• Steam Name:
    [IG] CurlyGeorge51
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:132301174
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Curly
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 days, 17h, AND 2 weeks, 2 days, 5h (small amount of people got time reset) [3 weeks, 22 hours]
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • 493197256_Screenshot(356)_LI.thumb.jpg.d0e199d74a1afc43aa82f24c2b20b91e.jpg

• Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should be trusted with PAC3, due to the fact, that in my opinion, I have been on the server long enough to gain my understanding of the rules and regulations around certain areas such as PAC3. A fair few people I have grown to know alot better, gain their trust and become good friends with (or atleast I think friends). I have not received any warns or bans on the server. In RP I try to keep my character, which I hope sometimes it doesn't hurt/offend people, but ooc, I always try to treat others the way I would want to be treated back. If I get PAC3, I will be responsible and mature with it, and not abuse the system. I would make appropriate PAC3's that fit with my RP. I will also follow the rules to not affect other people's time on the server.

• Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I want access to PAC3 for multiple reasons that I will list below. I believe having PAC3 can enhance the opportunity for RP for myself and others in my regiment and others. PAC3 will help add alot of fun and more content for RP that I may do as a civilian on rotations, or as an EC (with the EM's permission of course) to improve events and make them more enjoyable to the community as a whole. Having PAC3 can help extend the boundaries for RP. With my access to PAC3 I could make a large variety and range of fitting PAC3's that can improve my enjoyment, and most importantly others enjoyment aswell. Over my time using PAC3 I can constantly keep working on different projects for my outfits etc. so there can always be something new for others and myself. I plan on staying on this server for a fair bit of time, and I would most definitely hope to have PAC3 someday on this server. I will be happy to take suggestions from others for improvements on my PAC3's, and take constructive criticism from others, to again, make the experience more enjoyable as others aswell. Its not all about yourself as a player, its about everyone. I believe I can use creativity to create unique and immersive PAC3's during my time in the server, if I were to gain access.

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
  • I believe I deserve PAC3 in this Imperial Gaming SWRP server as in the past, I have spent a long time in Gmod, and I'm always trying/building new things. IRL, my friends and family say one of my most known traits is  my creativity, and I believe that is why I find Gmod, and more importantly, building PAC3's fun, as I think I have a creative mindset. Having a creative mindset is excellent for programs/features such as PAC3, as there is endless opportunity. With this creativity combined with PAC3, I can take advice and information from others, for improvements with my PAC3 projects and outfits. As I endorse myself further on into the servers I will even be able to extend my PAC3 to go on with such things, like using my microphone (making microphone events), to make PAC3's even more immersive for myself and others. I believe I know in the server, when to behave and what the boundaries are. Throughout the server I believe there are some people that quite dislike me (sad face), but I aspire and hope that I can fix this and get to know people more, and to become a more likable person. Throughout my time of learning PAC3 I have used my knowledge with it, and helped people with their own PAC3's.

PAC 3 Examples:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1egMVyOotm6Aid0Iwjf-rkM1qrqoIhz9CnPFdknhxry0/edit?usp=sharing

• Terms & Conditions
  • Yes
Edited by CurlyGeorge51
covering personel info

+1
Your have a very good time on the server, this shows your dedication to the server making you trustworthy, I am pretty sure all of the PACs could be used in RP which i love, and they show a understanding of how to use PAC, I Myself are extremely aware thet you have good knowledge of PAC from you being able to teach me (a newbie to PAC) different Events, body groups, how to utilize entities, demonstrating not only that you know how to use PAC but the ability to help others, All the PACs are pretty good and the answers are extremely long and detailed once again showing you dedication, being close to you i know that you would not abuse PAC and I think you deserve it.

• Like 1

Yes it does seem like you know the basics of PAC, yet they are just rip off from other regiments. Purge Trooper x Nova, Shadow Scout X Nova... Then there is just Tusken Raider.

75% of your PAC examples could easily be done within 10 minutes using Snip, bones, and just changing your model. They are extremely basic and doesn't show any creativity.

xoxo
- Proxy

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Proxy_109 said:

Yes it does seem like you know the basics of PAC, yet they are just rip off from other regiments. Purge Trooper x Nova, Shadow Scout X Nova... Then there is just Tusken Raider.

75% of your PAC examples could easily be done within 10 minutes using Snip, bones, and just changing your model. They are extremely basic and doesn't show any creativity.

While this is a bit harsh, mostly true but you can definitely change that by updating your examples, though it may take time.
NEUTRAL leaning towards -1

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

While this is a bit harsh, mostly true but you can definitely change that by updating your examples, though it may take time.

Thanks for the feedback,

a heads up, a lot of them are meant to be simple

• Thinking 1

Neutral - your app is pretty nice looking. But i cant get over those pac examples, nothing stands out unique or just amazing its all very bland. As proxy pointed out they can easly be done by pretty much anyone. In my opinion try and advance your pac examples look at limitations and the rules ect, make something that is in RP and unique. 

