STEAM_0:1:45778562
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Twist
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6w 2d
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    PFxMQNL.png.37360288aafebf98f015c7ec31a27b98.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Exploiting, It sounds bad but it was a friend intentionally losing in chess | November 2019
    RDM, it is what it sounds like | Fed 2020
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No, I have not
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Head Event Staff on Poseidon Servers SWRP in 2016-2017
    Moderator on Voxel Servers SWRP in 2017
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for event master because I believe with the experience that I have I will make a fantastic fit in the event team. I could just be me but recently I have noticed a large number of events are focused on specific regiments and ignore others, I plan to change this in the events that I would run. If I am able to become an event master I would like to include dynamic events with unique premises to them. I would love to bring the skills that I have picked up over the years to the event team which include a love of storytelling, people management and improvisation. The main reason that I am applying for event master is to assist the server in flourishing and exploring the roleplaying potential that each player/person has. I believe by expanding the roleplay that each regiment/person does during an event it will increase their enjoyment of the server.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    As stated before I have many skills that I am able to bring to the Event Master team these skills include but are not limited to; Time and people management, improvisation skills, previous experience as Head Event staff on an old 100+ player SWRP server and what I consider unique storytelling opportunities. To expand on my previous experience, during my time of playing Star Wars RP between 2015 and now I used to be the Head Event staff of Poseidon Servers from early-to-mid 2016 till early 2017, Poseidon was similar to IG in terms of its player count and its player’s passion for the server which is where I believe I can transfer my skills and abilities to the current event team.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As stated before I believe that I will be able to bring a unique way of making events more inclusive towards as many regiments and roles as possible. I think that the inclusion of as many regiments as possible is vital for the server to keep thriving. In order to accommodate for multiple regiments events that I run would need to be planned out but also have room for improvisation. Another thing that I believe that I can bring to make events more enjoyable is a passion for storytelling. I believe that events with a storyline and something that players are able to follow make events more interesting and allow players to increase the RP that they are able to do, which brings me to my next and final point. I would like to attempt RP potential for as many people as possible. I feel as if a majority of time people play events similar to CoD for say. I’d like to not necessarily change how people play on the server but how the RP is conducted during events. I feel as if this can be done in multiple ways but the main methods that I'd like to try are introducing meaningful stakes as well as making events more dynamic and fluid compared to rigid and strictly linear.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thanks for reading :)
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Twist
Formatting
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

+1

-Events are good

-Trustworthy

-Active

-Mature

+1

Good bloke, he's mature, he now has actual perms ingame since he's been promoted to full Developer. He knows what he's doing and has a lot of experience.

Good luck with your application.

+1 
Twist has proven himself a valuable member of the community through his work as a Junior Developer and now recently promoted to full Developer. Twist has shown that he is dedicated to the server and is willing to put even more of his time and effort back into the server. On top of that Twist also has previous event master experience on other role play servers.

The application is well detailed and thought out and the event idea are acceptable. I believe Twist will make a good event master, good luck with your application.

Edited by Fredrick
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Fredrick said:

+1 
Twist has proven himself a valuable member of the community through his work as a Junior Developer and now recently promoted to full Developer. Twist has shown that he is dedicated to the server and is willing to put even more of his time and effort back into the server. On top of that Twist also has previous event master experience on other role play servers.

The application is well detailed and thought out and the event idea are acceptable. I believe Twist will make a good event master, good luck with your application.

Well said Fred. 

+1, All I see is positive traits Twist. Hope to see you on the team sometime soon :)

Edited by Stathi

+1

• Good Guy
  • Mature, Some what well mannered
  • can be a bit tough to get along with 
  • Seems like he'd know what to do 

My man twist, cant believe you actually made it to full developer, application seems nice, +1

Probably one of the most trusted people in the server to be perfectly honest.

I miss the good o'l days in shock/riot, fun times.

Sincerely, Solar

16 hours ago, Fredrick said:

+1 

Same from me and best of luck with your app

+1

• Personable
  • Made an amazing remix of titan base
  • Actually seems like he would give NIA and ISB reasons to collaborate on intel related events

On 6/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, Fredrick said:

+1 

+1 Good Bloke and Trustworthy

Guest Appos

Yeah twist was my commander once and he's fucking good. #blacklivesmatter

On 6/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, Fredrick said:

+1 

+1 Twist has shown his capability to do whatever is required of him time and time again and I believe he will do exceptionally well as an Event Master

On 6/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, Pavonis said:

+1

-Events are good

-Trustworthy

-Active

-Mature

+1
Goodluck :D

On 6/8/2020 at 1:40 PM, PULSE said:

pp

+1

Good guy, would be a good EM and has the experience.

On 6/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, yeff said:

+1

• Personable
  • Made an amazing remix of titan base
  • Actually seems like he would give NIA and ISB reasons to collaborate on intel related events

+1 Agreed

Hey Twist, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. 
Congratulations!

• Poggers 1