interact with for long amounts of time

Event 1 uses gov :O

+1 Good Lad, known him for quite a while and I'd like to think he's been a pretty positive face within the community. Your event ideas are also interesting, but could be a bit tricky to pull off. Regardless I think you deserve a chance to prove yourself as an em, good luck.

14 hours ago, wflizzi said:

+1

1. Active
  2. Responsible
  3. Friendly
  4. One of the Captains :) 
  5. Somewhat Mature

Havana has demoted me on two separate occasions. 

+1

Edited by yeff
17 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 leaning to Neutral 

• Good events

20 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1 Good Lad, known him for quite a while and I'd like to think he's been a pretty positive face within the community. Your event ideas are also interesting, but could be a bit tricky to pull off. Regardless I think you deserve a chance to prove yourself as an em, good luck.

+1, Good detailed event idea's and application

On 6/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, Delta said:

+1 

• Good events

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • Rook locked this topic