STEAM_0:0:212788931
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Neptune
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    8w 5d 11h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20200604173315_1.jpg.ecad2800b94dd6047c8fa951d6ab332f.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Junior Event Master on Imperial Gaming ImperialRP
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of Moderators on the server is to maintain the server, the server would not be able to run without them. Moderators enforce the server rules to the letter making sure that the server is always serious RP and that there are no issues from players on the server. They also deal with spawning vehicles in when people ask for them, handing out tools to people who need them, dealing with sits that people have called and stopping chat from getting out of hand. All in all they are on the server to make sure everyone is having fun by roleplaying correctly and should go out of their way to make this happen.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to become a Trial Moderator because from the start of my time on the server I have been treated really greatly by everyone I have met, I have gotten to know so many people on the server and a few of those are/were Moderators. I want to become a Moderator so that I can give something back to the server in something other then donating. I want to be able to assist the existing Moderator's in their jobs of keeping the server running smoothly. If I were to get Moderator, I would have extra things to do in the downtime and during events on the server to make my time even more enjoyable. I also enjoy helping fellow peers out in any way I can which by me getting Moderator I can achieve this.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can be an Active and capable Moderator if I were given the chance to do so. I am on basically every day for a few hours so I believe that I can be a good asset to have in the Moderator team. I am a fast learner, I could be taught the way of doing everything pretty quickly. I will be un-biased towards anyone and will keep calm when a situation arises that can be stressful. I am a dedicated person meaning I will go out of my way to make sure all situations are dealt with fairly. In my time of being an Event Master, I learnt most of the ulx commands and am familiar with them. I have seen multiple staff sits being handled and as such, I believe I have the foundation set to become a good Moderator with enough training and practice. Although I don't have any experience as a Moderator, I believe that I can be a well mannered and respectful Moderator capable of dealing with any issue given to me to handle.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I will get their SteamID and teleport to a player that they killed and ask what happened, in this case they would say it was RDM and as such I would use the SteamID that I previously acquired and I would not ban them until I am sure about how long to ban them for, I would most likely ask higher up Moderators for some guidance on the situation. Once I have chosen the time for the ban, I will go ahead and warn them for 'LTAP | MassRDM X5 (For this case I have chosen 5) | 7 Day ban' and ban them for the reason above and the time above.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If the bullying is happening in OOC chat I would tell the person to stop otherwise it will be made a sit, if they stop then I will leave it at that, if they continue to bully the person and the person makes a Admin ticket, I would drag them both into a sit and ask what is happening, if the bully admits to bullying the player I will give the player the choice of giving him a verbal warning or a full warning, if the bully doesn't admit to continuing the bullying in PM's I would ask the player to send screenshots of the messages sent, if the bully did end up bullying the player even more, I will full warn the bully for 'Bullying other players | Lying to staff'. The lying to staff part is because he refused to step up to his actions. I would then tell the bully that if this keeps happening, a ban will have to be placed. I would then return the 2 players.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If I saw a higher ranking staff member abusing their powers, I would report it to Wingza and Zaspan as Wingza is staff manager and Zaspan is server manager alongside some evidence supporting my claim (video evidence/photo evidence). I would also ask the higher up staff member to stop so that he doesn't get into trouble or ruin other players fun and immersion.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    As a threat like this is not tolerated and is stated in the rules as an immediate Perma-ban from the server, I would freeze them and get an Admin+ to me to do whatever they need to the person who made the threat because from what I know, only Admin+ can Perma-Ban anyone.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
Edited by Neptune
Changed name

+1

Great guy and previously a trusted EM.

The only slight downside is that you've recently come back again, but if you continue dedication as this application ages, that'll be no problem. (Read response below, my bad)

Edited by Welly
59 minutes ago, Welly said:

The only slight downside is that you've recently come back again, but if you continue dedication as this application ages, that'll be no problem.

I never left, I changed my name to Krimson when I joined Imperial Commandos for RP purposes. @Welly

• Upvote 1

I'm going to go with a neutral on this one. As you have been around a while making you a dependable member of the community.

However I don't know about keeping calm in situations and being polite and respectful as one distinct experience I remember having with you was when during your time as a event master. I was participating in a event on the front lines which I understand I'm pretty OP do it messes some things up so I do it rarely.

However because of this I was being cursed at by your ECs no big deal but then I also received a PM from you where you swore at me for participating in the event. Which to me does not seem like a good standard as a staff member. 

It has been a few months and people make mistakes that's why I'm leaving it as a neutral but is something I feel should be noted on your staff application.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Rad_Cop said:

I'm going to go with a neutral on this one. As you have been around a while making you a dependable member of the community.

However I don't know about keeping calm in situations and being polite and respectful as one distinct experience I remember having with you was when during your time as a event master. I was participating in a event on the front lines which I understand I'm pretty OP do it messes some things up so I do it rarely.

However because of this I was being cursed at by your ECs no big deal but then I also received a PM from you where you swore at me for participating in the event. Which to me does not seem like a good standard as a staff member. 

It has been a few months and people make mistakes that's why I'm leaving it as a neutral but is something I feel should be noted on your staff application.

This was a bad day for me as I had a lot of things going on IRL in the background making me on edge. That moment was one of my biggest mistakes in my time on the server, I severely lost my cool at the time and I did deserve the punishment that I got for it. I gave myself a few months to think about if I really wanted to come back to staff and here I am. I apologise for what I did. Also I had no idea that my EC's were cursing at you so sorry about that. @Rad_Cop

Edited by Neptune
3 hours ago, Welly said:

+1

Great guy and previously a trusted EM.

The only slight downside is that you've recently come back again, but if you continue dedication as this application ages, that'll be no problem. (Read response below, my bad)

@Neptune I really like the dead bodies in the playtime photo

Neutral Leaning towards +1. 

I wasn't really active during the time prior to your comeback so I can't comment on that period. However you seem like a cool guy and I interacted with you a few times during your stint in IC. That said I haven't interacted with you enough to fully commit to a +1. I will update this post after this changes

Edited by yeff

+1

I might be a bit bias since he's in my regiment, but, since Naptune's return he's been consistently looking to do more and be more in the regiment and I think he'd make a perfect fit as a Staff member.
He is mature, he is fast to respond and was previously an Event Master, showing he's trustworthy with powers and tools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PuffyPanda said:

His in my regiment so I feel I know him well enough. Apart from not actively dueling in sith tourneys he is a good guy and think he would make a dependable moderator . 

Easy +1 

Well said +1

• Wingza locked this topic