Addict | My time on SWRP

37 minutes ago, Matrix said:

Other than IG, Synthetic gaming was the most enjoyable server I every played on since I started playing in 2016. Shame there aren’t any popular galaxy servers anymore.

Just being able to go 'Fuck I'm bored' and then going and shooting the shit out of other people in a raid was the best feeling ever.

14 hours ago, Happy said:

I was the superior senior EM, I wore the pants in the relationship @Mongo xo. 

Yeah you fuckin wish. I took care of all the kids you were an abusive partner.
You hit and beat @Ragdig and @Vadrian on a daily basis you're the reason they left HAPPY!

Edited by Mongo
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Mongo said:

You hit and beat @Ragdig and @Vadrian on a daily basis you're the reason they left HAPPY!

Grandpa is here, stop fighting. It wasn’t either of you, remember the real enemy.

58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Grandpa is here, stop fighting. It wasn’t either of you, remember the real enemy.

Not true, can confirm that Happy called me adopted, gave me a black and then spat on me. Just wanted to be loved :( 

• Poggers 1
7 hours ago, Mongo said:

Good thing @SiegeMonkey wore the pants in this relationship, guess Happy must have had it coming.

No wonder the shower incidents occurred. 

• Upvote 1

Didnt expect to get a blast of nostalgia, its good to remember the glory days of when i first joined the server. Cs was hype with you and the rest of the boys, i doubt that i will forget for quite some time.

Thanks for sharing @Bailey

23 hours ago, Luigi said:

Good thing @SiegeMonkey wore the pants in this relationship, guess Happy must have had it coming.

No wonder the shower incidents occurred. 

You know, the shower incidents were traumatic and abusive, but I can't say that I don't miss them :(

• Sad 2

i stopped playing gmod at 4k hours then IG got me back into Garrys mod, the server is very unique and is a bar higher then other servers and has kept me around for a while now and i am not planning to leave anytime soon

• Facepalm 2
1 hour ago, Spark said:

i stopped playing gmod at 4k hours then IG got me back into Garrys mod, the server is very unique and is a bar higher then other servers and has kept me around for a while now and i am not planning to leave anytime soon

Join me in the addict club.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...

Bro I literally thought u started playing the server when IG first came out, Ive always remembered u just being there. I must have joined the server not too long after you as SCAR too was my first regiment with @Kamelieon as CO. Shame we never were really in a regi together although I did really enjoy any rp I had with you. All i'm saying is if SCAR comes back....... so may I???? @Cecil make it happen my g ;)

Edited by Ubermolen
  • Thinking 1
  • Poggers 1