• Steam Name:
    [IG] Binny
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:145575207
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Binny
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    I am close to 3 weeks total game time. However i never managed to get a screenshot before the server wiped all game time. Since then i have obtained just over 4 days. For those that do not believe that i have them, i have also posted an image of my in game level, don't thinks its possible to get level 56 with 4days game time.
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1803184378_Screenshot(602).png.4f2aea6afb19cc152437b017b2657c23.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe that i should be trusted with PAC as i am a very active member within the community and I try my best to RP as well as I can. I hope to boost immersive role play on the server through the usage of a unique visual identity and establishing a rich character background. In regards to those warns earlier in the year, it was true. I didn't have any intent to role play. Until i joined a couple regiments and was inspired to take it seriously, as the RP that was constantly on the server became even more enjoyable. I built a decent rank in Shock and achieved Warrant Officer 1 before joining Inquisitors. Since those warns my outlook on the server has completely changed and I have become indulged in the RP on this server. Nevertheless, I do believe that i can be trusted with Pac3.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I would like access to pac as my subtle character changes shown in the pacs provide my character with a sense of identity. If given access to this perk, id like to utilise animations and other forms of player model movement on the server and receive feedback on how to improve. With the usage of pac i can further develop a deeper narrative to my characters story and showcase unique animations through visual effects. I have been inspired by Tinky's old pac as it was a unique character, and when passing by him within the ISD, you already know how good your RP experience will be. Id like to replicate such reputation on the server and further develop my presence on the server.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe that i deserve this rank as within the mere 6 months i've been on the server, i haven't had any issues with any staff or players since those mingy days. When on the server i like to keep all situations within RP, whilst also maintaining my reputation on an out of character level. I don't have any intention of miss using this perk, and will respect all rules and guidelines that come with pac
  • PAC3 Examples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GCug9OjY3v_m2zSiV2aXjsPnyeDJMvxNUH9eednghZc/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Binny
Format

-1 Unfortunately you are still under the minimum required time to apply for PAC3. On top of this, your PAC3 examples are really......really basic. All of them consist of adding/removing/swapping a single bone or prop (ie swapping Vader's Head for Darth Malaks, adding a circle around a Massiff as a "collar", colouring a single armour piece and adding headphones to a jawa). If you are serious about getting PAC3, I'd recommend practising, following some tutorials and really upping your ability.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 Unfortunately you are still under the minimum required time to apply for PAC3. On top of this, your PAC3 examples are really......really basic. All of them consist of adding/removing/swapping a single bone or prop (ie swapping Vader's Head for Darth Malaks, adding a circle around a Massiff as a "collar", colouring a single armour piece and adding headphones to a jawa). If you are serious about getting PAC3, I'd recommend practising, following some tutorials and really upping your ability.

@pinejack you shouldn't forget your glasses when reading applications

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Haha 3

Now I don't usually -1 PAC applications, but when the applicant downvotes a user's negative support on an application, that really grinds my gears. @pinejack doesn't deserve that amount of punishment for his opinion.

Some of the most basic PAC examples I've ever seen. I am hopeful you will improve over time, but the examples you currently feature are either 1. hardly noticeable, 2. unusable on the server and 3. low quality/effort. The justifications for the changes you've made are of decent quality and show off your writing capability, which is important in this application. However, they are disproportionately better than the examples that they feature alongside.

I recommend you continue experimenting in PAC and work toward making more bold and noticeable changes. It might be helpful to look at previously accepted applications for inspiration. I also recommend not downvoting negative support, it makes you seem entitled and it is a toxic attitude to have.

• Upvote 2

Neutral leaning towards +1

• Sufficient amount of playtime to apply for PAC3 (Playtime got reset a few weeks back)
  • Very Active
  • Always open for a chat
  • Not one regret having Binny in Shock, he is an all around great guy and wont abuse the system
  • PAC examples are quite basic but as stated in the document provided he will be working on some more indepth details and projects as time moves on.

Goodluck Binny :)

• Poggers 1
27 minutes ago, Stathi said:

• Sufficient amount of playtime to apply for PAC3 (Playtime got reset a few weeks back)
  • Very Active
  • Always open for a chat
  • Not one regret having Binny in Shock, he is an all around great guy and wont abuse the system
  • PAC examples are quite basic but as stated in the document provided he will be working on some more indepth details and projects as time moves on.

Goodluck Binny :)

^^^^^^^^

Goodluck binny, a great guy

• Poggers 1
  • Bailey locked this topic