• Upvote 1

Neutral

You have a good idea of how PAC works, but the examples themselves I don't think really show off your creativity and potential ideas as they largely seem like the same thing. As I always suggest to people, it's good to check out accepted applications to look at other works for reference.

16 hours ago, CurlyGeorge51 said:

a heads up, a lot of them are meant to be simple

While your honesty is appreciated, simple PAC's just aren't enough to be accepted given the limited number of slots and the amount of people applying for it. Really push yourself and try to make examples that will set you apart from other applicants

Best of luck

- Pulse -

Edited by PULSE
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PULSE said:

While your honesty is appreciated, simple PAC's just aren't enough to be accepted given the limited number of slots and the amount of people applying for it. Really push yourself and try to make examples that will set you a part from other applicants

Best of luck

- Pulse -

Thanks for the feedback Pulse,

I am already working on some new PAC3's, they should be done in a few days, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, you could pm me or something

:)

Curly

On 6/13/2020 at 12:55 PM, Aldwin said:

+1
Your have a very good time on the server, this shows your dedication to the server making you trustworthy, I am pretty sure all of the PACs could be used in RP which i love, and they show a understanding of how to use PAC, I Myself are extremely aware thet you have good knowledge of PAC from you being able to teach me (a newbie to PAC) different Events, body groups, how to utilize entities, demonstrating not only that you know how to use PAC but the ability to help others, All the PACs are pretty good and the answers are extremely long and detailed once again showing you dedication, being close to you i know that you would not abuse PAC and I think you deserve it.

+1 Agreed

• Like 1

Neutral

Just wanted to comment on your pac examples. The pacs are pretty simple and thats fine, but if you can, can you put some pictures of your pacs with you in the editor so people know how you format your pacs and do your events and all that. It is pretty easy to just move bones without using an event and just wanted to see that you know how to actually use events and the basics of pac. Also, as many people have said, pac slots are very limited now days so in order to get them you need to be pretty good at it. Wish you the best of luck. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimka said:

can you put some pictures of your pacs with you in the editor so people know how you format your pacs and do your events and all that. It is pretty easy to just move bones without using an event and just wanted to see that you know how to actually use events and the basics of pac.

Yep, will do, most likely take these screenshots this coming friday, as i have stuff going on right now, and on LOA until this friday

:)

10 hours ago, PULSE said:

Neutral

You have a good idea of how PAC works, but the examples themselves I don't think really show off your creativity and potential ideas as they largely seem like the same thing. As I always suggest to people, it's good to check out accepted applications to look at other works for reference.

While your honesty is appreciated, simple PAC's just aren't enough to be accepted given the limited number of slots and the amount of people applying for it. Really push yourself and try to make examples that will set you apart from other applicants

There is alot of competition when it comes to PAC applications as there is very limited slots and such a big amount of applicants so simple PAC creations isn't enough compared to what other applicants are creating. I strongly encourage you to think outside the box when making your PAC's.

Good Luck :)

• Upvote 1

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

BUMP

Updated PAC3 Examples

Took on feedback from replies

I will now be reacting to peoples replies to show that I

have seen your feedback

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1egMVyOotm6Aid0Iwjf-rkM1qrqoIhz9CnPFdknhxry0/edit?usp=sharing

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thanks,

Curly

Edited by CurlyGeorge51

BUMP

Working on new PAC3's

(not actually changed the image) Added 1 week and 1 day of playtime exactly [4 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours]

Thanks,

Curly

Edited by CurlyGeorge51

BUMP

Working on (the same) new PAC3's

Working on new TI-REVR Project PAC3's

Edit: [Why do you want access to PAC3?]

-I also now want access to PAC3 due to the fact to enhance the new TI-REVR rp, and I can use my projects in presentations, etc.

Update Playtime: 4 weeks, 6 days

Thanks,

Curly

+1 great application 

A lot of competition in pac and I would say I have seen better but tbh I’m pretty shit at pac. Everyone can improve overtime tho so I think you deserve it

you can be a bit of a minge sometimes but I think your trustworthy enough.

• Poggers 1

+1

you are very talented and you seem to make good pacs 

the fact that you have spent lots of time and you have even shown me the process of your pac creation just goes to show how much you really want this

some of the pacs seem some what unrealistic in star wars and dont really make sense for a NOVA trooper

Edited by Clover
  • Like 1

Hard +1.

Every now and again when I jump into the 107th discord, I can see curly working on pac3 even after working on this application. He has a clear desire to try and make the best PAC3 that he can. Curly's also very dedicated to the server and has done wonders for Nova as a whole. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yeff said:

Hard +1.

Every now and again when I jump into the 107th discord, I can see curly working on pac3 even after working on this application. He has a clear desire to try and make the best PAC3 that he can. Curly's also very dedicated to the server and has done wonders for Nova as a whole. 

I can relate to this i'll be on at like 8pm and curly would be streaming his creation of pac3 and i have spent a couple of hours watching it and i love them

• Like 1

BUMP

Added PAC3 Examples

Bounty Hunter

Thanks,

Curly